Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mark Sanchez to have shoulder surgery, out for season

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Again when the Jets are drafting before the Raiders I will have the last laugh. This season I predicted 8-8 , so I don't know where your going with the bronco and chiefs comparisons.
    This season all about developing there Qb . Right now anyone with any football intelligence would take a. T Pryor over a Geno smith. By season end if Geno smith isn't still better than T Pryor than who do you think has a brighter future as an organization.

BTw unlike jet fans who were predicting playoffs and counting the titans as a victory before the season , I haven't done anything like that. 8-8 is a big difference than saying they could be a playoff team.
    Tampa bay doesn't gift that victory the jets are 1-3, They are 2-2 can't protect the football and they are getting back the fumbler- Mike Goodson.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGIHaKCeVYk

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Again when the Jets are drafting before the Raiders I will have the last laugh. This season I predicted 8-8 , so I don't know where your going with the bronco and chiefs comparisons.
    This season all about developing there Qb . Right now anyone with any football intelligence would take a. T Pryor over a Geno smith. By season end if Geno smith isn't still better than T Pryor than who do you think has a brighter future as an organization.

BTw unlike jet fans who were predicting playoffs and counting the titans as a victory before the season , I haven't done anything like that. 8-8 is a big difference than saying they could be a playoff team.
    Tampa bay doesn't gift that victory the jets are 1-3, They are 2-2 can't protect the football and they are getting back the fumbler- Mike Goodson.
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    LOL. Like a broken record.

Here's the Raiders upcoming schedule. Tell me which 7 of these games they win to get to 8-8.

OCT 6 - CHARGERS
    OCT 13 - @ CHIEFS
    BYE
    OCT 27 - STEELERS
    NOV 3 - EAGLES
    NOV 10 - @ GIANTS
    NOV 17 - @ TEXANS
    NOV 24 - TITANS
    NOV 28 - @ COWBOYS
    DEC 8 - @ AT JETS
    DEC 15 - CHIEFS
    DEC 22 - @ CHARGERS
    DEC 29 - BRONCOS

My prediction for the Raiders: 1-5 by the BYE and 4-12 AT BEST
    Last edited by JetBidi; 10-03-2013 at 02:09 AM.