Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 322

Thread: Pats cheat in final play to win over Saints (proof)

  1. #101
    The Pats always cheat. Thus, there is no reason for this thread. Lock por favor and let's hope that the Jets win on Sunday.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    so many trolls on this site, **** they get banned and just come right back.
    I don't think they are trolling. It seems like they are just being themselves.

  3. #103
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    because it's the last play of the game. That call never has been made and never will.


    what you really want to say but lack the grapes

  4. #104
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Posts
    367
    There are three constants in this thread:

    - The Patriots are allowed to do things other teams can't. 85+% win percentage at home is illogical beyond logic without biased officiating. Period. We've seen it. Other teams have seen it. Its just simply the truth.
    - The Jets aren't allowed to do those same things. The fact that they keep getting called for things that other teams get away with is pathetic.
    - Patriots fans think that their team really is THAT good, and that trolling Jets fan forums makes them cool, hip, funny and TOTALLY not a lifeless loser.

  5. #105
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,946
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChrusher#40 View Post
    There are three constants in this thread:

    - The Patriots are allowed to do things other teams can't. 85+% win percentage at home is illogical beyond logic without biased officiating. Period. We've seen it. Other teams have seen it. Its just simply the truth.
    - The Jets aren't allowed to do those same things. The fact that they keep getting called for things that other teams get away with is pathetic.
    - Patriots fans think that their team really is THAT good, and that trolling Jets fan forums makes them cool, hip, funny and TOTALLY not a lifeless loser.
    Well then I guess it sucks to be you. Eh?

  6. #106
    what does it say about the character of a fan base where they constantly deny charges of cheating when shown blatant truth. Face trolls because that is what you are. You are trolling another teams board. Mostly because you feel you must... there is nothing light-hearted or in jest when I say your team cheated and it has been proved. The only reason the supreme court did not wiegh in with a descion was because it was deeemed that teh NFl is nto sport in any means of th term but more like the wwe.
    three truths I see
    your team cheated to win the super bowls and have not won since -truth
    the nfl covered it up to save face by destroying the the tapes-truth
    in doing so they lost the respect of 31 teams fans who now question every call because for a league where they make billions of dollars they can not have full time officials bringing into question every call-truth
    I'l throw in the fourth one for you
    The pats fans on this board have no place trolling here week in and out you guys are here. I never post on another teams boards to defend (not out of respect but because I do not like atogonizing people and that is 75% of cheater fans do)anything but something compels you to do so. It is not honor it is an inferiority complex that drives you....Truth

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    what does it say about the character of a fan base where they constantly deny charges of cheating when shown blatant truth. Face trolls because that is what you are. You are trolling another teams board. Mostly because you feel you must... there is nothing light-hearted or in jest when I say your team cheated and it has been proved. The only reason the supreme court did not wiegh in with a descion was because it was deeemed that teh NFl is nto sport in any means of th term but more like the wwe.
    three truths I see
    your team cheated to win the super bowls and have not won since -truth
    the nfl covered it up to save face by destroying the the tapes-truth
    in doing so they lost the respect of 31 teams fans who now question every call because for a league where they make billions of dollars they can not have full time officials bringing into question every call-truth
    I'l throw in the fourth one for you
    The pats fans on this board have no place trolling here week in and out you guys are here. I never post on another teams boards to defend (not out of respect but because I do not like atogonizing people and that is 75% of cheater fans do)anything but something compels you to do so. It is not honor it is an inferiority complex that drives you....Truth
    True but constant whining about the refs is no better.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Refs have sucked as long as anyone can remember. To rail on about it is pointless because yes they've always been that bad.

    It sickened me more that the Saints let Brady move his team down the field so easily with <2 minutes and no time outs to even be in that position. If the refs are paid by Kraft then he must have paid for the Superdome 3x over.

    Shame on the Saints for piling on my ****ty Sunday!
    If this doesn't happen, there is no debate here.

    As great as their defensive minds are, the last person I'd want on the sidelines calling my defense on a final drive of the game is ANYONE named Ryan. They just don't get it done when the last defensive series will decide the game.

  9. #109
    Hey, you know what never happened? Danny Woodhead's go-ahead touchdown run with :52 left against Arizona last year getting called back on a phantom holding call. I know it never happened, because the Pats always get ref help at the end of games. Some of the fans here would never exaggerate about something like that.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    This contradicts your earlier post about when such ("third play of the game") calls are made. But hey, I just want to keep learnin' from you about the real world of football.
    You should learn to read.

    A smart offensive lineman knows the game situation. He knows when he is more likely to draw a flag and he's knows when he can risk it. And better teams get more calls. That's the reality. Watch a Miami Heat game.

  11. #111
    Still waiting for one of you Jets fans who are convinced that there is actual collusion between the NFL and the Pats to explain why you would bother watching such a crooked league. It makes no sense.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    Still waiting for one of you Jets fans who are convinced that there is actual collusion between the NFL and the Pats to explain why you would bother watching such a crooked league. It makes no sense.
    You haven't been reading the thread. Kraft's deal with the NFL is that the Patriots are guaranteed (with the help of the officials) 1 of the 6 AFC playoff spots every year. That leaves an open field for 5 AFC playoff spots each year. And the refs stop taking Krafty's money when the regular season ends, so you again have a level playing field during the playoffs.

  13. #113
    Kraft is still pissed about the check that the Post Office lost during the 2008 season.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    This is why Pat fans are so full of S*it!
    They use a spot call which was very close & I saw that game & it could have gone either way & compare it to an absolutely obvious arm bar hold from behind on a game winning throw with 5 seconds left in the game.....priceless
    No, because I've never complained about it. Just pointing out that the call could be considered "bad". What's full of sh*t is the constant moral victories and claims of being the victim of conspiracies all of the time. It's the type of crap that I scold my children about when they try and pull it.
    Last edited by CleatMarks; 10-15-2013 at 11:56 AM.

  15. #115
    Cheaters never win.

  16. #116
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,946
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Cheaters never win.
    Ergo winners never cheat?

  17. #117
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,571
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Cheaters never win.
    Rockefeller Kennedys Gates. Good cheaters always win and never get caught for a long time. And by the time they do they make sure it isn't considered cheating anymore universally. Grow up

  18. #118

    Pats cheat in final play to win over Saints (proof)

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    You should learn to read.

    A smart offensive lineman knows the game situation. He knows when he is more likely to draw a flag and he's knows when he can risk it. And better teams get more calls. That's the reality. Watch a Miami Heat game.
    Weak post, even for you. Now you're arguing Brady gets officiated differently than the rest of the league. The fact that this is different than the situation/down argument you made earlier aside, thanks for making our point. The NFL has a different set of rules for the Pats.
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 10-15-2013 at 06:38 PM.

  19. #119
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,068
    Patriots don't cheat, the NFL does how do you think it became a 9 billion dollar industry?

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Weak post, even for you. Now you're arguing Brady gets officiated differently than the rest of the league. The fact that this is different than the situation/down argument you made earlier aside, thanks for making our point. The NFL has a different set of rules for the Pats.
    Both are still true.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us