Thread: Giants fans think they can run the table "the tough part is after we get to 6-6"

Giants fans think they can run the table "the tough part is after we get to 6-6"

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....uot-but-we-can!

Some guys wanna shut the guy up but there are actually guys who agree with him and think its possible. One can only wonder what other fanbase would think like this? Maybe Pats, Steelers, 9ers? If we were 0-6 we'd be flooded with draft pick updates and college player profiles lol. I thought this was funny seen it mentioned on my facebook post and thought it was a joke until I clicked on it. I don't like laughing at the Giant's expense because in my view I don't care what they do I'm concerned about us. This however is top notch stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    there is no reason to shut him up.....as a fan he can say what he wants....the reality is the actual giants team is doing the talking on the field...they stink....their season is almost over at 0-6.

Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post

Some guys wanna shut the guy up but there are actually guys who agree with him and think its possible. One can only wonder what other fanbase would think like this? Maybe Pats, Steelers, 9ers? If we were 0-6 we'd be flooded with draft pick updates and college player profiles lol. I thought this was funny seen it mentioned on my facebook post and thought it was a joke until I clicked on it. I don't like laughing at the Giant's expense because in my view I don't care what they do I'm concerned about us. This however is top notch stuff.

Guess it is possible for the luckiest team in the world, run the table or end up drafting Clowney or Bridgewater

Jets Insider VIP
    Hope springs eternal

Hall Of Fame

Giants fans think they can run the table "the tough part is after we get to 6-6"

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Lol derpiest picture I've ever seen

Somewhere Sanchez is thanking the gods Eli came along with this performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

you can all laugh now, but once they draft Clowney (or Barr) and JPP comes back healthy next year that team will be tough to beat..

OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shutup Rolle and Cruz!!!!

Rookie
    The Giants could have won that game last night. It was boneheaded to throw up the middle where there was a chance for a pick. Eli should have used the sidelines. Giants aren't as bad as their record indicates. None the less, 6-6 is delusional. I ALMOST feel sorry for their fans, but not quite . Time for an new HC, Gmen, hehe?

Quote Originally Posted by Sec340 View Post
    OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shutup Rolle and Cruz!!!!
    Rolle, are the giants still winning 12 games this year? #lolgiants

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Hope springs eternal
    That's not hope. It's bath salts.

Rumor has it they are excepting offers for Nicks right now and it wouldnt shock me at all to see NE or Atlanta give up a high pick right now. I fully expect Atlanta to trade for someone by the trade deadline. This new week 8 trade deadline kinda sucks IMO. One thing I hate about baseball is the trade deadline is so late it is normally teams out of it selling off good players for nothing. The NFL is doing that too it seems. Hopefully the comp picks will at least keep things straight. If Nicks moves the Giants should get at least a 2nd rounder IMO.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post

****in delusional spoiled brat of a midgets fan.........

I have enjoyed every loss this season and will cry laughing when they end the season 2-14..........

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Rumor has it they are excepting offers for Nicks right now and it wouldnt shock me at all to see NE or Atlanta give up a high pick right now. I fully expect Atlanta to trade for someone by the trade deadline. This new week 8 trade deadline kinda sucks IMO. One thing I hate about baseball is the trade deadline is so late it is normally teams out of it selling off good players for nothing. The NFL is doing that too it seems. Hopefully the comp picks will at least keep things straight. If Nicks moves the Giants should get at least a 2nd rounder IMO.
    2nd too high but I'm considering if I'd offer a third for him right now. He'd give Geno a really nice additional weapon to work with and with Holmes likely gone next year, it's not like we couldn't use two new WRs anyway.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Its one thing to have a thread on the Giants - their disaster of a season is pretty newsworthy, even if its magnified 5x on this board. But to start a thread about what a Giant fan says about his team on a messageboard? yeah, we obsess over one team that's not the Jets - no need to start doing it with another.

Best thing you can do to "get back at the Giants" if thats what people feel they need to do, is ignore them and let them fall back into obscurity. "Oh the Giants? Right, they're having a bad season? Oh that's right, I think I saw they lost again. That's too bad. Anyway, getting back to something relevant....."

Its also possible the Giants win 6 in a row and still be in 3rd place in the division on the outside looking in.

But at this point, i am now a giant fan and hope they finish the season out strong. don't want to give them a chance at Clowney or even worse a chance at getting a real franchise QB (and trading away Elli the special ed QB)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Its also possible the Giants win 6 in a row and still be in 3rd place in the division on the outside looking in.

But at this point, i am now a giant fan and hope they finish the season out strong. don't want to give them a chance at Clowney or even worse a chance at getting a real franchise QB (and trading away Elli the special ed QB)
    +1