Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just when I started feeling kind of good about Holmes again...

All League

Just when I started feeling kind of good about Holmes again...

Scummy strikes again

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1475712

Then on Mike Goodson

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Santonio Holmes on if he's counseled Goodson: "it's not part of my job description to counsel Mike Goodson."
    Between the attitude and the injuries, hopefully he is out of here as soon as possible next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Scummy strikes again

Then on Mike Goodson

Between the attitude and the injuries, hopefully he is out of here as soon as possible next year.
    So what? What's wrong with what he said? He's right.

I think you're the one with the problem, not Holmes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

They asked why he had 1 ball thrown to him in 49 plays and his answer is wrong because? He doesn't know why the ball wasn;t thrown his way because he doesn't throw the ball. Not hearing whats wrong, scummy or him complaining.

And he's not talking about what he has or hasn't said to Goodson. Why should he?

Better question, why would anyone say anything to anyone at the NY Daily News?

Jets Insider VIP
    Once you mention Daily News, you think about their overall anti Jet agenda.

What a surprise... Shlthead Metha asks Holmes if he's been a Counselor to Goodson, knowing full well what the answer will be, so he can make up some BS controversial story.

I wish it were Mannish that was stuck under Quantum's porch...

Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Scummy strikes again

Then on Mike Goodson

The question is flat out stupid. Anybody think Santonio is a good councilor? Lmao!
    Mehta is an azz

Hall Of Fame
    Goodson is a guy who needed professional treatment. What could Holmes possibly have to offer him that he did not get in treatment? Holmes isn't a recovering addict or counselor, he is a football player.

DUMP

All Pro
    I think some of you are missing the point. Nobody thinks it's actually his job to mentor Goodson. I don't want that @ss mentoring anyone on the Jets.

The point is that he is a selfish d-bag with a terrible attitude. How hard is it to giva a BS media answer? Every NFL player does it on a daily basis.

"I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet, but he's handling things the right way. I don't know if I'm in a position to be helping a guy in that scenario but I always try to help me teammates whenever I can."

How hard is that? The fact that this clown can't fake it when he has his career on the line is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    What a surprise... Shlthead Metha asks Holmes if he's been a Counselor to Goodson, knowing full well what the answer will be, so he can make up some BS controversial story.

I wish it were Mannish that was stuck under Quantum's porch...
    /end thread

And yet, we have the countless Holmes hating posts from people who just don't have a clue

Holmes has been trolling the media for months, and probably over a year now, ever since the end of the 2011 season, the entire team is VERY tuned in to the NY media and their agenda, ESPECIALLY the likes of that pathetic hack Mehta.

The irony of Holmes hamstring injury, when he does come back, he is going to be 100% ready to go with the foot, this little rest actually helps the foot, his rehab and will get him closer to 100% when he is over the hammy. I can handle a couple of weeks off.

All League
    People need to read the whole article posted. It reeks of SanToneMEEEoh.

And for the record I have no problem with his response when asked the Goodson question. I probably would have said the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    People need to read the whole article posted. It reeks of SanToneMEEEoh.

And for the record I have no problem with his response when asked the Goodson question. I probably would have said the same thing.
    No, people don't need to read the whole article, because the entire thing is crap and agenda driven. Holmes is trolling the media and has been for a while, but they are too stupid to realize it.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I think some of you are missing the point. Nobody thinks it's actually his job to mentor Goodson. I don't want that @ss mentoring anyone on the Jets.

The point is that he is a selfish d-bag with a terrible attitude. How hard is it to giva a BS media answer? Every NFL player does it on a daily basis.

"I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet, but he's handling things the right way. I don't know if I'm in a position to be helping a guy in that scenario but I always try to help me teammates whenever I can."

How hard is that? The fact that this clown can't fake it when he has his career on the line is astounding.
    No the point is that as long as Tone produces on the field I don't give a fvck what he says. Did you watch the offense without him last year? If you missed it you are going to get a refresher course on Monday night.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    No, people don't need to read the whole article, because the entire thing is crap and agenda driven. Holmes is trolling the media and has been for a while, but they are too stupid to realize it.
    He basically Shyt on the combination of the QB, OC, HC in his responses. You call it trolling and I agree with you up to a point.

His comments in the article will never endear him to his teammates and there IS a past history regarding him not being a team player. Just watching him play screams it is all about him. I like him as a receiver but won't shed a tear when he is cut this offseason.

boring All I took from that was he is mad he is hurt. not real shocking and hardly douchy.

I'm ready for this douche to be cut. I can't cheer for him and haven't been able to since he quit in 2011. I didn't care he hurt his foot and I don't care he is hurt again.

Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    He basically Shyt on the combination of the QB, OC, HC in his responses. You call it trolling and I agree with you up to a point.

His comments in the article will never endear him to his teammates and there IS a past history regarding him not being a team player. Just watching him play screams it is all about him. I like him as a receiver but won't shed a tear when he is cut this offseason.
    And everything you've read about Holmes the last two years is how hard he has worked, with his teammates, with his young WR's, has been big in the locker room. His latest fund raiser had the biggest participation from his teammates ever, a testament that he is popular in the locker room, so your assessment is wrong. It's not 2011 anymore, time to fast forward. And even then, it wasn't about Holmes, it was about the losing, the team imploded, losing multiple games down the stretch, and only then did the team implode, but what team doesn't go through that when they lose, especially when the season ends prematurely?

Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    I'm ready for this douche to be cut. I can't cheer for him and haven't been able to since he quit in 2011. I didn't care he hurt his foot and I don't care he is hurt again.

Another fan hooked by the hack journalists that spew their garbage covering the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No the point is that as long as Tone produces on the field I don't give a fvck what he says. Did you watch the offense without him last year? If you missed it you are going to get a refresher course on Monday night.
    Even without Holmes, it won't be as bad as last year, different offense, different OC leading an improved offensive attack. But, it won't help Holmes will be out. Hopefully, we get a surprise with Hill and he checks out with the longer week.

There needs to be a filter on the board that blocks NYDN links.