Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clemson vs. FSU Saturday Night.

Hall Of Fame

Clemson vs. FSU Saturday Night.

I'm going to put this thread here in the draft forum since there will be a ton of NFL prospects playing in this game and I know there are several FSU fans that frequent the draft forum.

This is going to be a great game on Saturday night. If you want to see skill players watch this game. Good QB play, dynamic WRs and very good RBs. Both teams are playing very well right now and both ranked in the top 5. Clemson is going to need their defense to play the game of their year to win this. I have a bad feeling that the Clemson defense is not going to hold up and the offense just isnt clicking like it was earlier in the season. Very tough game for Clemson to win.

None the less there will be some serious speed on the field for both teams and it should be fun to watch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Looking forward to this one. I think this is going to be Clemsons first loss. They are coming off a tough road win, and FSU is coming off a bye last week.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Looking forward to this one. I think this is going to be Clemsons first loss. They are coming off a tough road win, and FSU is coming off a bye last week.
    Clemson played Boston College at home this past week. But yes it is an advantage for FSU to be coming off a bye.

Of any player in college football, I would love to see Sammy Watkins in green and white next year.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    Of any player in college football, I would love to see Sammy Watkins in green and white next year.
    No doubt. It was a toss up with me for a while between Watkins and Marquise Lee, but after watching them more closely I'm more impressed by Watkins's strong hands.

Yeah, this should be a really good game to watch.

Watkins is probably the guy to watch as Jets fans because he's a dynamic playmaker, but I also love watching Winston. This kid is a surefire stud.

Yep

I'm a Canes fan and I'm looking forward to this game. One of these guys might bounce behind the Canes.

Good college football weekend. Canes, Tar Heels Thurs, FSU Clemson Saturday. Not so sure I'm going to enjoy Sunday as much

All League
    Yeah, the two main guys to watch from this game for our Jets would be WR Sammy Watkins and DE/OLB Vic Beasley.

Jets Insider VIP
    Very excited to see Samuel L Watkins in Green and White next year!

Game should be great as well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

A friend is going down for this game. Should be a track meet. Scoreboard operator will be busy.

Hall Of Fame
    Clemson's two biggest weaknesses are their O-line and their secondary, both will be exploited tonight and will be the difference in the game. Clemson is good upfront, but their secondary is terrible, FSU has a few really good WRs and I expect them to have a huge night. Plus, Clemson's offense is not playing as well as it was earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronxville Jets Fan View Post
    No doubt. It was a toss up with me for a while between Watkins and Marquise Lee, but after watching them more closely I'm more impressed by Watkins's strong hands.
    I'm not as impressed by Lee as others. He looks slightly built and, while fast, seems to be a bit of a long strider and not as explosive as I would prefer. I think Watkins looks more physical and explosive. I may get roasted for saying this, but I prefer Watkins, Evans and Coleman as a pro receiver over Lee.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Maury77 View Post
    I'm not as impressed by Lee as others. He looks slightly built and, while fast, seems to be a bit of a long strider and not as explosive as I would prefer. I think Watkins looks more physical and explosive. I may get roasted for saying this, but I prefer Watkins, Evans and Coleman as a pro receiver over Lee.
    Agree about Lee. Watkins is an inch taller and 10 lbs heavier and is better with the ball in his hands. I would take Evans over Lee as well.

Also, watch Martavis Bryant for Clemson as well, he could be a nice 4th round receiver.
    Last edited by sec.101row23; 10-19-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    At least we know Winston isn't on the take. Terrible suit and no Beats headphones.

Jets Insider VIP
    The stadium is definitely rocking. Must be so cool to be there.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    The stadium is definitely rocking. Must be so cool to be there.
    Wonder if Rex is there.

Hall Of Fame
    Wow. Benjamin is a beast. Winston has ice in his veins.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Wonder if Rex is there.
    Scouting Sammy?

Veteran
    I think the Jets are going to have too good of a record to be in the Watkins sweepstakes. I just hope he falls for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Scouting Sammy?
    Scouting Seth?