Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just when I started feeling kind of good about Holmes again...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RobR View Post
    How did I miss this. Great job Mac and so true.
    LOL, the little wannabe SOJF's are uniting... It's cute!!!

The irony of that pic, it represents SOJF and wannabe SOJF's "Hey look at me, I'm objective, I can spout off ignorantly and bash my team just because I'm entitled to..."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL, the little wannabe SOJF's are uniting... It's cute!!!

The irony of that pic, it represents SOJF and wannabe SOJF's "Hey look at me, I'm objective, I can spout off ignorantly and bash my team just because I'm entitled to..."
    You Rock! Keep on posting!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you guys think we can get if we trade Holmes once he is healthy? He's obviously getting cut after season, if we are out of contention in a month why not send him to a team making a playoff push.. Take a 5th..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Raymond, you lash out at EVERYONE. The second someone has even the smallest bit of doubt about a player, staff member, or decision, you IMMEDIATELY attack them and scream SOJF. I understand lashing out at people like SAR who actively root against the team, but you don't limit yourself to just them. You take your fanboy rage out on EVERYBODY.

And don't try to deny any of that, because everyone who has come into contact with you knows it's true. See, I may be an obnoxious ******* with forced, hardly funny jokes, but at least I admit it. You, otoh, parade around here like some super fan, putting everyone else down if they don't agree with every single hardcore fanboy opinion of yours and then act like your **** don't stink.
    QFT

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    As if it takes an effort to get a rise out of Ray, lol.

> user doesn't blow every single Jet player, staff member, etc.
    > Ray:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Started a firestorm

But seriously, I thought Holmes was playing very well this year and was back to being a team guy, but the comments did seem very ''me''.

As for the race card, that is ridiculous, atleast from my end. Most of my favorite Jets and athletes of all time are black guys, so it definitely isn't that.

The one image I still can't get out of my mind with Holmes is the 49ers fumble. When he got hurt he literally flipped the ball to them, which is the ultimate childish, look at me type thing to do. It's one of the softest plays i've ever seen.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    No the point is that as long as Tone produces on the field I don't give a fvck what he says. Did you watch the offense without him last year? If you missed it you are going to get a refresher course on Monday night.
    Santonio Holme's injury is probably the 5th or 6th most important reason the offense sucked last year.

He's not that good.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    What do you guys think we can get if we trade Holmes once he is healthy? He's obviously getting cut after season, if we are out of contention in a month why not send him to a team making a playoff push.. Take a 5th..
    Nobody will give us anything for him. He's a washed up cancer.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Dude had over 100 yards receiving with a not-fully healed foot. I guess that's not leaving it all on the field.

This fanbase has an issue with black players who don't do the silent Uncle Tom role. Some of you ragged on Keyshawn, ragged on Laverneous Coles, and now on Holmes.

Flame away with your weak responses. Like I care.

WHAT?!? where did that come from, 2 of those players have me first attitudes and Coles was a heck of a reciever for us, playing the race card?, in the NFL? really...it would only be more comicial if you were talking about Basketball ....it isn't Hockey 'bro'

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Steelers didn't feel good about Holmes that's why we have him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    I'm ready for this douche to be cut. I can't cheer for him and haven't been able to since he quit in 2011. I didn't care he hurt his foot and I don't care he is hurt again.

me either just another ass on the team that needs to go............hopefully the next coach won't take dumbasses on the team.