Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is SAR I?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Who cares? He's an introductory-driving, executive backpack wearing, self-important twit who routinely gets schooled in here. My vitriol is better spent elsewhere. GFY, WCO. See.
    Damn right

what

Reasonable man finds the remark "executive backpack wearing, self-important twit" funny; as he considers Jets Things wit he begins to wonder how a poster could abuse the good will of his fellow Jets fans.

All Pro
    Who cares? He's an introductory-driving, executive backpack wearing, self-important twit who routinely gets schooled in here. My vitriol is better spent elsewhere. GFY, WCO. See.
    Well, if you ask me, he sounds like great hampur material.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable man View Post
    Reasonable man finds the remark "executive backpack wearing, self-important twit" funny; as he considers Jets Things wit he begins to wonder how a poster could abuse the good will of his fellow Jets fans.
    Roger? Is that you?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Better question where the **** is Timmy? I'd be devastated if he pulled a Stokes. It was all I could handle when Stokes left. Truth be told I never been the same since moga. Borgo...we can't lose to many ****ing more. We need to start hiring
    Can't retain FA's and ****ty drafting by the mods? You can say it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable man View Post
    You forgot "introductory-driving." SAR was the posting equivalent of those last drops of piss leaking out after you've zipped up. He had no good will.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Well, if you ask me, he sounds like great hampur material.
    Eh. The fat kid knows he's fat. No need to constantly remind him.

Eh. The fat kid knows he's fat. No need to constantly remind him.

Also, points to anyone who gets it.

Hall Of Fame
    This thread is the nuts.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Pretty sure he won't be back.

I'm almost positive he's one of the Housewives of New Jersey's husbands...the one that's in trouble for not paying taxes.
    Such sadness that I know about that dude, he's the guy that fought with his brother in law with the painted head.

double bass kick rules??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

He had no good will.

Wow...laughing my way through this, I hit this comment.... and it rang the truth bell. Bravo...you buggering imbecile.

I wished I saved the threatening PM's he used to send me when I crossed him (before I was a mod and just a flumoxed poster incredulous with his act)

I have heard he was a good guy and always hoped he would back off and show us that...

All thats missing from JI is SAR the act. SAR the man is probably a much better poster, though I've rarely seen that part of Scott.

I agreed with alot of his Jets related commentary, and we shared a similar history with this friggin team.

If he actually flew off in a hissy fit over some percieved slight, then he needed to leave , this is a fake reality and the pitfall is taking it, and yourself....too seriously.

Jets football, some laughs...in that order.

Or gtfo

All League
    I think Sar I is a reasonable man.

All Pro

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Wow...laughing my way through this, I hit this comment.... and it rang the truth bell. Bravo...you buggering imbecile.

I wished I saved the threatening PM's he used to send me when I crossed him (before I was a mod and just a flumoxed poster incredulous with his act)
    I never got PM's from him. No, I got them from mods asking me not to call him a "chimp" any more. You'd think being called something as silly as "chimp" wouldn't bother most people, but every now and then you come across a narcissistic chimp whose only response is to run to a mod like an angry little chimp and complain that someone is calling him a chimp and that he doesn't like being called a chimp and wants certain members to stop calling him a chimp.

Bewildered Beast
    I never got PM's from him. No, I got them from mods asking me not to call him a "chimp" any more. You'd think being called something as silly as "chimp" wouldn't bother most people, but every now and then you come across a narcissistic chimp whose only response is to run to a mod like an angry little chimp and complain that someone is calling him a chimp and that he doesn't like being called a chimp and wants certain members to stop calling him a chimp.

LOL at the image!

That was me, wasn't it?

Hall Of Fame

LMAO!!
    bravo!

SAR was such a friggin chimp!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    LOL at the image!

That was me, wasn't it?
    I don't think it was you. In the past it seems most of the warnings have come from one mod. Like my own li'l guardian angel, always with a schoolmarm "now now" finger wag.

All League
    If SAR is reasonable, then I say fvck off.

Otherwise, the reasonable effort put in to the charade is outstanding. I'm way too lazy to continue something like that just for a laugh, as are most here, in the Hampur, in 2013. No, this is something different. RV and SAR would have lost their composure by now.

A for the reasonable effort, i say. Waiting for the punch line, and it better be good.

All League
    I don't think it was you. In the past it seems most of the warnings have come from one mod. Like my own li'l guardian angel, always with a schoolmarm "now now" finger wag.
    Wow, I couldn't imagine who that could possibly be.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Wow, I couldn't imagine who that could possibly be.
    Ha, it wasn't meant to be disparaging to the mod. It was more of a "thanks for the internet vs. real life reality check" type of warning.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Better question where the **** is Timmy? I'd be devastated if he pulled a Stokes. It was all I could handle when Stokes left. Truth be told I never been the same since moga. Borgo...we can't lose to many ****ing more. We need to start hiring
    this is true. we don't want to turn into the NY vaGiants of Internetz forums.