Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is SAR I?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    You can hate the guy by the way he posted on the forum but calling a guy that you've never met in real life a POS and a douchebag is a little too much. JMO
    The nice thing about places like this are you can have your opinion, I can have mine , nice guys can have theirs, not nice guys can have their own, & even ignorant POS banned douchebags are allowed opinions

Did SG3 also get banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Did SG3 also get banned?
    Do you see him around?

He posted almost as often as SAR did....

We should do a top ten list of banned posters. An all time list. The Hall of Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Do you see him around?

He posted almost as often as SAR did....
    Didn't they both disappear around the same time the sex marriage bill passed? Hmmmmm.......

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    BALONY!!!! i told this board from day one, suckchez was a bust!! you can not play qb in the national football league if ur scared to take a hit....and mark sanchez is a pretty boy cali boy who isnt cut out for the position.
    5i have seen geno hang in there and take hits before making throws more in 5 games than sucky in years!!!!

stop with the oc/coaching CRAP!!!!
    You say every player is a bust even a stopped clock is right twice a day.. So you believe Geno would be just fine with Schotty and Callahan??

His leased BMW got stuck in a mall parking lot. With no gps or directions from family he is still there, probably just a skeleton wearing a Matt Leinart Jets jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Bullsh*t

The guy completely derailed threads on a daily basis.

Rex is the problem, not Sanchez.

Brick is a bust.

I have a BMW and sip chardonnay from my box seats at the games, therefore I'm better than you.

The guy is a mook and always has been. Good riddance.
    Well, you obviously have your mind made up, so I won't even attempt to change your conclusion on things.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    The problem with SAR was, and this is conjecture based on talking to him on here, is that I think he blamed himself for not spending more time with his family and focusing a lot of his attention on the Jets and the Jets keep kicking him down.
    Reminder, this is conjecture, and I don't know if it's true, but after figuring that out, I didn't want to get into a debate with him again because I felt badly. Hopefully, since he's not been here, he is having a happier life right now.
    LOL

If you neglect your family and put a football team ahead of them, then you're a massive piece of sh*t and totally f*cked in the head in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    SAR had the same option with respect to our responses to him. Too bad he was too sensitive to deal with it.
    Good point. And probably the reason why he decided to walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Good point. And probably the reason why he decided to walk away.
    Maybe his wife caught him with one of those cheap young hookers he was always talking about and took his computer away.
    King of the Hall Of Shame indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Nope. I would never put you and SAR in the same bucket.

We've ben pals a long time Maine, but SAR was a textbook forum troll. He could teach a seminar on it.

Right down to his current "hiatus" and this thread, which he is no doubt reading, and will consider when making his inevitable triumphant return to the forum where he will restate what he thought, tell everyone he was right, then get right back to what he does (trolling).

I have no doubt he's a Jets Fan, I just say he also derived great pleasure from trolling his fellow Jets Fans. He IS, I have to admit, exceptional at it.
    Well, thank you for the kind words, Fish... Even if my defense of another friend was not sufficient to change anyone's mind.

But be honest here, you do not actually think SAR and TX did the same thing, did you? Like Untouchable seems to think?

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Sorry Maine, I respectfully disagree with you on many issues regarding the team we love ... But that is both of our rights.

In this case I think SAR was a negative attention loving POS who cared most about the spotlight being on him ... Over anything about the Jets.

Could you be right & I wrong regarding him here? Sure ... I think he pulled the wool over your eyes though.

I look forward to debating & occasionally agreeing with your points in the future.
    Well, once again I was just trying to defend someone that I consider a friend. Obviously, the masses here at JI think very differently. Not the first time I have driven the lonely road.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Maybe his wife caught him with one of those cheap young hookers he was always talking about and took his computer away.
    King of the Hall Of Shame indeed!
    I honestly and truly have NO idea whatsoever what you might be referring to, but I do think it stinks of you getting duped. SAR is a family guy and I witnessed it with my own two eyes. I know he looks at the menu, and frequently I might add, but he has never ordered to my knowledge.

Jets Insider VIP
    Well, thank you for the kind words, Fish... Even if my defense of another friend was not sufficient to change anyone's mind.

But be honest here, you do not actually think SAR and TX did the same thing, did you? Like Untouchable seems to think?

No, what TX and SAR did wasn't the same thing.

TX was actually knowledgable about the game, only ragged on the Jets to get a rise (which he openly admitted numerous times), and always gave credit where credit was due. He was also the only Pats fan on this site to show his face and give congrats when we sh*t on the Pats in Foxboro in the playoffs a few years ago.

SAR's only sole purpsose was to constantly whine and b*tch about how much of a "circus" we were and talk sh*t about the blue collar fans who can't afford 30 grand PSL's.

I honestly and truly have NO idea whatsoever what you might be referring to, but I do think it stinks of you getting duped. SAR is a family guy and I witnessed it with my own two eyes. I know he looks at the menu, and frequently I might add, but he has never ordered to my knowledge.
    Are you two neighbors by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    No, what TX and SAR did wasn't the same thing.

TX was actually knowledgable about the game, only ragged on the Jets to get a rise (which he openly admitted numerous times), and always gave credit where credit was due. He was also the only Pats fan on this site to show his face and give congrats when we sh*t on the Pats in Foxboro in the playoffs a few years ago.

SAR's only sole purpsose was to constantly whine and b*tch about how much of a "circus" we were and talk sh*t about the blue collar fans who can't afford 30 grand PSL's.
    Correct on all counts about TX. Where is he anyway? Or is he just another guy that's misunderstood by the masses at JI (other than you) and somehow got the mods to buy into it? And now he is perma-banned?

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Scott is a great guy. Sat with him at a game in 07.
    SAR's a dude?

Wait a minute... you almost had me there!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Are you two neighbors by any chance?
    No, but he used to have a summer home in Old Orchard Beach. I live in Waterboro. Only about 30 minutes away....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I think this belongs in this thread, there is ALOT more, but this should suffice:
    Thread necro was a JI no-no now you indulge in it. Lazy bones!