Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I have 3 feral kittens living under my deck

Jets Insider VIP

I think I have 3 feral kittens living under my deck

Saw them tonight: 2 gray, 1 black. Tried to hose them down. Only the black ran away. Obviously afraid of the white guy with the hose.

I put repellent down, because I found some bird parts nearby. How do I get rid of them? Someone I can pay to make sure they don't come around no more (if you know what I mean)?

Why get rid of them, maybe they will keep a groundhog away... I got one of them and it's infinitely worse I can assure you.

Bewildered Beast
    If you hire someone, make sure it's someone what posted their CV on JI.

But...you'll have to pay for his ObamaCare.

Jets Insider VIP
    I've drawn a red line, and they crossed it. Are power tools off the table? Just so I know...

Hall Of Fame
    Mothballs work very well. But if they eat them they might die. Usually they won't go near them though.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 10-02-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Moth balls work very well.
    but they're so hard to get off the moths....

Seriously?

Call your local animal shelter and see if they have some people who can come and trap them for you.

I would understand (in a very cold and heartless way I may add) why you may want to knock off a few feral adult cats. All they do is kill birds and don't have the ability to be effectively socialized.

But they're kittens. If they get in a shelter or foster care, they can be damn good pets for someone down the road.

Do the right thing.

hire some of 32's raccoons to take care of the problem.

Jets Insider VIP
    I sent you a pm with some info.

Quote Originally Posted by CTJets69 View Post
    Seriously?

Call your local animal shelter and see if they have some people who can come and trap them for you.

I would understand (in a very cold and heartless way I may add) why you may want to knock off a few feral adult cats. All they do is kill birds and don't have the ability to be effectively socialized.

But they're kittens. If they get in a shelter or foster care, they can be damn good pets for someone down the road.

Do the right thing.
    Are you mad?!

NO Cats make good pets... They are possibly the worst "pets" you could ever have.

Cats fkking SUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Are you mad?!

NO Cats make good pets... They are possibly the worst "pets" you could ever have.

Cats fkking SUCK.
    I'm definitely a dog person, but where the hell do you get off making a generalization like that? Cats are like any pet, some can be dicks, some are worthless and a very select few have a great personality/temperament.

Not saying you should go out and adopt one, but stop being such a D bag.

Quote Originally Posted by CTJets69 View Post
    I'm definitely a dog person, but where the hell do you get off making a generalization like that? Cats are like any pet, some can be dicks, some are worthless and a very select few have a great personality/temperament.

Not saying you should go out and adopt one, but stop being such a D bag.
    I care for 2 of them. I have to scoop their shlt and urine clumps all of the time.
    I've been cursed forever with always having to be around these terrible animals.
    They all suck. They are ungrateful, they rub their dirty asses on everything, they get their obnoxious cat hair everywhere...
    They don't know how to defecate OUTSIDE... They make sure to wake you up constantly when you are sleeping.
    I could go on.
    Terrible animals to have as pets.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Saw them tonight: 2 gray, 1 black. Tried to hose them down. Only the black ran away. Obviously afraid of the white guy with the hose.

I put repellent down, because I found some bird parts nearby. How do I get rid of them? Someone I can pay to make sure they don't come around no more (if you know what I mean)?
    Nothing wrong with a lil puss.

I care for 2 of them. I have to scoop their shlt and urine clumps all of the time.
    I've been cursed forever with always having to be around these terrible animals.
    They all suck. They are ungrateful, they rub their dirty asses on everything, they get their obnoxious cat hair everywhere...
    They don't know how to defecate OUTSIDE... They make sure to wake you up constantly when you are sleeping.
    I could go on.
    Terrible animals to have as pets.
    Hahaha point taken, and I apologize for the D bag comment. I just think every animal deserves a chance to find a home. There's crazy cat ladies everywhere.

Always trying to trip you down the stairs! Dirty damned creatures! I'd rather have a squirrel and some rats!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 10-02-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

get an alligator

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    get an alligator

/end thread

Jets Insider VIP
    A net and a hammer will do the trick.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Obviously afraid of the white guy with the hose.
    Aaah...Selma cats. The worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    hire some of 32's raccoons to take care of the problem.

You laugh.

They all suck. They are ungrateful, they rub their dirty asses on everything....
    I could go on.
    THEN YOU HAVE KIDS WITH THEM.....THE INEVITABLE DIVORCE...AND YOU END UP LIVING IN A BASEMENT APARTMENT!!!!AMRITE!!!!?????

Er wait.....whut

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    get an alligator

Ha ha...

Amazing to me that you folks think this is funny. Horrible is what it is.