Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Does anyone else hate Joe Buck as much as me and Artie Lange?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807

    Does anyone else hate Joe Buck as much as me and Artie Lange?

    Seriously!

    This cock gobbling fool is SUCH a friggin tool!

    I've never heard someone so clearly rooting for any team Boston Sports.

    And he always sounds like he's gonna cry when they lose... Like 18-1

    Makes me want to kick him in the nuts, but he probably hires a little Cuban boy to do that to him for fun, and then I'd feel gross.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Seriously!

    This cock gobbling fool is SUCH a friggin tool!

    I've never heard someone so clearly rooting for any team Boston Sports.

    And he always sounds like he's gonna cry when they lose... Like 18-1

    Makes me want to kick him in the nuts, but he probably hires a little Cuban boy to do that to him for fun, and then I'd feel gross.
    Thought his old man called Cardinal Games?

  3. #3
    He is a Cardinals fan. What are you talking about? I hate him just as much as you do.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    But cock gobbling and Boston, that makes sense.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Everyone hates Joe Buck. He's probably the most reviled sportscaster out there.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Thought his old man called Cardinal Games?
    Don't know about his old man... Have heard he's pretty respected (probably would recognize his voice if I heard it)

    I just know his voice from pretty much any post-season game I can think of.
    Terrible!

    I can't even imagine how awful it would be to have to listen to him and Collinsworth at the same time!
    That would make me punch myself in the ears repeatedly!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    He is a Cardinals fan. What are you talking about? I hate him just as much as you do.
    Well, I've never heard him do Cardinals/Red Sox... And I very much hope not to.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Don't know about his old man... Have heard he's pretty respected (probably would recognize his voice if I heard it)

    I just know his voice from pretty much any post-season game I can think of.
    Terrible!

    I can't even imagine how awful it would be to have to listen to him and Collinsworth at the same time!
    That would make me punch myself in the ears repeatedly!
    He blows Aikman from time to time.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807

  11. #11
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I hate. HATE Joe Buck, but watching that was tough. Irvin with a solid line at the end.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,324
    I have no dog in the fight, but the A-hole broke the unwritten rule by talking about a no-hitter in the middle of a no hitter....just to have the no hitter spoiled...two games in a row. Not superstitious but just a douchebag thing to do.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not Scout
    Posts
    14,807
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    I have no dog in the fight, but the A-hole broke the unwritten rule by talking about a no-hitter in the middle of a no hitter....just to have the no hitter spoiled...two games in a row. Not superstitious but just a douchebag thing to do.
    And you could hear his pure joy in both games where the sux got a hit.
    Specifically the game 1 ninth inning first hit.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SI NY
    Posts
    1,217
    I don't see Buck as a homer at all.

    He is just incredibly boring. His call for the David Tyree catch was so nonchalant that you'd think it was a preseason rush for no gain.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hit Stick View Post
    I hate. HATE Joe Buck, but watching that was tough. Irvin with a solid line at the end.
    Agreed, Artie was a dooshbarg. But that piece also cemented my distaste for Buck.

    Hate really.

    -

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Seriously!

    This cock gobbling fool is SUCH a friggin tool!

    I've never heard someone so clearly rooting for any team Boston Sports.

    And he always sounds like he's gonna cry when they lose... Like 18-1

    Makes me want to kick him in the nuts, but he probably hires a little Cuban boy to do that to him for fun, and then I'd feel gross.
    Artie Lang doesnt hate him.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,115
    Artie does not hate Joe Buck. This interview was about 4 years ago, maybe more, and Artie was so strung out on the interview it was insane. The show really was a snore fest and although I thought Artie was a little rude at times, he did liven it up. 6-12 months later Artie went and tried to end it all with a 10" kitchen knife through the gut 6 times, thanks to his mom he is still with us. Major talent who can't control the Demons.

    P.S. I can't stand Joe Buck either.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    He's pretty bad but there are way worse.

  19. #19
    I'm starting to really not like Mike Tirico. The way he tries to ref the game from the both is nauseating. I don't know how Gruden can stand it.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    i used to like artie lange a little because of beer leauge. Then i ran into him in Tampa seminole hardrock casino when he was drunk and being a rude prick at the tables. Splashing the pot bragging about money hes got to burn caling everyone losers just a real prick. I was drunk too back then and a total prick I came close to (still a prick) kicking his his teeth in but i was winning and hate the seminole tribe That would of been my last strike there for sure and didnt want to join the ban list. I did walk around outside hoping to spot him setting out for ybor city but no luck and a screaming girlfriend up my ass. oh yeah that guy is gonna need a liver transplant any day he looks like total sht in person. I see now hes in recovery good for him Everyone deserves a second chance ill pray for the guy
    Last edited by thebigragu; 10-15-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us