Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One thing that scares you the most about this team ?

One thing that scares you the most about this team ?

My fear has to be our corners

Anything to do with the offense.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Geno

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets4everFlying View Post
    More than the QB?

Everything minus mo

Inability to correct mistakes.

Turnovers - the offense commits way too many of those and the defense sucks at generating them.

Penalties - Everyone is guilty here. Ducasse is the worst POS I have ever seen.

You should hear Westhoff going off on Ducasse right now.......

The o-line is really scaring me. I expect Geno to have some struggles. The o-line was a sieve today

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex saying we will correct the mistakes , he's starting to get pissed.
    Last edited by RMJK; 09-29-2013 at 09:06 PM.

First and foremost---Rex Ryan. Then the receiving corps. Third, the QB---I'm only hoping he improves.

Our offensive coordinator, who despite being a great play designer, refuses to run the ball (our strength) while having our rookie qb drop back to pass 40+ times a game with limited weapons on offense.

Teams aren't worried about the Jets running the ball, because they don't do it.
    We used to be a one dimensional run happy offense, and now were the total opposite.

This was the number one complaint Philly fans had with MM (he never runs on 1st down).

Powell avg'd 4.7 yards/run today and only got the ball 14 times... Not enough with a veteran QB, pathetic when you consider you have a rookie behind center.

MM scares me.

My biggest concern is that there is absolutely no accountability on this team. No matter how poorly you play, how many blocks you miss, how many penalties you commit, nothing ever happens. You never get benched/cut. When there is no fear that if you screw up you will be replaced, this is what you get. Idzik talked about competition. It should carry over to practice every day, and from game to game.

Rex on post game live kept going back to its
    everyone's fault for the loss.
    My take on that is Run the ball Marty

Run the fvckin ball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    My biggest concern is that there is absolutely no accountability on this team. No matter how poorly you play, how many blocks you miss, how many penalties you commit, nothing ever happens. You never get benched/cut. When there is no fear that if you screw up you will be replaced, this is what you get. Idzik talked about competition. It should carry over to practice every day, and from game to game.
    You have no clue what happens behind closed doors. If you think there is no accountability, you are an idiot with no credibility.

My concerns?

Our WR's being able to be targeted for Illegal Head-Hunting with no repercussions.

The lopsided Officiating.

Hall Of Fame
    Penalties.

I expect Geno to fvck up. Eventually he is going to have to have an error free game to justify his role but right now I would be more concerned if he was chucking and ducking or going into the fetal position when under a pass rush like we have seen other young QBs do. N

Geno ... Then Wilson ... Then Hill ... Then Vlad ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

All Pro
    Biggest concern at this point is turnovers. We can't force them and we can't stop making them. Cannot win this way. Stupid penalties is a close second.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Why are Wilson & Milliner not playing #2 cb then?

If Vlad is replaced by Winters will you say - you know what, I was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets4everFlying View Post
    Our OC. He apparently will sacrifice his rookie QB, just so he doesn't have to do something terrible.Run the football. Our Oline didn't look good because everybody on the Titans were bl;itzing and rushing the QB. They knew what was coming,not a running back.