Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sources: 'Resentment' toward Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Xmarco View Post
    Limited hitting in practice, Gronk may still be hurt or unable to take a real hit on his arm
    +1

Does anyone actually believe he's getting full contact in practice?!

Bellichicken would have whoever hurts him murdered!

Maybe he just wants out of the circus and wants to play for a winner?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    That's my favorite part of this earth-shattering story. Could their sources be RayRay19 and Hitman Harris?
    Are you kidding. Welcome to the rest of the world. Every team has to go through the unnamed sources thing. Now that you suck, the Pats will have to deal with it the same as everyone else. Your team just doesn't know how to handle adversity. That record is going to plummet now that your schedule gets a little tougher. What is Brady's completion percentage again?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Are you a politician, a lawyer, or both? Attack the credibility of the witness. Just own up to the fact your team is a circus. Nut up or move on. Gronk should be moving on soon, and Brady is completing 56% of his passes.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What a circus!
    You nailed it. Yet, the whores in the media continue to try and persuade us how great NE is and the organization. Just imagine if the Jets were caught in the greatest cheating scandal in NFL history (and one of the greatest in sports), had one of its players accused of murder -- the worst off the field incident in sports history, and signed two of their stars to contracts that, now given what we know, are some of the dumbest of all time. Not to mention the many draft busts by the annointed media genius who is nothing but a fraud. Just imagine.....

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Are you a politician, a lawyer, or both? Attack the credibility of the witness. Just own up to the fact your team is a circus. Nut up or move on. Gronk should be moving on soon, and Brady is completing 56% of his passes.
    Just one of those.

"My" team has been a circus for years. Some stories about the circus have been true (numerous players addicted to coke during 85-86 season, Zeke Mowatt's "Patriot missile" encounter with Lisa Olson), others have been complete BS (Tom Jackson's report that the BB's players hated him and he had lost the locker room following the release of Lawyer Milloy; John Tomase's report that the Patriots taped the Rams' SB walk-through). This particular one is likely in the "BS" category. Everyone who is paying attention (including, I'm willing to bet, his teammates) knows that Gronk is scared to go back on the field because he knows that if -- when -- he breaks his arm again, his career is over. So he is understandably reluctant to go on the field again and he wants clearance from every doctor, osteopath and chiropractor he can get his hands on before he plays again. If Werder wants to add his own little gloss on this by finding/inventing a "source" and playing up the "resentment" angle, I guess that's up to him. But I'm not buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    You nailed it. Yet, the whores in the media continue to try and persuade us how great NE is and the organization. Just imagine if the Jets were caught in the greatest cheating scandal in NFL history (and one of the greatest in sports), had one of its players accused of murder -- the worst off the field incident in sports history, and signed two of their stars to contracts that, now given what we know, are some of the dumbest of all time. Not to mention the many draft busts by the annointed media genius who is nothing but a fraud. Just imagine.....
    BAM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    Gronk is waiting for next week to play against us and light up our passing D
    I really try my very best not to attack my Jets colleagues, but I have to say, your attitude stinks. Why do you even root for the Jets? You take the negative approach in regards to the Jets in almost every post. Enough already!

I really try my very best not to attack my Jets colleagues, but I have to say, your attitude stinks. Why do you even root for the Jets? You take the negative approach in regards to the Jets in almost every post. Enough already!
    He's a Giants fan.

The Owen Six Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    He's a Giants fan.

The Owen Six Giants!
    Thanks Hitman. That explains it. Not many Giant trolls here but just like the Pats trolls, I hope they gtfo!

If this is not evidence of the Patsies and BB doing the very same things as any other team, I do not what is. Gronk is acting a f*cking dandy p*ssy and getting away with it because BB has allowed it to happen. BB knows that's his only f*cking hope with that sh*t receiving corp they have there. And, YES, this reeks of the entire "circus" claims that so many made about the Jets just last season.

All League
    What a ****ing circus

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Don't get all upset just because the Giants are 0-5. Yes Gronk is playing next week...next week...next week.
    Or 0-6

Gronk came back too early last year and paid a price for it now he's being overly cautious. I can see it from his point of view he has his long term prospects to consider and guys like Warren Sapp are proof that the money doesn't last forever if you're an idiot. Let's be fair - nobody ever confused Gronk for Stephen Hawking even when they're both in a wheelchair.

Players grumbling about **** isn't a good sign but the reality is the guy will come back this season and all of this will be forgotten the first time he spikes the football.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Thanks Hitman. That explains it. Not many Giant trolls here but just like the Pats trolls, I hope they gtfo!
    Dan is the worst kind of Giants troll, he can't man up to rooting for them, parades around like an annoyed Jets fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    Gronk came back too early last year and paid a price for it now he's being overly cautious. I can see it from his point of view he has his long term prospects to consider and guys like Warren Sapp are proof that the money doesn't last forever if you're an idiot. Let's be fair - nobody ever confused Gronk for Stephen Hawking even when they're both in a wheelchair.

Players grumbling about **** isn't a good sign but the reality is the guy will come back this season and all of this will be forgotten the first time he spikes the football.
    Unless of course his arm breaks in two while spiking the ball.

This is the same arm that was fu(ked up in a meaningless 4th Q of a blow out? Securing the 10th tie beaker of points or whatever reason was given
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 10-13-2013 at 11:11 AM.

x10000000
    Well said

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Just one of those.

"My" team has been a circus for years. Some stories about the circus have been true (numerous players addicted to coke during 85-86 season, Zeke Mowatt's "Patriot missile" encounter with Lisa Olson), others have been complete BS (Tom Jackson's report that the BB's players hated him and he had lost the locker room following the release of Lawyer Milloy; John Tomase's report that the Patriots taped the Rams' SB walk-through). This particular one is likely in the "BS" category. Everyone who is paying attention (including, I'm willing to bet, his teammates) knows that Gronk is scared to go back on the field because he knows that if -- when -- he breaks his arm again, his career is over. So he is understandably reluctant to go on the field again and he wants clearance from every doctor, osteopath and chiropractor he can get his hands on before he plays again. If Werder wants to add his own little gloss on this by finding/inventing a "source" and playing up the "resentment" angle, I guess that's up to him. But I'm not buying it.
    Welp, we tried to poke holes in a lot of stories too, especially given who our beat writers are...

Sadly, where there's smoke, there's fire. Best case for the Pats, this story goes away when Gronk suits up next week. If he doesn't........................................... ....

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    If this is not evidence of the Patsies and BB doing the very same things as any other team, I do not what is. Gronk is acting a f*cking dandy p*ssy and getting away with it because BB has allowed it to happen. BB knows that's his only f*cking hope with that sh*t receiving corp they have there. And, YES, this reeks of the entire "circus" claims that so many made about the Jets just last season.
    I respectfully disagree [bolded portion only]. You do not need to go back to last season; just go back in August after the preseason game against the Giants and the continued pile on which subsided after the Buffalo win, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Dan is the worst kind of Giants troll, he can't man up to rooting for them, parades around like an annoyed Jets fan.
    I can't take his constant negative posts. But his allegiance to the NYG explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Welp, we tried to poke holes in a lot of stories too, especially given who our beat writers are...

Sadly, where there's smoke, there's fire. Best case for the Pats, this story goes away when Gronk suits up next week. If he doesn't........................................... ....
    Agree completely. But where there's smoke, there are also idiots like Werder sitting nearby furiously rubbing two sticks together.