Thread: Does anyone have a MEZZ B PSL?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have a MEZZ B PSL?

Just asking as I cant figure out those seats. So Sundays game a few months ago I was offered a pair at face for the Steelers game. So I bought them and I end up not needing them so I sell them and I only get $200 bucks before fees for tickets I paid $250 for and it is a good game with good weather. I noticed the seats sell below face for regular season and are worthless preseason.

Meanwhile UD Prime seats between 30s with no psl and same seat price go for a lot more.

Why did anyone buy a MEZZ B PSL and why would anoyone still sit there. I would not buy Mezz B season tickets with NO preseason.

I never sat there, but it seems much worse a view than UD sideline. Heck 30 yard line row 5 seats in UD are only 105 and these POS seats are going for 125.

I am wondering if Jets will drop the PSL there and just make them part of the plain old psl free ud. What purpose do those seats serve. You cant even sell PSL for $500 bucks, they are worthless.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Just asking as I cant figure out those seats. So Sundays game a few months ago I was offered a pair at face for the Steelers game. So I bought them and I end up not needing them so I sell them and I only get $200 bucks before fees for tickets I paid $250 for and it is a good game with good weather. I noticed the seats sell below face for regular season and are worthless preseason.

Meanwhile UD Prime seats between 30s with no psl and same seat price go for a lot more.

Why did anyone buy a MEZZ B PSL and why would anoyone still sit there. I would not buy Mezz B season tickets with NO preseason.

I never sat there, but it seems much worse a view than UD sideline. Heck 30 yard line row 5 seats in UD are only 105 and these POS seats are going for 125.

I am wondering if Jets will drop the PSL there and just make them part of the plain old psl free ud. What purpose do those seats serve. You cant even sell PSL for $500 bucks, they are worthless.
    I own Mezz B PSL seats. Our deciding factor was having cover for those cold/rainy late season games. Our seats at old stadium were lower tier corner endzone so we are also used that view. And to be honest with the huge screens seeing the other end of the field is not an issue. I agree the few times i've tried to sell I had a hard time getting face value.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe next year I will buy a pair. To be honest they seem to be the best value in stadium on stubhub. Mezz B seats have sold for as little as $99 each for the Steelers game and that is a damm good price considering it is not UD and close to concession.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Trade it in

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post

If somewant wants covered seats, the LLEZ has them. If I had Mezz B PSLs, I'd ask the Jets to trade for LLEZ seats.