Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Walking Dead returns tonight

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Seriously How ****ing long did it take to get to ****ing terminus and then they end it with that ****. Terminus looks like a church of Scientology gathering F this show
    I'm mad as hell about it!
    A lot of other people too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    If you rewind that part..... it sounds to me like someone yells "Daryl". I think Beth is in one of those containers. I don't think she's dead, plus, ya still got Carol and Tyreese out there.... I have a feeling they'll be part of any rescue, which will make Rick re-evaluate Carol's importance to the group.
    hmmmm....Carol goes Terminator? I like it.

That room with the candles was freaky - I slow-mo'd it and checked out the names on the floor, looking for Beth. lol

They did this terminus story already in 28 Days Later. Much better executed with zombies that didn't just stand around waiting for you to kill them with a spoon.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    hmmmm....Carol goes Terminator? I like it.

That room with the candles was freaky - I slow-mo'd it and checked out the names on the floor, looking for Beth. lol
    Yeah, the candle room was a little freaky. I don't know about Carol going all "Terminator"..... but, she has shown the ability to just "do what has to be done", so I can imagine her and Tyreese being part of any breakout.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    Yeah, the candle room was a little freaky. I don't know about Carol going all "Terminator"..... but, she has shown the ability to just "do what has to be done", so I can imagine her and Tyreese being part of any breakout.
    if she can put Lizzie down, she can easily start shooting up the cannibals with no hesitation

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    The Walking Dead is basically to zombie movies what the Twilight Saga is to vampires....
    I just marathoned the entire show over the past few weeks and caught up last night.

But I predicted this long ago. These shows all have a common theme...

Jets Insider VIP
    ******* lol you could have at least threw non dying ragu in fur on top of the motor home for balance

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    That would be great. What would be better is if they hit the fast forward button and advance the plot a year or so to get them to there.

Does anyone know how many months/years have passed in the apocalypse since Rick woke up in the hospital? Feels like at least 3 years.
    I'd say a little less. Rick's wife was pregnant in the first episodes and the child now is around 1 or 1 1/2 if I had to guess.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just finished the last episodes and I'm still hooked, albeit a little dissapoint. I prefered the first half of the season to the second half.

I liked the idea of having them all scattered around made for different interactions between characters (Daryl and Beth). Some stories more boring than others.

Getting a bit tired of Glenn/Maggie and Carl.

I felt they could have done the last scenes better. Was as if they had no more money to finish the season so they threw a few caps on the ground to fake bullet impacts as they were herded.

Still gonna watch the 5th season.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Just finished the last episodes and I'm still hooked, albeit a little dissapoint. I prefered the first half of the season to the second half.

I liked the idea of having them all scattered around made for different interactions between characters (Daryl and Beth). Some stories more boring than others.

Getting a bit tired of Glenn/Maggie and Carl.

I felt they could have done the last scenes better. Was as if they had no more money to finish the season so they threw a few caps on the ground to fake bullet impacts as they were herded.

Still gonna watch the 5th season.

Yeah I think we'll all stick around for season 5 to late to "give up" or " Surrender" now.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Yeah I think we'll all stick around for season 5 to late to "give up" or " Surrender" now.....