Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Winslow suspended for four games

everyone is just jumping to conclusions and calling Winslow an idiot or *******. The guy is either on some heavy painkillers for his knee that aren't allowed or something, or he's taking some HGH. and in that case who cares because every player in the NFL besides kickers and qbs are on it.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    everyone is just jumping to conclusions and calling Winslow an idiot or *******. The guy is either on some heavy painkillers for his knee that aren't allowed or something, or he's taking some HGH. and in that case who cares because every player in the NFL besides kickers and qbs are on it.
    I think he's worked really hard to earn that title since his Miami days. Credit where credit is due, no?

Not really a big deal

But it's good to know the issue isn't Winslow having any differences with the team or coaches, which the media tried to speculate

No doubt he probably took something for his knee, the irony, the 4 games can probably help him to finish the season and still be a contributor for the 2nd half, and it gives Sudfeld an opportunity to impress.

Winslow wasn't a huge contributor, but he was a solid rotational player, I think with Goodson and Ivory back, and Holmes hopefully next week, Cumberland becoming a key fixture at TE, Winslow's 4 game suspension is not that big of a deal.

Blessing in disguise. Jets need Winslow healthy in a big way last 7 games of the season.

Let the media celebrate, they've lost all credibility when it comes to the jets anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I hear he was clean until he started hanging with Hernandez and his blunt smoking crew last summer.
    Maybe AHern tipped him to playing high on Angel Dust.

Veteran
    definitely a tough loss, but hopefully he'll be back after the bye healthy, rested and motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    I tend to agree that Cumberland is better as a #2 than a starter, but this post is unfair. What does his performance last year have to do with the fact that he's looked much improved throughout 2013? He almost went off for 100 yards in the first half last week.

You know who wasn't better than Cumberland? Every TE the Jets had between Johnny Mitchell and Dustin Keller.
    You really don't think Kyle Brady was a good player? He was a number one pick for a reason.

Get some HGH in that knee and get it rested up for the 2nd half of the season!

Kellen Winslow Jr.@KellenWinslowJr
    I'll be vindicated in the future and my name will be cleared. Be back with my team soon. Go Jets!