Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pats are pretty banged up for this week......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    Talib has absolutely been the difference-maker for this defense. McCourty at FS has been a big part of it too but Talib has been the key. Nobody else on this team shuts down Graham, for instance. If the Jets don't get a victory on Sunday I'd be pissed if I'm a Jets fan because you're probably going to be fielding the better team if we're down our CB1, MLB1, DT1, DT2, G2, WR1, TE1 as it looks right now.
    I won't be pissed.....

You guys are pretty ripe for the taking...but there are no gimme wins when you are starting a rookie QB....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    I'm sure you'll be hearing Pasts fans crying all week about injuries. F-them. We have been hurt just as much, if not more.
    If the Jets don't get a victory on Sunday I'd be pissed if I'm a Jets fan because you're probably going to be fielding the better team if we're down our CB1, MLB1, DT1, DT2, G2, WR1, TE1 as it looks right now.
    What did I tell ya'

Here come the excuses....lol F-ing Pasts fans are soooooo predictable

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did I tell ya'

How about no excuses? The team that wins, wins? Nahh...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Untitled.jpg

Caption this PIC
    Last edited by Thinker; 10-16-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did I tell ya'

Sorry but are you saying that injuries play no part in evaluating who should win on Sunday? Because that's what I"m doing. In a thread about the injuries the Patriots have, no less.

I don't ***** about losses after the fact because no amount of excuses is going to change the tally in the Win/Loss column. But I have a feeling that no matter how reasonable I try to be you're the sort of poster who is going to hate me and assume I'm a troll just because I root for the rival. I love the NFL and I love our rivalry, that's why I post here. Not because I'm bored and feel like pissing someone off. I'm married, I don't have to go to the internet to find someone to antagonize.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry but are you saying that injuries play no part in evaluating who should win on Sunday? Because that's what I"m doing. In a thread about the injuries the Patriots have, no less.

I don't ***** about losses after the fact because no amount of excuses is going to change the tally in the Win/Loss column. But I have a feeling that no matter how reasonable I try to be you're the sort of poster who is going to hate me and assume I'm a troll just because I root for the rival. I love the NFL and I love our rivalry, that's why I post here. Not because I'm bored and feel like pissing someone off. I'm married, I don't have to go to the internet to find someone to antagonize.
    You should try posting on the Pats site

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to see our RBs get some big yards for this game. They stopped in Steelers game after they proved they were successfull.
    Lots of running and then take our shots, this time put some air under the long ball to Hill.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Aqib Talib not expected to play

This is big.

New England Patriots@patriotsbuzztap
    Patriots Life >> Barring miracle, Aqib Talib not expected to play buzztap.com/-9Osrqk

STEVE BURTON@STEVEBURTONWBZ 1 hr
    Sources tell me unless a miracle happens Aquib Talib will not play Sunday against the Jets.#WBZ