Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Demarcus Thomas > Stephen Hill

Demarcus Thomas > Stephen Hill

I don't want anyone to ever tell me that Hill has the same measurables.
    Thomas = beast
    hill = maybe a slightly above average WR if he could play all 16 games

All League
    If you are going to compare 2 players, at least get their names right.

Hall Of Fame
    I love Hill but he might as well be 5'8" b.c he does not know how to use his body.

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    I don't want anyone to ever tell me that Hill has the same measurables.
    Thomas = beast
    hill = maybe a slightly above average WR if he could play all 16 games
    You of course are right, though his name is Demaryius Thomas

Who the hell is Demarcus Thomas?

All League
    If you compare them after 20 games played, they are basically the same player

Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    If you compare them after 20 games played, they are basically the same player
    Yeah but Demaryius (Demarcus) had Tebow "throwing" to him for more than half of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    Yeah but Demaryius (Demarcus) had Tebow "throwing" to him for more than half of them.
    And Hill had a QB with worse numbers than Tebow throwing up him for most of his career to date. Him isn't as good as Thomas, but it
    Helps to have a Peyton Manning as your QB, too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Hill doesn't have nearly the body control that Demaryius Thomas has, we don't even have to talk about the hands. Hill looks like a baby giraffe taking his first steps out there trying to play football. DT looks like a smooth NFL receiver. I don't think Hill is going to be able to correct his body control issues at the NFL level.

if you want to be taken seriously, get the player names right...dumb thread too...noone has been comparing the 2 for like 1 year +

Jets Insider VIP
    Anyone without a concussion > Hill

Hill is still developing, he's improved this year, still a lot of football left.

Thomas wasn't as good as he is now in his 2nd year either, Hill is only playing in his second year, Thomas is now in his 5th year.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjfollower View Post
    Hill doesn't have nearly the body control that Demaryius Thomas has, we don't even have to talk about the hands. Hill looks like a baby giraffe taking his first steps out there trying to play football. DT looks like a smooth NFL receiver. I don't think Hill is going to be able to correct his body control issues at the NFL level.
    Correct. Body control and ball skills can't be taught. Hill will mostly be just a vertical guy. DT is a natural WR. Hill is an athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Hill is still developing, he's improved this year, still a lot of football left.

Thomas wasn't as good as he is now in his 2nd year either, Hill is only playing in his second year, Thomas is now in his 5th year.
    No, Thomas is in his fourth year. And Hill doesn't have DT's talent. Not even close.

Peyton manning>geno smith....makes a huge difference who is throwing you the ball

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    No, Thomas is in his fourth year. And Hill doesn't have DT's talent. Not even close.
    So he's in his fourth year, and Hill has a LOT of raw talent, he isn't near as developed as DT is, there is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjfollower View Post
    Sure he can, he needs to continue building his strength. Hill has a lot of a very young Randy Moss in him, he may not be the player DT his, they have different body types, but that doesn't mean one is more talented than the other, it's still a matter of development. DT is more advanced for obvious reasons, people forget he wasn't overly good his first two years.

Sure he can, he needs to continue building his strength. Hill has a lot of a very young Randy Moss in him, he may not be the player DT his, they have different body types, but that doesn't mean one is more talented than the other, it's still a matter of development. DT is more advanced for obvious reasons, people forget he wasn't overly good his first two years.
    Wtf ?? Did you really just compare Hill to R. Moss ??

Really ???

Really ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't think anyone ever compared them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    I don't think anyone ever compared them.
    Hill has a lot of a very young Randy Moss in him,
    It's at least a comparison by association ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD