Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike Goodson prediction thread

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Hey Ray explain why m Goodson only had 35 carriers with the Raiders last year. Explain why he spent more time on the sidelines than in the game ,for both the Panthers and the Raiders. You can't but I can as I know the player m " Buttter hands" Goodson. just get ready to say he did it again- fumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Just shut up you shameless homer, you know nothing, as evidence by your years on this board babbling and spamming the board about how greatly talented the Raiders are, only to have to eat crow and the dog **** on your own shoe every year. Just shut it!
    Ray it's a legit question from a fan(even if a troll) who saw him play on his team, I would like to see a football answer/opinion from you on this...we have enough turnovers this year so far

Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Ray it's a legit question from a fan(even if a troll) who saw him play on his team, I would like to see a football answer/opinion from you on this...we have enough turnovers this year so far
    No it's not a fair question at all, it's a blatant attempt to hijack a thread and sh1t on a player because he's now in a Jets uniform instead of a raiders.

The thread is a PREDICTION thread, it's a thread to discuss the future and projected performance of Goodson, his past which has been beat to death in other threads has already been discussed.

Goodson has had fumble issues but he was very effective when he got on the field for both Carolina and the raiders, he was under utilised in jokeland because they had a pathetic OC in Gregg Knapp, plus his carries where limited behind Mcglass and Marcel Reece.

Hope that answers this pathetic trolls hollow criticisms.

3 more DUI's within a month is my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Enough is enough, the guy needs banning IMO, countless people have give him the benefit of doubt and have tried to respect his opinions.

Every post he makes is negative and confrontational, he is just trying to irritate and instigate trouble so people will respond and make him feel important.

Why are we tolerating him? All he does is sh1t on the jets and talk about the Raiduhs like anyone gives a sh1t. I fully respect opposing fans coming on here and offering a bit of banter and contributing to the board but this guy is beyond a joke.

Can we start a petition to get this bed-louse fvcked off to pollute someone else's board?
    only reason your in a favor o f a banning is because I proved you were a liar. Next time don't make something up and than you won 't get butt hurt again. Now run along, you have your own football to enjoy.

No it's not a fair question at all, it's a blatant attempt to hijack a thread and sh1t on a player because he's now in a Jets uniform instead of a raiders.

The thread is a PREDICTION thread, it's a thread to discuss the future and projected performance of Goodson, his past which has been beat to death in other threads has already been discussed.

Goodson has had fumble issues but he was very effective when he got on the field for both Carolina and the raiders, he was under utilised in jokeland because they had a pathetic OC in Gregg Knapp, plus his carries where limited behind Mcglass and Marcel Reece.

Hope that answers this pathetic trolls hollow criticisms.
    Let's see you take history, so you don't repeat the same mistakes over and over again. So you admit that he has a fumbling problem, but now that he playing for the Green and White that problem just going to go away.( without training camp,preseason games and contact). Come on even you have to admit that was a lame answer to my question.

Well as per the daily news, Goodson walked off the field yesterday with the trainers because he felt tightness in his hamstring so there is a chance he won't even suit up

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Hall Of Fame
    I would be surprised if he got more than 5 touches.

Can he return punts?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Just shut up you shameless homer!

Just giving you the heads up why a talented RB has spent more time on the sidelines than on the field. ( with two teams- that has been his history). Now with no trading camp and missing the first four weeks , you think he had a chance to work on that aspect of his game.
    Maybe this is the 1st time in the NFL he's playing mentally & physically healthy.
    Could be like a smoker who quits & starts working out again and gets into tremendous shape.
    His bad habits that had him pull a cheech & Chong on a New Jersey highway might have been holding him back.
    I'm hoping he doesn't relapse.

Just giving you the heads up why a talented RB has spent more time on the sidelines than on the field. ( with two teams- that has been his history). Now with no trading camp and missing the first four weeks , you think he had a chance to work on that aspect of his game.
    THe reason you are the worst poster on this board is simply your lack of knowledge.

