Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Winters to start over Ducasse

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    25 watt CFL is pretty bright actually.
    You can grow some beauties with one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    My point is that none of his players would agree with you. some of them might even decide to put you trough a wall.I can name a bunch of [players who are better.Demario davis, stephan Hill,Coples, Harrison.be serious.He turnd to the side with reporters to make a point. The point was it doesn't matter how he's standing, or sitting, he's gonna have the same answer about the Qb competition.The morons are the ones who ask the same questions over and over, not Rex ryan.
    The point is that he's making a fool out of himself in the media. Can you imagine Belichick turning his ass towards reporters and act like a 7 year old little brat? Who does that? I could care less what the players say about him. He's treating them like they're his buddies of course they like him, that's his whole persona. He's a players coach. Maybe that's why they don't listen to him and still get flagged like crazy because he's more one of them instead of the headcoach of this team. He's not one to keep distance to his players. Lack of discipline is the result of that and we see that on the field now. Guess what the Giants players said about Coughlin before they got their ring, they hated him, but they won. But I guess since the players loved Herm Edwards that must mean he should have never been fired or that nobody thought he made an ass out of himself in the media over and over again with his dumb comments. There you have your Rex Ryan connection. Herm gets kicked out even though they all loved him. Coughlin gets hated and he becomes the highest paid headcoach and gets his players rings. What does that tell you about whether it matters or not what the players say about their coach. Rex is a clown, just like Herm. Talking trash to other players, talking trash about other coaches, the Sanchez tattoo stuff, the feet video, just overall a clown. Good defensive coordinator, but a clown and no HC material.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    The point is that he's making a fool out of himself in the media. Can you imagine Belichick turning his ass towards reporters and act like a 7 year old little brat? Who does that? I could care less what the players say about him. He's treating them like they're his buddies of course they like him, that's his whole persona. He's a players coach. Maybe that's why they don't listen to him and still get flagged like crazy because he's more one of them instead of the headcoach of this team. He's not one to keep distance to his players. Lack of discipline is the result of that and we see that on the field now. Guess what the Giants players said about Coughlin before they got their ring, they hated him, but they won. But I guess since the players loved Herm Edwards that must mean he should have never been fired or that nobody thought he made an ass out of himself in the media over and over again with his dumb comments. There you have your Rex Ryan connection. Herm gets kicked out even though they all loved him. Coughlin gets hated and he becomes the highest paid headcoach and gets his players rings. What does that tell you about whether it matters or not what the players say about their coach. Rex is a clown, just like Herm. Talking trash to other players, talking trash about other coaches, the Sanchez tattoo stuff, the feet video, just overall a clown. Good defensive coordinator, but a clown and no HC material.
    Lets fire Rex get a coach the players hate and its off to the super Bowl this year.He had a disciplined squad, thats why we were one quarter away from playing in 2 Super bowls.ou talk like he's been the coach here foe twenty years.

Get your facts straight, rex haters rarely do.And 2010 & 2009 are just as good do.http://www.nflpenalties.com/index.php?&year=2012

Under Rex, until this year, the Jets have been one of the least penalized teams in the league.

Your spin is BS

Belichick is a complete scumbag to the media, are you really trying to compare his performance with Rex' display and commending Belichick?

LOL a complete crock of ****.

Rex is a brat? Did you ever watch a Parcells press conference?

You're basing an opinion of Rex, based on what he does in front the media, which is beyond ignorant. Did you not watch hardknocks? Did you not watch Rex lambaste the team during various moments?

You need a clue.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 10-01-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Under Rex, until this year, the Jets have been one of the least penalized teams in the league.

Your spin is BS

Belichick is a complete scumbag to the media, are you really trying to compare his performance with Rex' display and commending Belichick?

LOL a complete crock of ****.
    Check out my last post to him Ray Ray.The proof is in the history books

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You can grow some beauties with one of those!

Mr hand says thats a no no, hitmanFast-Times-At-Ridgemont-High.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Would have rather been wrong about that. Hopefully Winters isn't getting the start for the same reason Vlad did.
    Well, I thought there was no chance in hell he would start. Neither did the Jets. They brought in Peterman, Colon, Winters, and drafted Campbell. That should tell you what they thought about the G spot.

