Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Seven Rounds Is Not Enough

Hall Of Fame

Why Seven Rounds Is Not Enough

Think some people need to go back and watch the video. The driver of the SUV was basically targetted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Are you kidding me? Wow.

The jackass on the bike cut him off and then brake-checked him. The biker started the whole thing, and then the crowd mentality of the gang took over. Range Rover guy was essentially hunted by *******s on motorcycles.

By the way, the biker who was the victim of the "hit and run" was charged today for reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child, and menacing. Yeah he was SO innocent. Are you a defense attorney by any chance?

Absolutely incredible.
    Did not see any brake check in the video, but even so, you can't just run people over

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    Did not see any brake check in the video, but even so, you can't just run people over
    The way I saw it was that he was fleeing for his safety. His car was basically surrounded by hostile bikers.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Just an amazing interpretation of the video.

No wonder the Voir dire process is so valuable to Prosecutors and Def. atty's. Two people can look at the same fact pattern and come up with completely opposite interpretations.

Looks to me that before that collision occured, they were trying to stop that SUV and it was not to say hello to the child inside of it.
    The guy that got hit was commiting reckless endangerment at the very least. YOu cant fault the driver for A. hitting a bike that suddenly slows down in front of you and b. wanting to keep moving.

Something precipitated this event, something that was not filmed and this guy was in mortal fear for himself and his family before the biker ever got hit.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Case closed. Apologies to the SUV driver should be posted, biker(s) should be hung and motorcycles should be outlawed.
    Lol, the police interviewed the SUV driver, wife, Biker taken to hospital etc. CNN reported that police do not intend to arrest the SUV driver but a examining Bikers who instigated slashing of tire, damaging his vehicle etc.

Now you can close the case if you want but the police are still investigating etc.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Lol, the police interviewed the SUV driver, wife, Biker taken to hospital etc. CNN reported that police do not intend to arrest the SUV driver but a examining Bikers who instigated slashing of tire, damaging his vehicle etc.

Now you can close the case if you want but the police are still investigating etc.
    I was being sarcastic due to the CNN Said comment.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    I was being sarcastic due to the CNN Said comment.
    gotcha

All Pro
    The police got this one right by not charging the driver with any crimes.

Check your eyes Doggin. No offense.
    Last edited by Ernie; 10-01-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    You get out of NYC and a lot of these groups are just regular people that like to ride in clubs. My neighbor has a bike and rides with a club on various weekends. They are a pain in the butt to listen to. Their mufflers are all real loud and they seem to have a need to rev up the engines constantly.

It has to be difficult for cops to face a 100 or more bike riders for violations. Maybe strength in numbers applies.
    This is the most fukked up thing I have seen in a LONG while. If these bikers were Harley guys, this probably doesn't happen as most are older guys not looking for trouble.

I see it as does Axil, Richard, 32G. Driver had very little fault here. They literally made him come to almost a full stop on the highway as they were riding in violation of the law, intimidating the driver, crossing lanes, 3 bikes wide etc. What if the driver were black and the bikers were not?

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Something precipitated this event, something that was not filmed and this guy was in mortal fear for himself and his family before the biker ever got hit.
    Interesting.... and probably spot on
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 10-01-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    This is the most fukked up thing I have seen in a LONG while. If these bikers were Harley guys, this probably doesn't happen as most are older guys not looking for trouble.

I see it as does Axil, Richard, 32G. Driver had very little fault here. They literally made him come to almost a full stop on the highway as they were riding in violation of the law, intimidating the driver, crossing lanes, 3 bikes wide etc. What if the driver were black and the bikers were not?

Interesting.... and probably spot on
    The guy who got in front and got hit was from Passaic NJ. He was 28 years old.

