Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Goodson prediction thread

Practice Squad

Mike Goodson prediction thread

I have seen many on the board are as pumped as me to get this guy back and see if MM can use this kid like Mike Sherman did at A&M. We lack speed and hands in the backfield and this guy will help a ton.

1st game back @ ATL Monday night! Predictions?!

13 carries 55 yards
    4 receptions 24 yards
    1 td ( though Powell may steal it)

Expecting a solid effort here.

Quote Originally Posted by HighJetsFan View Post
    I have seen many on the board are as pumped as me to get this guy back and see if MM can use this kid like Mike Sherman did at A&M. We lack speed and hands in the backfield and this guy will help a ton.

1st game back @ ATL Monday night! Predictions?!

13 carries 55 yards
    4 receptions 24 yards
    1 td ( though Powell may steal it)

Expecting a solid effort here.
    fumbles within first 10 carriers. Spends much of his time on the sideline like with Panthers and the Raiders.( inability to hold on to football and poor pass protection)

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    fumbles within first 10 carriers. Spends much of his time on the sideline like with Panthers and the Raiders.( inability to hold on to football and poor pass protection)
    Dude seriously? No need to rain on anything positive in this forum. Beyond absurd.

All League
    McFadden?

Also, still waiting for you to tell me which of the next 7 games the RaiDUHS win to go 8 - 8 this year like you keep predicting.

Practice Squad
    Lol raiduh fan you used to hype this guy up as a gale Sayers like being.

All League
    Don't doubt it one bit.

Goodson w/ the RaiDUHS = explosive, elusive offensive weapon. Best RB in the league

Goodson w/ the Jets = BUST

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Dude seriously? No need to rain on anything positive in this forum. Beyond absurd.
    Just giving you the heads up why a talented RB has spent more time on the sidelines than on the field. ( with two teams- that has been his history). Now with no trading camp and missing the first four weeks , you think he had a chance to work on that aspect of his game.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Just giving you the heads up why a talented RB has spent more time on the sidelines than on the field. ( with two teams- that has been his history). Now with no trading camp and missing the first four weeks , you think he had a chance to work on that aspect of his game.
    Not one of your talented players ever seem to make it wearing the silver and black.

They all either suck or underachieve.

Might not be the players sparky

Again not going to tell you he doesn't have a lot of talent. Can he hold on to the football( with Geno turning it over a lot- can you afford another guy giving gifts to the other team) and can he pass protect. He solves those two problems and Jets will have a weapon. His history says I wouldn't count on it.

Practice Squad
    Remembber when he hyped up Doug Jolley as the second coming of Novachek...... Up until the Jets traded for him of course.

LOL, offffffffffffff course, our resident clueless Raider homer now has a negative opinion of Goodson now that he's an EX-Raider. When he was a Raider, he was ELLLLLLITTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LOL, offffffffffffff course, our resident clueless Raider homer now has a negative opinion of Goodson now that he's an EX-Raider. When he was a Raider, he was ELLLLLLITTTTTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Hey Ray explain why m Goodson only had 35 carriers with the Raiders last year. Explain why he spent more time on the sidelines than in the game ,for both the Panthers and the Raiders. You can't but I can as I know the player m " Buttter hands" Goodson. just get ready to say he did it again- fumble

Hey Ray explain why m Goodson only had 35 carriers with the Raiders last year. Explain why he spent more time on the sidelines than in the game ,for both the Panthers and the Raiders. You can't but I can as I know the player m " Buttter hands" Goodson. just get ready to say he did it again- fumble
    Just shut up you shameless homer, you know nothing, as evidence by your years on this board babbling and spamming the board about how greatly talented the Raiders are, only to have to eat crow and the dog **** on your own shoe every year. Just shut it!

Just shut up you shameless homer, you know nothing, as evidence by your years on this board babbling and spamming the board about how greatly talented the Raiders are, only to have to eat crow and the dog **** on your own shoe every year. Just shut it!
    Only shameless homer is you Ray. No need to have a melt down because a lot of people on this board don't share your viewpoint.

All Pro
    Mike Goodson KR return for a TD!

BOOM!

You heard it here first

Only shameless homer is you Ray. No need to have a melt down because a lot of people on this board don't share your viewpoint.
    Everybody shares my view point when it comes to you.

Practice Squad
    First or his career first game with us, that would be great carlito.

Jets Insider VIP
    kettle, pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    kettle, pot.
    So which Jets players have I sworn for greatness?

Everybody shares my view point when it comes to you.
    Enough is enough, the guy needs banning IMO, countless people have give him the benefit of doubt and have tried to respect his opinions.

Every post he makes is negative and confrontational, he is just trying to irritate and instigate trouble so people will respond and make him feel important.

Why are we tolerating him? All he does is sh1t on the jets and talk about the Raiduhs like anyone gives a sh1t. I fully respect opposing fans coming on here and offering a bit of banter and contributing to the board but this guy is beyond a joke.

Can we start a petition to get this bed-louse fvcked off to pollute someone else's board?