Vlad gets beaten like a rented mule on passing plays. The way he whiffs and guys get clean shots on the QB is a huge problem. But I don't think Winters is an immediate upgrade here as a rookie. He's a downgrade as a run blocker and will probably whiff as much as Vlad in pass protection.

I think that was about the time when they still respected him. Guess what, in Baltimore they had the same issues and got flagged like crazy as well on defense when he was there. No connection I'm sure.

Belichick is a complete professional, stop being such a homer. The man does a PERFECT job of handling the media. He doesn't let anything get to him, he doesn't let any dumb questions about who to start, who gets hurt and what not bother him. They ask him the same question 50 times, he stays calm and says 50 times "We don't know yet, it's week to week" or "Everyone is competing". Rex is a fool, you ask him the same question twice and he turns into a drunk idiot making an ass out of himself and the Jets as well. Like a monkey throwing **** around at the Zoo. So embarrassing.

And cut out the crap you think he did well 5 years ago. He was a moron 5 years ago as well, it's just that we were winning and nobody was bothered by it. This clown starts talking trash to players, he flips people off while on tape, he talks about being better than other coaches as if he's on the field covering somebody, he talks like a 15 year old brat. You must be insane if you don't think that the media, the rest of the league, all the players and coaches are not laughing at him and the Jets when they see him **** up again and act like a drunk maniac.

This whole shtick of him being a fun guy and using the F bombs and crack stupid jokes in the media only works as long as this team is winning. Right now we're in terrible shape. We've been the last couple of years. It grows old, people are getting tired of it. A couple more meltdowns after a loss like that asstalking press conference and he's gone. I wouldn't mind having him here as a D# Coordinator just to make that clear. Thats where you can handle a goofball moron who acts like a drunk idiot because he's not in the spotlight and he can focus on his guys on defense, since he doesn't know squat about the rest. And bring in a headcoach who can lead and run a team like Cowher. But I guess we'll have to go 3-13 first for you to agree with me.

I think that was about the time when they still respected him. Guess what, in Baltimore they had the same issues and got flagged like crazy as well on defense when he was there. No connection I'm sure.

Belichick is a complete professional, stop being such a homer. The man does a PERFECT job of handling the media. He doesn't let anything get to him, he doesn't let any dumb questions about who to start, who gets hurt and what not bother him. They ask him the same question 50 times, he stays calm and says 50 times "We don't know yet, it's week to week" or "Everyone is competing". Rex is a fool, you ask him the same question twice and he turns into a drunk idiot making an ass out of himself and the Jets as well. Like a monkey throwing **** around at the Zoo. So embarrassing.

And cut out the crap you think he did well 5 years ago. He was a moron 5 years ago as well, it's just that we were winning and nobody was bothered by it. This clown starts talking trash to players, he flips people off while on tape, he talks about being better than other coaches as if he's on the field covering somebody, he talks like a 15 year old brat. You must be insane if you don't think that the media, the rest of the league, all the players and coaches are not laughing at him and the Jets when they see him **** up again and act like a drunk maniac.

This whole shtick of him being a fun guy and using the F bombs and crack stupid jokes in the media only works as long as this team is winning. Right now we're in terrible shape. We've been the last couple of years. It grows old, people are getting tired of it. A couple more meltdowns after a loss like that asstalking press conference and he's gone. I wouldn't mind having him here as a D# Coordinator just to make that clear. Thats where you can handle a goofball moron who acts like a drunk idiot because he's not in the spotlight and he can focus on his guys on defense, since he doesn't know squat about the rest. And bring in a headcoach who can lead and run a team like Cowher. But I guess we'll have to go 3-13 first for you to agree with me.
    He certainly has had a succsessful career considering what an idiot he is.If he's an idiot with the career he's had, what does that make you.Name me one player whos played for Rex, whos said anything bad about him, as a coach and person, moron.Even during the rift with Brandon Jacobs, Jacobs said he was a great coach.In fact, when he left the Giants, he publically said he'd love to play for Rex, moron.Idiot Rex haters like you, never get your facts straight.Sorry about the name calling, but you started it.

