Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats cheat in final play to win over Saints (proof)

Hall Of Fame
    The point with the Patriots is really the same as the way the legal system views the testimony of convicted felons. They can be presumed to be liars because they have been proven to be lying cheaters in the past. The whole notion that anyone connected to the Patriots organization or indeed their fan base can get onto their "I am offended" high horse if their word is questioned is laughable quite frankly.

They were multi-year is not multi-decade serial cheaters and then they tried their best to cover it up once they were found out.

So no, Patsies... simply saying that you are no longer cheating is not enough because... wait for it... because it is YOU who are saying it. Of course other assurances can be asked for. Other assurances are downright required because your collective word has been shown historically to be.... insufficient.

Or to put it in terms you will understand you are all a bunch of lyin' cheatin' diseased fuc'n dirtbags.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    The point with the Patriots is really the same as the way the legal system views the testimony of convicted felons. They can be presumed to be liars because they have been proven to be lying cheaters in the past. The whole notion that anyone connected to the Patriots organization or indeed their fan base can get onto their "I am offended" high horse if their word is questioned is laughable quite frankly.

They were multi-year is not multi-decade serial cheaters and then they tried their best to cover it up once they were found out.

So no, Patsies... simply saying that you are no longer cheating is not enough because... wait for it... because it is YOU who are saying it. Of course other assurances can be asked for. Other assurances are downright required because your collective word has been shown historically to be.... insufficient.

Or to put it in terms you will understand you are all a bunch of lyin' cheatin' diseased fuc'n dirtbags.
    Explain how they cheated to win games, because even GenoT had to admit that they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I can't prove that Belichick didn't cause 9-11. I also can't prove he doesn't have a family of 5 held hostage under the floorboards in his house.
    Your really too stupid to understand the point aren't you. I can't prove he made those calls. The fact is he gained an unfair advantage by videotaping signals, and that information could have been used to give his team an unfair advantage. Thats why he was santioned, don't you get it!!!!!!!!!!Jeez

Quote Originally Posted by Not GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Don't be stupid.

It was a Giant's employee.

Allegedly.
    Your right about it being a Giants employee. Still doesn't change my main point.

Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    The fact is he gained an unfair advantage by videotaping signals, and that information could have been used to give his team an unfair advantage.

Once again ... how? Would one of you mouths please explain how they cheated to win games? Jesus, another Jets fans even posted what they got pinched for, and it was using a video camera, not stealing signals.

He was screwing a Patriots cheeleader
    LMFAO! IF true...good for him! The old dog!!!

How about a link on one of your "facts" for a change? This ought to be good....

Your right about it being a Giants employee. Still doesn't change my main point.
    You're main point is as F'd up as this one because you're pulling stuff out of your a$$. HE wasn't cheating on his wife because he was legally separated at the time. She WAS married however. What you are twistedly referring to is the story that he was name as "The Other MAN" in Sharon Shenocca's divorce trial. He didn't cheat on his wife. She cheated on her husband. He authorized video taping from the sideline. Out in the open. It's reasonable to doubt he did it to help other teams beat the Jets.

You're main point is as F'd up as this one because you're pulling stuff out of your a$$. HE wasn't cheating on his wife because he was legally separated at the time. She WAS married however. What you are twistedly referring to is the story that he was name as "The Other MAN" in Sharon Shenocca's divorce trial. He didn't cheat on his wife. She cheated on her husband. He authorized video taping from the sideline. Out in the open. It's reasonable to doubt he did it to help other teams beat the Jets.
    Me and you. Suicide pact. It's gotta be less painful than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixit View Post
    Once again ... how? Would one of you mouths please explain how they cheated to win games? Jesus, another Jets fans even posted what they got pinched for, and it was using a video camera, not stealing signals.
    Its not the fact that they cheated. Its the fact that they could have used that information, to cheat.Why can't you understand that. It would be Footballs version of insider trading, no different.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    You don't get out much if you don't know the theory. They tape the signals during the game. The tapes are used by Ernie Adams to "crack the code" in close to real time during the game. And then they spend the rest of the game running plays/defenses with advance knowledge of what plays/defenses are being called by the other side. That's the theory, anyway.
    The only thing I've ever read was they were taping defensive signals. Which makes the histrionics about it all a little nonsensical to me because after they were caught taping defensive signals they've actually become an offensive power house unlike anything they were prior to September 2007.

The bottom line is that Spygate is really a pointless thing to argue. Pats fans are going to believe the impact was minimal and other fans are going to believe the impact was either huge or minimal but an indicator of systematic cheating throughout the entire organization. It's been going on 7 seasons now and we'll be hearing about it until Brady and Belichick are gone and then probably beyond that.

