Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is SAR I?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    they lose by 6 with the 7 point spread. Thanks eli you dopey looking putz. Perfect result

I have no clue how that shlt works as much as I try to understand it.

Oh well... VaGiants suck BIG BLUE BALLS!
    HAAA-HAAA

Where is SAR I?

SAR's BS was always entertaining, wish he'd come back and start it all up again

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    SAR's BS was always entertaining, wish he'd come back and start it all up again
    I like Scott as well and welcome him back if he chooses.

It got to the point where his schtick started to backfire on him then he tried to come to the mods for protection which we really were not interested in providing. If you dish it out you really need to learn how to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post

It got to the point where his schtick started to backfire on him then he tried to come to the mods for protection which we really were not interested in providing. If you dish it out you really need to learn how to take it.

In a related topic, where is PatsFnTx?
    He was another guy who was real good at dishing it out but couldn't take it

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    In a related topic, where is PatsFnTx?
    He was another guy whose ass was endlessly, shamelessly kissed by strangers on the Internet
    Fixed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post

Soooo wait a minute...this really happened, like, regularly?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

Yes. He sent all the mods constant PMs about how certain posters were mean to him and we weren't doing anything to help him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Yes. He sent all the mods constant PMs about how certain posters were mean to him and we weren't doing anything to help him.
    he sounds like quite the little *****

Jets Insider VIP

Mod Protection apparently is not included with the JI VIP Package.

Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Well put my Bostionan message board friend, he was on the old alt.jets thinngy before the message boards and told many about this site(that's how I found it) he had always been pro Jets, maybe not pro management, qb or coach....
    what was your screen name on Usenet? I started there in 1997 and still occasionally stop in there. Some of the old regs are still there: Harlan, Johnny Morongo, etc. SAR was awesome there. No one could better torture Dolphin trolls than him. This is Marino's year to win a superbowl for sure.

-Tutor
    Last edited by Dcat; 10-11-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Jets Insider VIP

Oh man, I hope that GIF isn't the Ghost of Jets Game Future!

Really? WOW. So the analogy of him sitting at the nerdy kids table in high school getting picked on was pretty true. Damn. If you're going to dish it out, you have to take it. At least a LOLGFY.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Oh man, I hope that GIF isn't the Ghost of Jets Game Future!
    LOL!

I got a little mad when I saw who we were playing! haha

Bewildered Beast

Relevant; he would be very aggressive until he saw no one cared. Then he was an unctous little toady and got worse results, threw his fits in both forums and is now gone.

lol True Story

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Relevant; he would be very aggressive until he saw no one cared. Then he was an unctous little toady and got worse results, threw his fits in both forums and is now gone.

lol True Story
    So basically he was a 5 yr old, and not in the good Hampur, doody jokes, kind of way, but in the temper tantrum, tattle tale 5 yr old kind of way.

[QUOTE=jetstream23;5020218]I think part of the problem wasn't that he voiced his opinion or did it over and over. The problem was that he never (or rarely) could admit he was wrong. Even in the face of facts he has a hard time moving off the spot he's put himself on. He was clearly a Sanchez supporter and Rex hater. In my opinion, Scott could never separate Rex's backpage antics, bravado, Super Bowl guarantees from the fact that Rex truly is a very good coach. When Rex has had a good roster he's actually won, when he's had a depleted offensive line, aging LBs and injuries at key positions (Revis, Hill, Holmes, Keller for most of the entire 2012 season) Rex hasn't done well. Scott couldn't admit certain things.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.. Not just couldn't admit he was wrong, just became enraged when things he guaranteed would happen, didn't.. He always predicted things like he was God himself.. He kept being proven wrong that's why he became more insane and couldn't take being wrong. He said we would only win 3 games this season, ha. But when it all started was a yr ago he kept telling us how Sanchez was on the verge of a comeback, he could see it and provided the most idiotic reasons why.. Week after week Sanchez didn't improve but only got worse.. Then it was 100% Rex would be fired last jan.. Ha shot down wrong again.. Then when it was floated woody wanted to keep Rex it was- " no respectable gm would take the job having to keep Rex" so when Izdik was hired he was automatically a terrible gm lol.. His act got old, his ego was tired of being proven wrong. I'm glad he got away for his own sake, prob would have stroked out wrong being wrong all the time.. It's not smart to predict the unpredictable nfl.. 0-4 steelers? 0-6 giants? Anyone predict that in aug?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    I'm sure he's reading this thread anonymously and getting great satisfaction that everyone is talking about him.

Jets Insider VIP
    BMW's are for chimps

Where is SAR I?

He'll wait for the wheels to fall off before he comes back so he could say he told us so...Hopefully we keep rollin' and winnin', it'll torture that wanna be know it all

Doesn't surprise me at all...