These bikers were arrogant dirtbags thinking they could take over the highway like that. Before the biker crowd gets up in arms, pleae note I said "these" bikers. Unless the bikers like to associate themselves with said crowd, then they are dirtbags, too. No defense for what they did. These guys are all over the metro area on Sundays weaving in and out of traffic at high speeds, causing havoc wherever they go. Brother Green speaks the truth about these guys. They are punks out for nothing but trouble. Who just happens to have a knife on them when they are riding a bike anyway? Someone who is out to cause trouble, that is who.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    Did you watch the whole thing?

He ended up pinned in at a stoplight with vehicles in front of him ,and a helmet going through the driver-side window.

Yeah he might could've backed over a couple of them, but there were other larger vehicles on the road too.

Pretty messed up video, and yeah, it's too bad he didn't have a firearm on him.
    He could have called the police, he could have also thrown it in reverse.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Here are 7(!) more videos from the same biker that he took down shortly before this all blew up in the news. Someone saved them before they disappeared, though. Just look at these poor little victims!

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the...603736/@orlove

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Unfortunately, it sounds like the guy with the broken leg came away much worse than that:

Jeremiah Mieses, one of the motorcycle riders struck by Lien, may be left a paraplegic, the report said.

“My son just got out of surgery. Now we have to contend with his situation that he will never walk again,” the injured man’s father, Rev. Edwin Mieses posted on Facebook, The Daily News reported.

“This man needs to know he hurt someone,” Jeremiah Mieses' wife Dayana Mieses told Boston.CBSLocal.com. “That man paralyzed my husband. He needs to pay for what he did.”

Dayana Mieses told the station that her husband has injuries to his heart, lungs and ribs and that he is paralyzed from the waist down.
    Absolutely horrible what happened to him. Even more unfortunately, he may not even have been licensed to drive:

http://www.andovertownsman.com/local...lice-Log/print
    Andover, MA - At 1:48 p.m., Edwin Mieses Jr., 32, of 478 Riverside Drive, Lawrence, was arrested on Haverhill Street and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license, subsequent offense.
    Such stupidity.

Jets Insider VIP
    Unfortunately, it sounds like the guy with the broken leg came away much worse than that:

Absolutely horrible what happened to him. Even more unfortunately, he may not even have been licensed to drive:

Such stupidity.
    Yet another criminal trying to go after an innocent person because of his own stupidity. Yeah the driver needs to pay lady. If she is going to excuse the moron's responsibility then she needs a good beating too.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Such stupidity.
    Unfortunately? Natural selection..benefitting the gene pool for millions of years.

Reproduce now, Beeotch.

-

Bewildered Beast
    I don;t think that's obvious to anyone looking at the video; I say the RR rear up as it "ran over something" but the just "what something" was obscured.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Felony Hit & Run, followed by Vigilante Justice by a Bike/Punk Gang engaged in felony assault/attempted murder?

Is it possible all parties bear serious blame for the event in question?
    Is it possible? Yes, however I don't believe it was a felony hit and run. I gave time stamps before, and while the video isn't clear enough to show for sure, what i believe i witnessed was:

A bike stopping short, and getting hit be a range rover.

That range rover pulling over and coming to a stop

A man leaving his bicycle and trying to forcible open the door to the range rover, in a very aggressive and reckless manner
    ((also at this time according to later reports the range overs tires were being slashed))

The range rover accelerating over a biker on his bike.

You know i was about to continue but let's just stop here. If IF everything i have just stated were indisputable fact. Would you still think the driver of the range rover was not justified in accelerating through the bike to escape?

For what it's worth, and i don't suppose anyone here has any particular reason to believe me, i like bikers. Used to head down to Black Biker Weekend at Myrtle Beach SC, and watch them do their thing. Still I feel this guy had every right to run over the one in question.

*EDIT* BTW, why is everyone assuming this dude had a phone with him to call 911 with? If he did, and failed to use it i agree, that was dumb. Believe it or not though, people do drive places without phones.
    Last edited by Axil; 10-02-2013 at 12:35 AM.

The fact that Al Sharpton has not come running to the hospital bedside of this "poor victim" tells you everything you need to know about who the guilty party is. Even Reverend Al the fraud doen't want to get in front of this horse.