Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Walking Dead returns tonight

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden 2.0 View Post
    Oh I did, but I got nothing better to do at 9 o'clock on Sunday, plus my old lady likes it.
    Its pretty sad. The first season was so good. Once it blew up it turned to complete horse ****. I got everyone in my office hooked, and then stopped watching and call them stupid now. Cane shaking my ass off.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    The ending was kinda whack but I liked the rest of the episode.

I don't know, it's all a matter of taste I guess.

A lot of the people slamming The Walking Dead are the same people who swear up and down that Mad Men is the greatest show on TV and I think it's boring as f*ck.
    Mad Men vs Walking Dead is like comparing apples and tic-tacs. I thought I had lowered my expectations sufficiently with WD as to not complain about the ridiculousness of the series at this point. I was wrong. The moment they discovered post-apocalyptic version of Williamsburg, Brooklyn it reached new levels of stupid. I especially appreciated how the roof top machine gunners failed to even clip one of the characters who were running without cover (repeatedly) in a wide open space.

Jets Insider VIP

Walking Dead returns tonight

My response has massive spoilers for those that haven't watched yet:

Great episode! Not sure what more you were expecting? They're the prisoners of a bunch of cannibals, that's not something that's going to be resolved in 40 minutes, nor should you want it to.

Traitor, the shooters were clearly herding them. Watch it again. Seriously, you guys confuse the hell out of me with how much about this show you don't get.
    Last edited by Jetworks; 03-30-2014 at 11:10 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Mad Men vs Walking Dead is like comparing apples and tic-tacs. I thought I had lowered my expectations sufficiently with WD as to not complain about the ridiculousness of the series at this point. I was wrong. The moment they discovered post-apocalyptic version of Williamsburg, Brooklyn it reached new levels of stupid. I especially appreciated how the roof top machine gunners failed to even clip one of the characters who were running without cover (repeatedly) in a wide open space.
    They weren't trying to kill them. That was mentioned point blank.

They were forcing them towards the cargo containers.

Terminus consists of a bunch of cannibals. I read the comics.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

They weren't trying to kill them. That was mentioned point blank.

They were forcing them towards the cargo containers.

Terminus consists of a bunch of cannibals. I read the comics.

Okay, okay... my bad for watching the show with one eye while playing FIFA on the the iPad. I'm not sure why you would want/need to spray machine gun fire to heard four adults and a kid on a locked down compound for the purposes of herding. Seems you would inadvertently hit someone anyway, not to mention waste precious ammo and attract the dead, by I digress.

I don't read the comics but I had heard somewhere that they leave Georgia in the series (go to DC?). I was really hoping they would do that. I'd love to see some semblance of civilization trying to establish itself. I'm sick of the rural Georgia survival setting and I'm not sure I'm up for Woodbury 2.0.

I assume it would cost too much to do something like that and if they get the ratings, no need cutting into the profit margins of the show. Too bad.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Okay, okay... my bad for watching the show with one eye while playing FIFA on the the iPad. I'm not sure why you would want/need to spray machine gun fire to heard four adults and a kid on a locked down compound for the purposes of herding. Seems you would inadvertently hit someone anyway, not to mention waste precious ammo and attract the dead, by I digress.

I don't read the comics but I had heard somewhere that they leave Georgia in the series (go to DC?). I was really hoping they would do that. I'd love to see some semblance of civilization trying to establish itself. I'm sick of the rural Georgia survival setting and I'm not sure I'm up for Woodbury 2.0.

I assume it would cost too much to do something like that and if they get the ratings, no need cutting into the profit margins of the show. Too bad.
    They are going to DC

That's the start of the plot for the beginning episode of Season 5.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/...f_=tt_eps_sn_5

So I'm assuming they break out of Terminus relatively quickly in the opening episode.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

They are going to DC

That's the start of the plot for the beginning episode of Season 5.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/...f_=tt_eps_sn_5

So I'm assuming they break out of Terminus relatively quickly in the opening episode.
    That would be great. What would be better is if they hit the fast forward button and advance the plot a year or so to get them to there.

Does anyone know how many months/years have passed in the apocalypse since Rick woke up in the hospital? Feels like at least 3 years.

Hall Of Fame
    That god damned episode should have happened like 3 weeks ago. What a fvcking waste of a season. FVCK this new producer punk ass weasel.
    Starting with that ridiculous helicopter scene in the beginning of this season... then this 4B complete waste of fvcking time.
    Believe me. 5A first 8 episodes is gonna consist of them trying to get out of the train car. What a load of shlt.
    And did they fvcking eat Beth or not?!

At least a REAL show, Game Of Thrones is coming back next week in all of it's epic glory.

Show those fvcktards how it's done.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    That god damned episode should have happened like 3 weeks ago. What a fvcking waste of a season. FVCK this new producer punk ass weasel.
    Starting with that ridiculous helicopter scene in the beginning of this season... then this 4B complete waste of fvcking time.
    Believe me. 5A first 8 episodes is gonna consist of them trying to get out of the train car. What a load of shlt.
    And did they fvcking eat Beth or not?!

At least a REAL show, Game Of Thrones is coming back next week in all of it's epic glory.

Show those fvcktards how it's done.
    Just look at the flowers, HH.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Seriously, you guys confuse the hell out of me with how much about this show you don't get.
    It's like trying to talk to a New England Patriot fan.

Hall Of Fame
    I like the new Rick - completely badass, and not taking anyone's sh1t anymore.

All League
    the season was way too long to get to Terminus. Now we have to wait until October.

I did hear others screaming in containers when they ran past the part where you saw bones! Possible new characters?

All League
    When I fast forward through a show's season finale, I know I'm done with it. When main characters die, including kids, and I don't give a schidt, well I guess I've had enough.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

All League
    They were HERDING them. You know. To eat them. Cannibals and such. Tsk Tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    the season was way too long to get to Terminus. Now we have to wait until October.

I did hear others screaming in containers when they ran past the part where you saw bones! Possible new characters?
    Probably more like prior captives waiting to be eaten... maybe Beth. maybe Carol, Tyreese and the baby (but I doubt it).

Notice the powdered milk wrappers outside the train car? Wonder if the captives are being fattened up... mmmm, milk fed humans

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Just look at the flowers, HH.
    what about the flowers? IM either lost or butt of joke that i walked into

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    what about the flowers? IM either lost or butt of joke that i walked into
    http://youtu.be/2dCn7d_jDjg

Hall Of Fame

I did hear others screaming in containers when they ran past the part where you saw bones! Possible new appetizers?
    fixed

Rookie

If you rewind that part..... it sounds to me like someone yells "Daryl". I think Beth is in one of those containers. I don't think she's dead, plus, ya still got Carol and Tyreese out there.... I have a feeling they'll be part of any rescue, which will make Rick re-evaluate Carol's importance to the group.

All Pro
    Seriously How ****ing long did it take to get to ****ing terminus and then they end it with that ****. Terminus looks like a church of Scientology gathering F this show