Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I think I have 3 feral kittens living under my deck

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Aminals don't deserve that. Some people might though.
    Now you're talkin'!

BTW, why hasn't Chance weighed in on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.......

At least they're not going to waste....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Now you're talkin'!

BTW, why hasn't Chance weighed in on this?

You raaaang e derpderp?

Chance inexplicably lost all empathy since his rescue. He couldn't care less if those unwanted pu$$ies became kitten kebabs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Buy some Bitter Apple spray. Works well and is safe.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...ductId=2754400

but its apple. with my luck, the cats will leave, and that stuff will attract mountain lions. Was going to try predator urine (like lynx or bobcat), but they might think it smells like their cousin or something.

Jets Insider VIP
    this situation sounds familiar
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dime_to_Retire

Jets Insider VIP
    before anyone asks, no, I did not stick 3 feral kittens up my anus.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dude. What. The. Fcuk. Did. You. Do?!?!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...226434011.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post

SPCA head Roy Gross
    These lesbians are even naming themselves more butchy

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    This is Hitman Harris looking after his wife's cats

LMFAO!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    animals > people > Gary Moore
    And it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post

Sweet FVCK! They're the same colors even!

Damn bro... You didn't have to go all Helter Skelter, the anti-freeze would have worked inside of 30 min like Jetworks said!
    Good job, now you got the po-po looking for you and the lesbians are gonna be involved too!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnails View Post
    ===========================================

No. no cat food for me. Mom's a good bird, and I'm talking the mid 60"s before we had ever heard of PETA or the Humane Society

I'm not hatin' on your Ma, but do we really need PETA or the HS to know that that's just psychotic?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    before anyone asks, no, I did not stick 3 feral kittens up my anus.
    So 3 feral adult cats? That's impressive, shocking even.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I'm not hatin' on your Ma, but do we really need PETA or the HS to know that that's just psychotic?
    Friggin Coac Westhoff talked about how breeders destroy animals all the time.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Aaah...Selma cats. The worst.

You laugh.

THEN YOU HAVE KIDS WITH THEM.....THE INEVITABLE DIVORCE...AND YOU END UP LIVING IN A BASEMENT APARTMENT!!!!AMRITE!!!!?????

Er wait.....whut

Ha ha...
    I live in fL and never heard of an alligator getting a cat, but they eat the family dog all the time, ya know why, Dogs are dum, down right stupid.
    Put a cat and a dog out in the woods alone, dog is dead in a week and the cat is feeding off him, it will be 100 times over. I Like dogs, other peoples dogs if they do not invade my space, sh1t on my lawn or bark uncontrollably. They do any of the three, and the rifle is coming out.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    I live in fL and never heard of an alligator getting a cat, but they eat the family dog all the time, ya know why, Dogs are dum, down right stupid.
    Put a cat and a dog out in the woods alone, dog is dead in a week and the cat is feeding off him, it will be 100 times over. I Like dogs, other peoples dogs if they do not invade my space, sh1t on my lawn or bark uncontrollably. They do any of the three, and the rifle is coming out.
    Excellent post! I refer to dogs a four-legged manure spreaders. I like dogs, it's dog owners that usually suck. Most
    think that their precious fido is not a killer just waiting to eat a baby or someone else's face. I have a work acquaintance
    who owned a Rottweiler and he kept telling me how wonderful he was to his young children. I kept telling him that he
    was going to wake up some day and his kids would be eaten by it. Last year I asked him if his precious fido was still
    behaving and he said he got rid of it. How come? He caught the killer growling and snarling at his 1.5 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Excellent post! I refer to dogs a four-legged manure spreaders. I like dogs, it's dog owners that usually suck. Most
    think that their precious fido is not a killer just waiting to eat a baby or someone else's face. I have a work acquaintance
    who owned a Rottweiler and he kept telling me how wonderful he was to his young children. I kept telling him that he
    was going to wake up some day and his kids would be eaten by it. Last year I asked him if his precious fido was still
    behaving and he said he got rid of it. How come? He caught the killer growling and snarling at his 1.5 year old.
    LOLZ!

Yeah ladies... Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?!
    The horrible rotten animals you are defending pee and crap INSIDE the house... HAHA!!! CAT PEOPLE!!!

I'll let my Pit eat your wittle Mittens alive without stepping in. I'll youtube it for ya tho!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 10-06-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOLZ!

The horrible rotten animals you are defending pee and crap INSIDE the house... HAHA!!! CAT PEOPLE!!!

I'll let my Pit eat your wittle Mittens alive without stepping in. I'll youtube it for ya tho!
    Hitman is probably 12 years old.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOLZ!

I have both cats and a dog, love them all unconditionally. Really don't get how a person could like pet X but hate on pet Y. Not prefer, sure, but like to see physical harm come to them? Bizarre.

I know a few dog owners like you. They're not very popular at the park, nor are their dogs. Seen more than my share have their dogs ticketed and even one that was euthanized for repeated aggressive offenses. Sad thing is it's usually more often the result of d00shy ownership than that of actual dog behavior. I do my best to help out/educate, but sometimes you can't help people, they just have to learn on their own.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOLZ!

Lol.

A Pit owner.

Exhibit A of Deeeeeeerrrppppppp....