How many fumbles did he have with your beloved raiders? The answer is ZERO. As a matter of fact, his last fumble came in 2010.

Now if you wanted to offer insight about his injury history (why he played so little in 2011) or well-documented clashes with his coaches, then maybe you could offer something to this board, but instead you hard on fumbling issues that he had years ago.

Getting back to the other people who actually contribute to this board, I think 15-20 touches is pretty aggressive for monday night.

I guess he gets 5-6 carries and gets about 3 targets in the passing game, and plays as our KR.

Ideally powell carries the load again and goodson spells him and is used with him in the backfield to hopefully cause some mismatches in the short-passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    3 more DUI's within a month is my prediction.
    There you go to the extreme again.One or two, maybe, but three!

only reason your in a favor o f a banning is because I proved you were a liar. Next time don't make something up and than you won 't get butt hurt again. Now run along, you have your own football to enjoy.
    Yet again your just showing what a deluded clueless POS you are, the problem is your to thick to comprehend the difference between FORGETTING we had a bet and lying we had a bet.

All you proved is that your as false as your opinions, bet or no bet ill be reminding you of my moral victory as others will at the end of the season.

And what makes you think you have such power as to make me butt hurt? The day I'm butt hurt off a pathetic little gobsh1te troll ill close this account down.

All League
    Yet again your just showing what a deluded clueless POS you are, the problem is your to thick to comprehend the difference between FORGETTING we had a bet and lying we had a bet.

All you proved is that your as false as your opinions, bet or no bet ill be reminding you of my moral victory as others will at the end of the season.

And what makes you think you have such power as to make me butt hurt? The day I'm butt hurt off a pathetic little gobsh1te troll ill close this account down.
    Harrier, if you want to get 90210 to stop responding to you, just ask him where he sees 7 more wins for the RaiDUHS to get them to his predicted 8-8. I asked twice already and all I've heard is crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Harrier, if you want to get 90210 to stop responding to you, just ask him where he sees 7 more wins for the RaiDUHS to get them to his predicted 8-8. I asked twice already and all I've heard is crickets.
    Your right Bidi you can never get a straight answer from him, here are another two questions he ducks and tucks his tail between his legs on.

Question 1: Why do you spend so much time here commenting on this team, is it because your a closet Jets fan?

Question 2: Why can't you contribute a positive comment to the jets and criticise your own team?

To this date I can't get an honest answer

Hall Of Fame
    As with a lot of RBs who miss camp or miss time due to suspension, my guess is that Goodson gets hurt in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    There you go to the extreme again.One or two, maybe, but three!
    I have a lot of faith in the kid, he's different

Gandolfinigfdl.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    I have a lot of faith in the kid, he's different

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Hey Ray explain why m Goodson only had 35 carriers with the Raiders last year. Explain why he spent more time on the sidelines than in the game ,for both the Panthers and the Raiders. You can't but I can as I know the player m " Buttter hands" Goodson. just get ready to say he did it again- fumble
    How many 16 game seasons has McFadden had?? Oh wait none..

Quote Originally Posted by HighJetsFan View Post
    I have seen many on the board are as pumped as me to get this guy back and see if MM can use this kid like Mike Sherman did at A&M. We lack speed and hands in the backfield and this guy will help a ton.

1st game back @ ATL Monday night! Predictions?!

13 carries 55 yards
    4 receptions 24 yards
    1 td ( though Powell may steal it)

Expecting a solid effort here.
    Sounds a little ambitious for his first game after missing 90% of TC and no practice for the first 4 weeks of the season. I would be happy if he returns kicks and has maybe five strategic touches from scrimmage. His role will grow as the season moves along.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

With Powell playing well & it being Goodson's 1st action I would expect limited action.

Let me go with 11 carries/catches 63 yards ... Due to a respectable 10 touches & 1 in which he breaks into the secondary but not quite for a TD.

Had anyone actually heard he is going to be returning punts or kickoffs?