Just to add to my point. you talk about bellichick. Wasn't he cheating on his wife with a secretary in the Patriots front office.Wasn't he fined by the league for cheating.Haven't there been numerous players who have commited felonies under his leadership as you call it.The stuff that you bring up with Ryan is nitpicking to the extreme.Its silly and childish.

does this move mean that Geno will stop throwing 2 picks and have 2 fumbles per game?
    if yes, good move!

Just to add to my point. you talk about bellichick. Wasn't he cheating on his wife with a secretary in the Patriots front office.Wasn't he fined by the league for cheating.Haven't there been numerous players who have commited felonies under his leadership as you call it.The stuff that you bring up with Ryan is nitpicking to the extreme.Its silly and childish.
    I already explained 10 times already that success is the only thing that matters and that's how Bill survived all that. Rex Ryan got by with his bull**** early on because of the success we've had. But right now we suck and he's still the same clown. A couple more meltdowns and yet another losing record and he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by LB54 View Post
    does this move mean that Geno will stop throwing 2 picks and have 2 fumbles per game?
    if yes, good move!
    Scapegoat, as mentioned earlier. Nothing is going to improve with Winters starting over Ducasse. It'll only get worse until they fix the real issues. And that's the QB position.

Scapegoat, as mentioned earlier. Nothing is going to improve with Winters starting over Ducasse. It'll only get worse until they fix the real issues. And that's the QB position.
    that was the whole irony behind my post.
    Ducasse isnt the reason our offense sucks. its geno turning the ball over 4-5 times a game

I already explained 10 times already that success is the only thing that matters and that's how Bill survived all that. Rex Ryan got by with his bull**** early on because of the success we've had. But right now we suck and he's still the same clown. A couple more meltdowns and yet another losing record and he's gone.
    If we lose because of a rookie QB's turnovers,and a lack of weapons on offense,Rex won't be fired.If we lose because players stop playing hard for him, or quit on the feild, then maybe.Word to JI poster's. DaBallhawk just refered to bellichick as Bill.That explains everything........TROLLrex-ryan-middle-finger-pic_medium.jpg

Hall Of Fame
    If we lose because of a rookie QB's turnovers,and a lack of weapons on offense,Rex won't be fired.If we lose because players stop playing hard for him, or quit on the feild, then maybe.Word to JI poster's. DaBallhawk just refered to bellichick as Bill.That explains everything........TROLLrex-ryan-middle-finger-pic_medium.jpg
    Stop with the anyone who disagrees with me must be a troll argument. It was old and tired the day it was first used and it has been a weak crutch (at best) ever since for people who cannot support their positions any other way.

If Rex gets fired it will likely be for a variety of reasons but top of that list will be that as a head coach he makes a very good defensive coordinator.... Just like his father.

+10000000

a teams lack of discipline tells me that players just aren't afraid of suffering the consequences from Rex . Just ask yourself when has he ever disciplined any player on his team for poor play?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Well, I thought there was no chance in hell he would start. Neither did the Jets. They brought in Peterman, Colon, Winters, and drafted Campbell. That should tell you what they thought about the G spot.

Vlad gets beaten like a rented mule on passing plays. The way he whiffs and guys get clean shots on the QB is a huge problem. But I don't think Winters is an immediate upgrade here as a rookie. He's a downgrade as a run blocker and will probably whiff as much as Vlad in pass protection.
    Now if you told me how many times Vlad was in pass protection, and how many times he was beaten, by whom, after how many seconds, and how that stacks up against an average guard, then it might hold some weight. Saying he gets beaten like a rented mule, makes you sound like a redneck, and an animal abuser. Why would you take the time to write something like that?

Butthurt Jet homer and Geno fanatic, I'm not surprised you disagree with me. Bill is easier to write than Belichick you bozo. And while I hate him I do respect him as a coach and how good he is and how great of a leader, the way he runs that organization. He is that organization. Rex can't handle coordinating more than a defense. Bill runs the entire thing over there from signing guys, drafting people, the gameplans for offense and defense, everything. Don't hate. Makes you look even dumber to hate on somebody who is great at what he does. And that picture basically just confirms what I've been saying about that clown Rex Ryan. What an embarrassment.