Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 103

Thread: I'm ok with Idzik jettisoning Rex

  1. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still in Rex's corner...long season...tough stretch ahead though...

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,193
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on the fence with Rex, but he does have to take control of the whole team including the offense more. You can't stand there and let MM do what he wants and go gun happy. We needed to slow down the tempo for this kid when he showed he was rattled early and on the road. His game managing skills are horrid as well. But the players play for him so its a tough one.

  3. #23
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    I'm on the fence with Rex, but he does have to take control of the whole team including the offense more. You can't stand there and let MM do what he wants and go gun happy. We needed to slow down the tempo for this kid when he showed he was rattled early and on the road. His game managing skills are horrid as well. But the players play for him so its a tough one.
    He can start by mandating they not dress like 5 year olds in post game interviews. Drives me mental. Act like a professional off the field and maybe it will rub off come gametime.

  4. #24
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    This is not an over reaction, I'm actually calmly typing this after we got our azzes kicked.
    The discipline on this team is a joke.
    Push ups for penalties? In the pros?.
    Why weren't you complaining about this during the week?

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Rextilleon is a complete moron, nothing to see here...

    yep kinda like our coach a great D coordinator but that is it.

  6. #26
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    This IS the picture next to overreaction in the dictionary.

    There is plenty of blame to go around ... Geno unfortunately gets the largest chunk on his shoulders.

    Agree, if Winters is showing anything in practice he needs to replace Vlad.

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    He can start by mandating they not dress like 5 year olds in post game interviews. Drives me mental. Act like a professional off the field and maybe it will rub off come gametime.
    Yeah I know...WHAT THE HELL WAS CRO WEARING????

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please stop trolling.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,307
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yawn

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,702
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twown View Post
    Why weren't you complaining about this during the week?
    I've always wanted Rex to get better, I like him but he's not a head coach, he does not do a good job of developing the ENTIRE team.

  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetglass View Post
    No its not overreaction at all. I was saying this after week 1 and his moronic clock management, or in week 3 with his ridiculous spot challenge that came back to burn us. People were b---- why I cared so much with his moronic coaching moves if we were winning. The answer is because when we played real teams it would cost us.

    Then again, if you were the Jets GM based on your history you would be clamoring for Eric Mangini to still be the head coach!
    Mangini was actually a really good coach and phenomenal talent evaluator. He only got fired because Brett Favre was a whiny baby who thought mangini was too mean to him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Mangini was actually a really good coach and phenomenal talent evaluator. He only got fired because Brett Favre was a whiny baby who thought mangini was too mean to him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    So he went to Cleveland and made that team a powerhouse....Oh wait

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    I've always wanted Rex to get better, I like him but he's not a head coach, he does not do a good job of developing the ENTIRE team.
    I unfortunately agree.

    All he is....is the Head Coach in title-name only.

  15. #35
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So he went to Cleveland and made that team a powerhouse....Oh wait
    Lololololol ... Looks like Someone let the mental midgets out of the nuthouse

  16. #36
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    925
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I would not judge the man until the season is behind us. Once again Jets fans over reacting to a bad loss. Why don't all the haters and supporters wait and judge this coaching staff on its complete body of work.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Lololololol ... Looks like Someone let the mental midgets out of the nuthouse
    Look what we have here, another hater. I bet you think geno did real good tonight, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So he went to Cleveland and made that team a powerhouse....Oh wait
    He isn't the gm, he didn't have any good players while he was there.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

  19. #39
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wins will be ugly and the losses will be uglier...these are the 2013 Jets folks.

  20. #40
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    7,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Look what we have here, another hater. I bet you think geno did real good tonight, right?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

    No hate here bro ... I do have pity though if you actually believe the ideas you've been espousing on the board tonight

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us