Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Week 5 Sunday games thread

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    BTW I called Dallas over Denver in page 1 of this thread
    I don't see it happening but I think its going to be closer than those Bronco games have been lately. The Giants actually hung with them until the 3rd quarter and then just got rolled over. I can see Dallas hanging with them until the 4th but Romo won't close the deal. I see a 31-27 type of game although a 10 point win wouldn't surprise me. Lets see who's right. Some of your bold picks actually end up happening ... I'm noticed over that over the years although Dallas isn't too bold of a pick. If Dallas can get the run game going its going to be very interesting ... if not I don't see it being close at all. I know its 7-0 now but Dallas looks like the best team ever in the 1st half ... its the 2nd half when things get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Amazing that this is the guy that everyone was calling elite a year or two ago.
    Can't lie he had that 1 season where he looked elite but other than that he's been carried by a great supporting cast on both sides of the ball and even better coaching. He does show up for big games though in the playoff's. During the regular season though he's as big as a choke artist as anyone I've seen. I don't understand how people forget about the season they blew the division to Philly that year. The Jackson punt return year ... they had to lose like 4 games in a row to not make the playoff's. Sanchez and Eli are so similar its not even funny. The difference is Eli has better genes, a lot more college experience, and a better supporting cast.

I love how all of the retards from Pastsfags come flocking here pretending to be dumb JETS fans after they lose.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL Decker. Little less reality TV, little more ball security.

Eli usually makes up for his utterly stupid mistakes by making a great play. But, imo, that doesn't make you an elite QB. Brady, Peyton, Rodgers, Brees are elite QBs. They rarely make mistakes and are ALWAYS making big plays.

Eli is a good QB, but I LOL @ everyone who bought into the "HE'S AN ELITE QB!" nonsense that the media was trying to sell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I love how all of the retards from Pastsfags come flocking here pretending to be dumb JETS fans after they lose.
    Trolling.....

Hall Of Fame
    Romo is ballin. Good for him.

That play by Romo was legendary. He is such a better QB than Eli. How anyone can think otherwise is mystifying

Broncos not looking so invincible today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Dallas 14 Denver 0

Jerry Jones is as happy as a kid.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    Peyton can't catch the ball is why.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AceBoy View Post
    Pretty early here, give it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    Dallas 14 Denver 0

Jerry Jones is as happy as a kid.
    We all know how quickly that can end... I've seen Jerry go from giddy as a schoolgirl to you killed my dog and children in seconds more than I can count.

I'm surprised he hasn't had a heart attack by now with all of their last second choke jobs

All Pro
    That didn't take long.

Hall Of Fame
    Well that was quick.

See? Peyton is a REAL "elite QB"

Brady's ghey ass belongs NOWHERE near that discussion

move underrated off season coaching move of the season .. Rob Ryan to the Saints. That offense with a top 10 defense ... that's scary. Rob knows how to coach D as good as anyone he just needs some players that stay healthy and some depth.

Dallas celebrated after being up 14-0 like they won the superbowl. Confetti in the press box ... weirdo's ... Romo's on pace for 500 yards and Petyon hadn't even thrown for 20 yards at that time. Can't believe they thought that would stick in quarter 1. I'd be happy being up 14-0 too but against Peyton I'd be like "no hugs relax ... "

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    move underrated off season coaching move of the season .. Rob Ryan to the Saints. That offense with a top 10 defense ... that's scary. Rob knows how to coach D as good as anyone he just needs some players that stay healthy and some depth.
    YEP! What's the difference there? OH? A QB???

But we need to fire his superior brother... makes sense!

All Pro
    Romo just keeps making plays. Great start to htis game.