I posted the fact i was wrong about the cheerleader. He was though carrying on a long term relationship with a Parcells assistant for a long time while he was married, correct

Hall Of Fame
    Explain how they cheated to win games, because even GenoT had to admit that they didn't.
    If you know what defensive signals are being called then you can change the offensive plays in order gain a direct and immediate advantage. If you use electronic technology to do this (not the old fashioned eyeballing method) then this is considered cheating by the NFL (and everyone who is not a NE dirtbag)

We know it is cheating because the commissioner sent out very explicit and duplicative memoranda to that effect. No opportunity to claim ignorance of the law.

We know the Patriots knew it was cheating because they worked so damned hard to keep their institutional black-ops activities secret.... FOR A DECADE

We know that competitive advantage on the field was gained because the piece of sh1t head coach, the so-called smartest man in football continued to run the very risks of being found out in order to keep on cheating. The only reasonable conclusion is that cheating yielded competitive advantage on the field. Only a complete moron would think otherwise.

To this day they are the ONLY franchise to have been penalized for cheating in this way which basically proves that the "everyone does it" excuse is a load of bollocks.

Does insider trading happen on Wall Street, yes or know.

Hall Of Fame
    Plus... Once you concede that cheating happened in one aspect, how much can you really believe the Patriots when they deny the claims that they were intercepting radio communications from the other team's booth or that they sometimes interfered with opposition electronics in Foxborough?

Does any fan here really think that if the Patriots thought that they could get away with that that some moral compass within them was the thing that stopped them from going through with it? Seriously, what reason is there to believe such denials?

We know that competitive advantage on the field was gained because the piece of sh1t head coach, the so-called smartest man in football continued to run the very risks of being found out in order to keep on cheating. The only reasonable conclusion is that cheating yielded competitive advantage on the field. Only a complete moron would think otherwise.
    No, it's not the only reasonable conclusion. Only a complete moron would think otherwise. The "risks of being found out" were zero because the videotaping was done in the open (right under the noses of the opposing team, in fact) and there had been no previous punishment by the league for illegal videotaping.

Plus... Once you concede that cheating happened in one aspect, how much can you really believe the Patriots when they deny the claims that they were intercepting radio communications from the other team's booth or that they sometimes interfered with opposition electronics in Foxborough?

Does any fan here really think that if the Patriots thought that they could get away with that that some moral compass within them was the thing that stopped them from going through with it? Seriously, what reason is there to believe such denials?
    I tried to put it in as plain english as i could, but its just not working.On Fixit and no guido, i mean.

If you know what defensive signals are being called then you can change the offensive plays in order gain a direct and immediate advantage. If you use electronic technology to do this (not the old fashioned eyeballing method) then this is considered cheating by the NFL (and everyone who is not a NE dirtbag)

We know it is cheating because the commissioner sent out very explicit and duplicative memoranda to that effect. No opportunity to claim ignorance of the law.

We know the Patriots knew it was cheating because they worked so damned hard to keep their institutional black-ops activities secret.... FOR A DECADE

To this day they are the ONLY franchise to have been penalized for cheating in this way which basically proves that the "everyone does it" excuse is a load of bollocks.
    read my next question to Fixit and no guido

From my time watching this team I think it is pretty much without a doubt that Bill Belichick will do everything he can to win a game. He'll obviously ignore a league rule to tape sidelines in order to get what he perceives is an advantage.

But I hate slippery slope arguments because there's no realistic end to how far they can go and there's no merit to them beyond the 'well if he does A then he probably will do B too!' which is, in this context, is just a really convenient way to explain away success by a team that you don't like.

Did Belichick do more than tape signals? I dunno, it's possible but I'm not going to renounce my fandom or agree that he also probably has hired ninjas to put PEDs into Winslow's coffee unless there's proof.

Me and you. Suicide pact. It's gotta be less painful than this.
    If BB, wasn't trying to gain an unfair advantage by videotaping signals, then why was he doing it. Because the guy had sexy fingers, doing a signal caller photoshoot? Wakeup

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    The only thing I've ever read was they were taping defensive signals. Which makes the histrionics about it all a little nonsensical to me because after they were caught taping defensive signals they've actually become an offensive power house unlike anything they were prior to September 2007.

The bottom line is that Spygate is really a pointless thing to argue. Pats fans are going to believe the impact was minimal and other fans are going to believe the impact was either huge or minimal but an indicator of systematic cheating throughout the entire organization. It's been going on 7 seasons now and we'll be hearing about it until Brady and Belichick are gone and then probably beyond that.
    And in other shocking news Alex Rodriguez believes that the benefits of PEDs (if any) were minimal.