Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 85

Thread: OFFICIAL "HOW TO STREAM/WATCH JETS GAMES" THREAD (aka free GamePass)

  1. #1

    OFFICIAL "HOW TO STREAM/WATCH JETS GAMES" THREAD (aka free GamePass)




    Ok, I got tired of there being multiple threads every week asking for stream links for the game. So, with the help and methodology of sketchsanchez and PhoenixPause, you won't have to worry about needing a stream for the game anymore.

    The basics of how/why this method works:
    - The NFL provides GamePass as a free service to viewers outside of US/CA with US/CA customers having to pay for the service.
    - With VPNs, you can essentially make it so that your computer is seen as being in a foreign country (or anywhere, really).
    - Using a VPN to disguise yourself as a European user, you trick the GamePass servers into giving you free access.

    For watching games via PC:

    Last edited by McGinley; 10-01-2013 at 01:40 AM.

  2. #2
    For watching games via Mobile Device (Android only):


    Useful links:
    http://www.freevpnaccess.com
    https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/schedule
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/66...807%5B1%5D.apk
    (only needed if you want GamePass on your phone)

    Enjoy, fellas.
    Last edited by McGinley; 10-27-2013 at 02:05 PM.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,252
    Don't know if this works or not, but Gamepass certainly isn't free outside the US and Canada - we pay around $200 a season for the package, a little less if you only want to follow your own team.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Free for all Europeans is wrong. Germany reporting in.


  5. #5
    I hate when people don't read the thread.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I hate when people don't read the thread.
    While I appreciate the original post... maybe you need to re-read what you wrote before criticizing others for not reading.

    You said this basically works because GamePass is free for viewers outside of the US and CA.

    One user from Scotland says it's not free for him in Scotland.

    One user from Germany says it's not free for him in Germany.

    Last time I checked, Scotland and Germany were outside of the US and CA.

  7. #7
    Who gives a ****? A small factual error and that's enough reason to derail a thread? Yeah, ok. Whatever, this is just more stupid **** from users here.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Small factual error? I'd say it's a continental one. But hey... another opportunity to insult people here. Way to go.

  9. #9
    Who the hell am I insulting? There was one factual error and people act like I kicked their ****ing dog.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Dude, again. You said people from outside the US/CA and I even quote yourself "disguise yourself as a EUROPEAN user". So after people from the EU saying that it doesn't work from their countries you are getting batsh*t crazy. Calm down and stop being mad, bro.

    "Jets won the Super Bowl"
    - "Actually it's the Snoopy Bowl."
    "Small factual error!!!"

  11. #11
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I hate when people don't read the thread.
    Thanks McGinley... Any steps to improve the viewing quality available to all JETS fans should be applauded.

    Gamepass not free in Ireland either

    Still I'll give this a go next Sunday. I have no problem pretending to be a different type of European than I am already.

    Is there a definitive list anywhere that confirms in which European / Non-North American countries gamepass is available in for free ?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Dude, again. You said people from outside the US/CA and I even quote yourself "disguise yourself as a EUROPEAN user". So after people from the EU saying that it doesn't work from their countries you are getting batsh*t crazy. Calm down and stop being mad, bro.

    "Jets won the Super Bowl"
    - "Actually it's the Snoopy Bowl."
    "Small factual error!!!"
    No, because all anyone ever does here is ***** and moan. And now, you're just derailing threads for the sake of it. Forgive me for one small mistake while trying to put things together. Not like it even matters or changes the point of anything, but who even cares at this point.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Brack View Post
    Thanks McGinley... Any steps to improve the viewing quality available to all JETS fans should be applauded.

    Gamepass not free in Ireland either

    Still I'll give this a go next Sunday. I have no problem pretending to be a different type of European than I am already.

    Is there a definitive list anywhere that confirms in which European / Non-North American countries gamepass is available in for free ?
    I apologize for the error. I must have slipped up in a hurry to put the tutorials and thread together.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    W. Germany
    Posts
    1,158
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    And now, you're just derailing threads for the sake of it.
    No. Gamepass is free in the Netherlands. Your turn again.

  15. #15
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I apologize for the error. I must have slipped up in a hurry to put the tutorials and thread together.
    No need to apologise to me .... Its clear to me that your intentions are to help some guys out so the error doesn't bother me.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,252
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    No, because all anyone ever does here is ***** and moan. And now, you're just derailing threads for the sake of it. Forgive me for one small mistake while trying to put things together. Not like it even matters or changes the point of anything, but who even cares at this point.
    I think you may have been a little over-sensitive here. The point wasn't to ***** or moan, it was just to point out that Gamepass isn't free in Europe. I haven't watched the video (blocked at work) so not sure how your "fix" for free access works. If you have found one, great.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    I think you may have been a little over-sensitive here. The point wasn't to ***** or moan, it was just to point out that Gamepass isn't free in Europe. I haven't watched the video (blocked at work) so not sure how your "fix" for free access works. If you have found one, great.
    Well, Gamepass is free in certain countries in Europe. I get it for free in the Netherlands.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    6,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Well, Gamepass is free in certain countries in Europe. I get it for free in the Netherlands.
    Nice...although I wonder how long it will take the NFL to start charging you for it if all of us paying in other countries suddenly become virtually Dutch.

  19. #19
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Nice...although I wonder how long it will take the NFL to start charging you for it if all of us paying in other countries suddenly become virtually Dutch.
    I think any country without a local tv contact with the NFL will get it for free. The NFL can terminate this service anytime though. I will take it week by week.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,813
    Good 'ole Netherlands coming through again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us