Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Steely Dan

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    I'm pretty sure if you scramble the letters 'WCO' they will come up 'WEAKSAUCE'.
    Curses; foiled again. When will you approve of me, Peebag? Colostomy Guy is all over my ****...

All Pro
    I'm pretty sure if you scramble the letters 'WCO' they will come up 'WEAKSAUCE'.
    Not on my Ouija board. I get "WISE MAN"

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Not on my Ouija board. I get "WISE MAN"
    The song titles tell a story! You can take the guy out of the 1960's, but...you know..

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I saw the show letting out the other night and I got a bit ill. I don't think there's a Steely Dan song out there that I'm even neutral about. Even when I've heard a song for the first time, I've usually been thinking "This song sucks - I wonder who sings it..." and it turns out to be them.

They suck. (but glad you enjoyed it). Did you go anywhere for a beer before the show? The old spots (P&G, etc.) spots are gone now.
    Wow Crasherino....I took my wife to Lionel Ritchie at the Barclays Center a few weeks ago...thoughts on that? We thought he was awesome...from the Commodores through the cheesy ballads, we were all over it!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

or if you unscrabble peebag you get bog of piss

WCO is a legend

done.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Apparently...Peg Abe...you have substituted making any effort in joining the combat in the arena with becoming a vociferous critic of those in it...with one tool in your peebag...the word weaksauce. Did you overhear that at a school bus stop...or somethin'?

Your avatar change and sudden re-appearance have not been fortuitous for those of us who enjoy HUMOR once in a while.

Knock off the Jan Brady pills, boy howdy.

-

Bewildered Beast
    No no no me and the 'bag go wayyy back; he called me out for photobombing...I'm cool with that; it's his thread.

Nice to have back up though! Thanks fellers...With Geno; we've only just begun to JET

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Apparently...Peg Abe...you have substituted making any effort in joining the combat in the arena with becoming a vociferous critic of those in it...with one tool in your peebag...the word weaksauce. Did you overhear that at a school bus stop...or somethin'?

Your avatar change and sudden re-appearance have not been fortuitous for those of us who enjoy HUMOR once in a while.

Knock off the Jan Brady pills, boy howdy.

-
    Wow, you jumped to his defense faster than Bitonti defended DRob (or Ham defended Palin).

Cute.