Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is SAR I?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Scott is a great guy. Sat with him at a game in 07.
    Did you show him? You know, just the shaft?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Think those azzholes on the strip finally ran him off. For the record I was always a big sar fan. GMC too. He's despised by most of my hampur brethren though. They'll ignore this thread or flame the **** out of it
    GMC was pure awesome, I loved his simple azz, such great unintentional comedy. Enjoyed seeing SARs push people's buttons, he was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I never got PM's from him. No, I got them from mods asking me not to call him a "chimp" any more. You'd think being called something as silly as "chimp" wouldn't bother most people, but every now and then you come across a narcissistic chimp whose only response is to run to a mod like an angry little chimp and complain that someone is calling him a chimp and that he doesn't like being called a chimp and wants certain members to stop calling him a chimp.

LOL

SAR is very busy being he is the President and last remaining
    member of the Matt Leinhart fan club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    SAR I =

TakeBall.jpg

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Shea319now314 View Post
    SAR is very busy being he is the President and last remaining
    member of the Matt Leinhart fan club.
    It's not easy winding down that whole operation. Chaos over at the office of that Fan Club. It's like the last days of Lehman Brothers over there.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Wow...laughing my way through this, I hit this comment.... and it rang the truth bell. Bravo...you buggering imbecile.

I wished I saved the threatening PM's he used to send me when I crossed him (before I was a mod and just a flumoxed poster incredulous with his act)

I have heard he was a good guy and always hoped he would back off and show us that...

All thats missing from JI is SAR the act. SAR the man is probably a much better poster, though I've rarely seen that part of Scott.

I agreed with alot of his Jets related commentary, and we shared a similar history with this friggin team.

If he actually flew off in a hissy fit over some percieved slight, then he needed to leave , this is a fake reality and the pitfall is taking it, and yourself....too seriously.

Jets football, some laughs...in that order.

Or gtfo
    i suspect we are doing rather too well on the football front,you know,3 - 2,an exciting young QB,some outstanding D and a proper OC.The narrative is supposed to be Rex gets fired around week 14 and as things stand we're more likely to extend him....lose a few games starting this week and my guess is he'll suddenly reappear

Perhaps SAR is a Giant fan masquerading
    as a Jet fan.

Yeah that's the ticket.

It fits.

BMW driving smug hipster hates other peoples kids tailgaters, blue collar Jet fans.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is related to the
    Mara's.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Shea319now314 View Post
    Perhaps SAR is a Giant fan masquerading
    as a Jet fan.

Yeah that's the ticket.

It fits.

BMW driving smug hipster hates other peoples kids tailgaters, blue collar Jet fans.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is related to the
    Mara's.

Scott is opinionated and his opinions weren't to the flavor of this forum. He is a huge Jets fan
    and has been for a long time.

He created a lot of enemies but that's what happens to people who voice their opinion and it runs
    contrary to the mainstream groupthink. I wish him well.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Scott is opinionated and his opinions weren't to the flavor of this forum. He is a huge Jets fan

He created a lot of enemies but that's what happens to people who voice their opinion and it runs
    Well put my Bostionan message board friend, he was on the old alt.jets thinngy before the message boards and told many about this site(that's how I found it) he had always been pro Jets, maybe not pro management, qb or coach....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Well put my Bostionan message board friend, he was on the old alt.jets thinngy before the message boards and told many about this site(that's how I found it) he had always been pro Jets, maybe not pro management, qb or coach....
    That's how I found out about it. I miss those old groups.

Jets Insider VIP

Early on he was quite humorous in his postings-but for the past few years he became a flaming troll - plain and simple

Jets Insider VIP

I think part of the problem wasn't that he voiced his opinion or did it over and over. The problem was that he never (or rarely) could admit he was wrong. Even in the face of facts he has a hard time moving off the spot he's put himself on. He was clearly a Sanchez supporter and Rex hater. In my opinion, Scott could never separate Rex's backpage antics, bravado, Super Bowl guarantees from the fact that Rex truly is a very good coach. When Rex has had a good roster he's actually won, when he's had a depleted offensive line, aging LBs and injuries at key positions (Revis, Hill, Holmes, Keller for most of the entire 2012 season) Rex hasn't done well. Scott couldn't admit certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Early on he was quite humorous in his postings-but for the past few years he became a flaming troll - plain and simple
    This.

He became a total douchebag attention whore and he couldn't stop himself

Tired schtick or not, JI is diminished without SAR 1. As a Pennington supporter I hated his constant noodle crap. But couldn't help but laugh at his myriad gifs he would trot out for every Pennington thread. He had some classic threads, not always at his own expense. I for one would like to see him return and maybe tone it down a little bit.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    This.

He became a total douchebag attention whore and he couldn't stop himself
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Half the board qualifies for the above. homers and SOJFs alike.

Quote Originally Posted by ten-not-done View Post
    Tired schtick or not, JI is diminished without SAR 1. As a Pennington supporter I hated his constant noodle crap. But couldn't help but laugh at his myriad gifs he would trot out for every Pennington thread. He had some classic threads, not always at his own expense. I for one would like to see him return and maybe tone it down a little bit.
    Agree

Jets Insider VIP
    The f ucking guy thought he was better than everyone else.

Jets Insider VIP
    i got 500 on the Giants. Figured i just throw that out there

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    The f ucking guy thought he was better than everyone else.
    He might've been... Though no one tops da 'hook in the funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    they lose by 6 with the 7 point spread. Thanks eli you dopey looking putz. Perfect result