Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Adrian Peterson's 2yr old son killed by birth mother's boyfriend

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I'm sure AP's got deep pockets. If it were me I would have lost my s hit
    What a nice picture. AP has such a look of pride and love for his boy. I hope that piece of $hit gets ass rapped in jail and burn in hell.

I'm hoping AP pays someone off in jail to handle that dispicable piece of garbage.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I think it is a racist picture. Why have that as an avatar. This is USA and you can do as you choose but most people find that an offensive pic, me included.
    REALLY....then don't look. Seriously, take your agenda elsewhere. This is about a man who lost his two year old son.

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    I could care less if he cries in front of reporters or not, everyone shows their emotions differently. But playing in the game, to me, is unconscionable. Is there anyone here who has a son or a daughter that would play football (assuming your a pro)/go to work the day his kid dies? I've seen ball players miss games due to a close friend dying, grandparent dying and parent/sibling dying. Those are all horrible, but nothing, NOTHING compares to losing a child. I am pretty baffled to be honest.
    Kinda been the way he's always handled tragedy.

All Pro
    AP only found out recently through a paternity test that this boy was his child. Accorrding to sources it had been a 'secret'. He has two other children, Adrian jr is the one in the pictures
    http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...ource_says.php

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    Hopefully he is beaten to with an inch of his life everyday for the rest of his life.
    and I hope for the same treatment for the sob. I also hope Big Bubba makes him a prison slut for ever!

Undrafted Free Agent
    AP says he will be focused and ready to roll on Sunday. How is that possible? His 2 year old son was just beaten to death.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    AP says he will be focused and ready to roll on Sunday. How is that possible? His 2 year old son was just beaten to death.
    I'm not excusing it but I guess he didn't even know the kid or even that he had him until very recently. But people deal with their grief in different ways. I wouldn't come down on the guy until you (God forbid) walk a mile in his shoes.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    What a piece of ****. AP should be allowed to be put alone in a room with this guy for an hour. Hope the kid gets better.
    AP better bring a book...Item one should last about 25 seconds

So horrible

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    My condolences to AP and his family..... just becoming a father myself less than 3 weeks ago, this has got to be a parents worst nightmare. This guy will get whats coming to him soon enough.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
    Congratulations on the new addition PaP

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Congratulations on the new addition PaP
    Thanks WCO, appreciate it

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    AP only found out recently through a paternity test that this boy was his child. Accorrding to sources it had been a 'secret'. He has two other children, Adrian jr is the one in the pictures
    TMZ reported that when AP saw the boy in the hospital it was the first time he ever saw his son.

Might go a long way towards explaining his weird behavior in dealing with this nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Bingo.

That's exactly what I was saying as far as AD acting distant and seemingly focused on other things.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    TMZ reported that when AP saw the boy in the hospital it was the first time he ever saw his son.

Might go a long way towards explaining his weird behavior in dealing with this nightmare
    Yeah. I heard he was planning on meeting the kid sometime soon. Sad on many levels. I would like to think AP was planning on being a part of the kid's life b.c he doesn't strike me as someone that wouldn't care about such a thing.