Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I am the most accurate Poster here

All Pro

I am the most accurate Poster here

When it comes to football personnel I call all the correct shots. Don't believe me! go back! way back!
    look at all my Jet predictions and you'll see I was right about 80% of the times. Couple of our worse
    moves Rich Kotite/Eric Mangini/Vernon Golhbust to Mark Stankchez.......hold on! I hear somebody comin.

^^^^^^Oh! it's my son I gotta go to his game starts at 7:30 pm they're playing Warner Robins Demons.
    These boys are good. Chancey Stuckey played there I think or maybe it was Northside. Peace out *****es.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL!

WTF is this guy?!

Do you have a southern accent? Please tell me you do... (Your son without a doubt does, but it's probably not nearly as funny)

Ruth-Westheimer-9542073-1-402.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOL!

WTF is this guy?!

Do you have a southern accent? Please tell me you do... (Your son without a doubt does, but it's probably not nearly as funny)
    His girlfriend will back him up on that hitman

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Ruth-Westheimer-9542073-1-402.jpgHis girlfriend will back him up on that hitman
    I don't know about that all she says is Baa..

Hall Of Fame

fredsanford.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    I don't know about that all she says is Baa..

Whatever your taking, please slow down...

Thats just awful, and right before dinner.IM sorry Hitman buttony-soprano-1024.jpg

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    Thats just awful, and right before dinner.IM sorry Hitman but
    LOL
    Equalizer...

Quote Originally Posted by TechJet View Post
    When it comes to football personnel I call all the correct shots. Don't believe me! go back! way back!
    look at all my Jet predictions and you'll see I was right about 80% of the times. Couple of our worse
    moves Rich Kotite/Eric Mangini/Vernon Golhbust to Mark Stankchez.......hold on! I hear somebody comin.

^^^^^^Oh! it's my son I gotta go to his game starts at 7:30 pm they're playing Warner Robins Demons.
    These boys are good. Chancey Stuckey played there I think or maybe it was Northside. Peace out *****es.
    And there it is...

Our dick of the month has revealed himself...

LOL
    Equalizer...
    Im gone, see ya Saturday.Have a good night, and that includes you daballhawk,wherever you are.

Practice Squad

Stuckey played at Northside. Warner Robbins are good. I can't see Jones County winning, sorry.

Jets Insider VIP
    You are the second most accurate poster on J!.

what have you predicted ? If you say you are the most acurate, then you must have some history ?

If not, this post is funny as hell and I commend you.

Quote Originally Posted by Intellifan View Post
    what have you predicted ? If you say you are the most acurate, then you must have some history ?

If not, this post is funny as hell and I commend you.
    How dare you question the credentials of a legend......peasant

TechJet = SlikMoJet ??

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    You are the second most accurate poster on J!.
    I am the 532nd most accurate poster here.

I am the least accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I am the least accurate.