Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Braylon Edwards involved in attack at Detroit bar

  1. #21
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    His father must be real proud.

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Actually I think that would be a positive that he wasn't referred to as an ex-Jet given what he's being accused of. Jail is his next stop.
    No way, for one Bray said he didn't do it. He wouldn't lie.

    Two, it was only photog, they're not human, you're allowed to assault photog's.

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    No way, for one Bray said he didn't do it. He wouldn't lie.

    Two, it was only photog, they're not human, you're allowed to assault photog's.
    Kerry Rhodes assaulted his photographer regularly. It didn't work out so well for him.

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    FREE THEBEARD!

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if we didn't know Bray is an ankle grabber ...

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    As if we didn't know Bray is an ankle grabber ...

    Gee....a "This person is Gay" joke. How original.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?!

    Braylon likes having penises crammed in his bunghole???

    Brady has been texting him all morning with this new development.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    What?!

    Braylon likes having penises crammed in his bunghole???

    Brady has been texting him all morning with this new development.

    Thanks for the laugh.

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta take a couple of seconds to hold someone upside down and shake them. No way someone wouldn't have video'd that. He's innocent.

  10. #30
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    4,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon 21m
    The reports are blasphemy. Was joking with friends and a guy was filming us. I asked him to delete it, he said no. He wasn't harmed at all.

    Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon 22m
    Also there were many officers in attendance at the alleged incident, and never stepped in, because there was no wrong doing.

    Braylon Edward
    s ‏@OfficialBraylon 21m
    This is another case of some1 trying to "come up" off a persons status. My name will be cleared of this nonsense soon. Story is ridiculous.

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon 21m
    The reports are blasphemy. Was joking with friends and a guy was filming us. I asked him to delete it, he said no. He wasn't harmed at all.

    Braylon Edwards ‏@OfficialBraylon 22m
    Also there were many officers in attendance at the alleged incident, and never stepped in, because there was no wrong doing.

    Braylon Edward
    s ‏@OfficialBraylon 21m
    This is another case of some1 trying to "come up" off a persons status. My name will be cleared of this nonsense soon. Story is ridiculous.
    /thread.

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earth to Braylon, you put your hands on someone its called assault.

    No matter how many times you say no one was harmed.

    You can only use the excuse of being an idiot so many times.

  13. #33
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    As if we didn't know Bray is an ankle grabber ...
    People on JI talk about gay sex more than gay people talk about gay sex. You know what they say, right? People who joke about gay sex the most are usually closeted gay guys. It's cool though. I wouldn't don't judge you for it.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    People on JI talk about gay sex more than gay people talk about gay sex. You know what they say, right? People who joke about gay sex the most are usually closeted gay guys. It's cool though. I wouldn't don't judge you for it.
    jetrider just got served.

  15. #35
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign this Beast ...

    Oh ... Wait.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us