Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sources: 'Resentment' toward Gronk

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH, and where would be without mentioning BB's blame in all of this? This all happened because of BB's sh*thead moves with Gronk. He brutally f*cked things up asking Gronk to play on stupid irrelevant ST's plays. There were more than enough suitable replacements on their roster to plug in. Thus saving one of your best playmakers.

People want to go off on Rex Ryan for putting MS in a preseason game when the starting QB competition was seemingly all but decided. So HOW is putting your best playmaker in harms way with the playoffs looming any more intelligent or stupid depending on how you view things?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    OH, and where would be without mentioning BB's blame in all of this? This all happened because of BB's sh*thead moves with Gronk. He brutally f*cked things up asking Gronk to play on stupid irrelevant ST's plays. There were more than enough suitable replacements on their roster to plug in. Thus saving one of your best playmakers.

People want to go off on Rex Ryan for putting MS in a preseason game when the starting QB competition was seemingly all but decided. So HOW is putting your best playmaker in harms way with the playoffs looming any more intelligent or stupid depending on how you view things?
    The case against BB would be much stronger if it didn't appear that Gronk had the forearm bones of a 95-year old. His arm has now broken so easily -- twice -- that it was only a matter of who breathed on him when.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Unnamed sources?!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk now Free
    Shocked. How is this possible? Peter King and all the other fanbois told us the Patriots were the model franchise? Bu-u-u-utt what about the Patriot Way?!!!11

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    The case against BB would be much stronger if it didn't appear that Gronk had the forearm bones of a 95-year old. His arm has now broken so easily -- twice -- that it was only a matter of who breathed on him when.
    But riddle me this... HOW do you know (or the Patsies for that matter) that Gronk had the forearm bones of a 95 year old man BEFORE BB put him in harms way to begin with? You act as though this is so easily explained away. It isn't. BB f*cked up here royally.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Shocked. How is this possible? Peter King and all the other fanbois told us the Patriots were the model franchise? Bu-u-u-utt what about the Patriot Way?!!!11
    Lol.

BTF,

Funny how the Pats trolls are now crying about unnamed sources? When the media employed these same tactics against the Jets, many of the NE trolls were here trying to sh!t in our mouths as their team marched into another SB loss without Spygate. It continued throughout last year. Now a decent and respected journalist like ESPN's Ed Werner is being attacked by the Pats homers.

I can only sit back and LMFAO.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    First the Bucs get hit with the MRSA bug, then Hernandez gets hit with the MRDA rap, and now Patland is overrun with rodents. What a strange year its been.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the jets continue to have success this season. Because between the losing of the giants and the concerns/stories like these with the pats=truly one of the best seasons ever.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Are you kidding. Welcome to the rest of the world. Every team has to go through the unnamed sources thing. Now that you suck, the Pats will have to deal with it the same as everyone else. Your team just doesn't know how to handle adversity. That record is going to plummet now that your schedule gets a little tougher. What is Brady's completion percentage again?
    Man oh man. Of course I was kidding.

I challenge you and all the others who are basking in the glory of the Pats misfortune, to come back and see me during and at the end of this season. I'll still be here (God willing of course) and will be glad to hash things out.

I'm not sure if you knew this, but the Jets and Pats play an almost identical schedule, even to the point of playing the same schedule on the road and at home. The Bills and Phins play the same teams but opposite home and road games from us. I think our teams made out better so far. What's your take?

I'm not sure of Brady's completion %, less than 60% I'm sure, but his winning % is right at 80%. Not bad huh?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    But riddle me this... HOW do you know (or the Patsies for that matter) that Gronk had the forearm bones of a 95 year old man BEFORE BB put him in harms way to begin with? You act as though this is so easily explained away. It isn't. BB f*cked up here royally.
    My point is that if Gronk's bone is truly as brittle as it now appears to be, he could have broken it on a meaningless special teams play or in a meaningless contact drill in practice. Or on the game's most pivotal play. Or by throwing dollar bills at strippers. Just because the bone happens to explode on a meaningless special teams play instead of at the Foxy Lady doesn't make it BB's fault.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Lol.

BTF,

Funny how the Pats trolls are now crying about unnamed sources? When the media employed these same tactics against the Jets, many of the NE trolls were here trying to sh!t in our mouths as their team marched into another SB loss without Spygate. It continued throughout last year. Now a decent and respected journalist like ESPN's Ed Werner is being attacked by the Pats homers.

I can only sit back and LMFAO.
    I'm loving it too. Can't Wait - to quote Bart Scott - for Hernandez's trial(s) to start. Maybe Belly will have to testify?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I'm loving it too. Can't Wait - to quote Bart Scott - for Hernandez's trial(s) to start. Maybe Belly will have to testify?
    That would be SO FRIGGIN GLORIOUS!