Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Abortion & Birth Control Aren't Just Rights, They Can Stop Global Warming!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Abortion & Birth Control Aren't Just Rights, They Can Stop Global Warming!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/15/opinio...tml?hpt=hp_bn7

Didn't think it's take the Progressiv/Environmental Movement long to get to China-levels of "Population Management" ideas.

Next up, Nazi-levels of "Population Management". For the good of many, some must die, amirite?

Till then, free condoms and mandatory abortions for one and all!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/15/opinio...tml?hpt=hp_bn7

Didn't think it's take the Progressiv/Environmental Movement long to get to China-levels of "Population Management" ideas.

Next up, Nazi-levels of "Population Management". For the good of many, some must die, amirite?

Till then, free condoms and mandatory abortions for one and all!
    Soylent Green in every school cafeteria!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol - I can't read **** like that anymore. "Look at me! I know nothing but I"ll write a scary book that will sell millions and stupid people everywhere will eat it up!"

Weisman holds a bachelor's degree in literature and a master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University. -from Wikipedia

STFU dumass.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The link to Climate Change is ridiculous, but population growth and its effect on planetary resources is a legitimate concern for the coming decades/centuries. I'm all for the widespread use of birth control on a personal and voluntary basis in an effort to decrease the rate of population growth. The author is not advocating for mandatory, forced birth control.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly View Post
    The link to Climate Change is ridiculous, but population growth and its effect on planetary resources is a legitimate concern for the coming decades/centuries. I'm all for the widespread use of birth control on a personal and voluntary basis in an effort to decrease the rate of population growth. The author is not advocating for mandatory, forced birth control.
    Well said +1.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    A billion more people. It's just going to make things more difficult when the Zombie Apocalypse begins.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love conservatives. The entire ideology is based on complaining about the supposed worker bees having to pay for healthcare, welfare etc for welfare moms having too many kids. But when said welfare moms try avoid having more "Wards of the State" by using abortion/contraception - no wait we can't have that! Eh eh - Jesus, eh eh personal responsibility. eh eh eh

Oh and more people = more people using machines that ultimately pollute the environment. Even if you don't believe in Global Warming (and you're a clown if you don't) you should still be against pollution unless you like living til you're 50.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I love conservatives. The entire ideology is based on complaining about the supposed worker bees having to pay for healthcare, welfare etc for welfare moms having too many kids. But when said welfare moms try avoid having more "Wards of the State" by using abortion/contraception - no wait we can't have that! Eh eh - Jesus, eh eh personal responsibility. eh eh eh

Oh and more people = more people using machines that ultimately pollute the environment. Even if you don't believe in Global Warming (and you're a clown if you don't) you should still be against pollution unless you like living til you're 50.
    Ain't no hate like liberal hate.

They're so tolerant towards everyone.... until they disagree with you.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post

Conservatism is based on it's up to the individual, not society.