Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotate Smith and Simms rest of way...half for one, half for the other

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Maybe he can learn better from the bench ... Cause he ain't learning on the field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    In general, everyone learns from their mistakes. Geno learnt a lot today.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Geno played 12 games like this I'd say put Simms in, but you can't do that after one game. Geno impressed the first 3 games (for a rookie). I want to see how he reacts to the ups and downs of the NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasemuir View Post
    If Geno played 12 games like this I'd say put Simms in, but you can't do that after one game. Geno impressed the first 3 games (for a rookie). I want to see how he reacts to the ups and downs of the NFL.
    Well naturally if he's showing ZERO improvement for an extended length, you take a look at other options but I think the BEST BET is to just let him start all 12 remaining games....Jets have to decide whether they should go after another QB or not in the Draft.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Worst idea ever. Geno is learning. You have to have the patience to deal with these games, because guess what? There are at least another 2-3 games like this coming before the end of the year.
    Well, we'll see I guess about that. Learning means you stop doing things that are mistakes. Geno talks a good game, like in the post-game pressers, but I want to see it on the field..like we all do.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    About 75% of the board seems to be tonight, not necessarily unlike any other night.
    yes, because you are the authority and only football genius on the board. Hail Ray Ray