Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kiper: NFL Rookie RankingsAfter Week 5, Sheldon Richardson leads a deep class of good

Quote Originally Posted by HawkeyeJet View Post
    Where is once in a lifetime Guard prospect Chance Warmack?
    singlehandedly leading the titans to the playoffs. don't forget about sharrif floyd and the "hands down best pass rusher in the 2013 draft" jarvis jones LOL
    Last edited by cant wait; 11-13-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Veteran
    If I have a boy I am going to name him Frank Sheldon.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    I wouldn't have taken him as high, but if he had dropped into the 4th I would have thought it was a good pick.
    Given the Jets traded their fourth round pick to the Saints for Ivory, which would you prefer - Mathieu or Ivory?

Mathieu without a doubt. He lacks size but my only major concern was where his head was. Hell I would have taken Mathieu just for his return abilities in the 4th. Thank god we signed Cribbs haha. I think Ivory is talented, but he's had so many nagging injuries for a RB that didn't get many touches. Plus RBs are much easier to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Mathieu without a doubt. He lacks size but my only major concern was where his head was. Hell I would have taken Mathieu just for his return abilities in the 4th. Thank god we signed Cribbs haha. I think Ivory is talented, but he's had so many nagging injuries for a RB that didn't get many touches. Plus RBs are much easier to find.
    Ivory proved himself against the Saints, and his rugged abilities (fingers crossed he stays healthy) will prove even more valuable in the latter part of the season when the winds start howling.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bgivs21 View Post
    Just out of curiosity how is dion jordan doing? I dont see him on this list nor heard his name much.. Has anyone watched Miami play?
    As I said in the preseason, Jordan needed to go to a team that would use him creatively as the tweener he is. He's not a DE, and he's not an OLB. He can't fight through blocks, but he's athletic enough to be a safety, or cover the slot. 3-4 LB is where he belongs, and even then you would have to be creative with him, and move him around. Needless to say, he's been invisible on Miami.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    Jordan better put some weight on fast, he's looking like another Maybin.
    He does look like Maybin, but he has coverage skills that Maybin never had. It's just that the fish aren't utilizing them. If he were to drop into coverage, or play sideline to sideline on running downs they would forget about his pass rush skills. Then he would be able to blitz more effectively as well. I really hope they never figure him out, and we can pick him up when he gets released.

Quote Originally Posted by fullblast View Post
    Jordan better put some weight on fast, he's looking like another Maybin.
    Jordan looks so malnourished it's not even funny

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by bgivs21 View Post
    Just out of curiosity how is dion jordan doing? I dont see him on this list nor heard his name much.. Has anyone watched Miami play?
    They are "bringing him along" ...Gruden made mention of Jordan during a red zone stand Monday night. He's not the impact player that they were expecting...blah blah

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Jordan looks so malnourished it's not even funny
    He looks like a small Forward; a "3" for christsakes

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    singlehandedly leading the titans to the playoffs. don't forget about sharrif floyd and the "hands down best pass rusher in the 2013 draft" jarvis jones LOL
    I think Chance Warmack is fairly well for the Titans.