Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spadola & Sapp released

Why Spadola????? Should have been Gates or even one of the reserve TEs or RBs.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    That's what I meant, not a pressure catch as in hard to make or important for the Jets, just hugely important to him and it looks to have cost him.
    My misread!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Pretty much every fanbase loves the underdog white skilled position player. We have now jettisoned the last two we have found.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    My misread!!!!
    No worries Geno, probably did not put it across right anyway lol!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Pretty much every fanbase loves the underdog white skilled position player. We have now jettisoned the last two we have found.
    Not true... We have set them free! Free to fly! Fly little white man! Fly with the wings of angels in NE!!!

I agree with you, tell me where I have whined and made a case that Spadola is an all time great and will be missed by us.

I was merely stating to HH in my posts I was more p1ssed we are giving the pats a chance to jab us back this early after claiming Sudfeld.

Never made a case that Spadola was a miss, maybe you've got the wrong man here?
    It was more to everybody than you specifically. And there is really no need for the Pats to claim him. Waste a roster space

Sure is a lot of mention of white players' skin color in this thread in a demeaning fashion. What's with the obsession? Liberal guilt?

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    It was more to everybody than you specifically. And there is really no need for the Pats to claim him. Waste a roster space
    Hope your right, would not mind him being stuck on the PS, see what we have in him further down the line.

Guess we'll see in 24 hrs anyway.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    Sure is a lot of mention of white players' skin color in this thread in a demeaning fashion. What's with the obsession? Liberal guilt?
    You can't be racist if you just make fun of white players and your white.. Or Black,or Asian,Or Hispanic..

Hope your right, would not mind him being stuck on the PS, see what we have in him further down the line.

Guess we'll see in 24 hrs anyway.
    And actually the timing of it is key. Pats play a 1PM game against Cincy and have their roster already set up for that game. Can't really afford to throw a wrench into the game roster this late.

Jets Insider VIP
    Gates sucks, but he's an NFL veteran while Spadola is an UDFA rookie. Gates is making more money than Gates so theyll give him more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    And actually the timing of it is key. Pats play a 1PM game against Cincy and have their roster already set up for that game. Can't really afford to throw a wrench into the game roster this late.
    Oooh!
    Shrewd move by Idzik!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Gates sucks, but he's an NFL veteran while Spadola is an UDFA rookie. Gates is making more money than Gates so theyll give him more time.
    Well given a choice of those two you have to go with Gates..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    How much more could Gates possibly be making?

NFL veteran? so what, not to mention that he was brought in after being cut, he isn't some former first rounder or anything. This is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Oooh!
    Shrewd move by Idzik!
    Exactly. Its a gamble, but its a calculated gamble.

Oooh!
    Shrewd move by Idzik!
    EXTEND THIS SHREWD BEAST!

Jets Insider VIP
    Bummed about Spadola. Shows all the signs of a talented, smart WR who just needs experience. He'll still be playing in the NFL in 3 years. No doubt.

All Pro
    Small, White, #usedtobeajet...

He is going to NE.
    Tiny. To small for the Pats. He's only 6'3"

This will be a massive mistake by the jets. Belichick is an absolute genius and will know exactly how to use spadola against us. Just like with Danny f'n woodhead.

Once again, jets mismanagement strikes again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    This will be a massive mistake by the jets. Belichick is an absolute genius and will know exactly how to use spadola against us. Just like with Danny f'n woodhead.

Once again, jets mismanagement strikes again.
    Oh? I must have missed the part where the Pasts* signed him... Who did the Pasts* release to pick him up?

Bellichoke is NO genius.
    If he was, he wouldn't have given that massive contract to a Serial Killer.
    They are a product of cheating and crooked Officiating.