Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALL BOSTON TEAMS CHEAT

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

ALL BOSTON TEAMS CHEAT

BOSTON's JAKE PEAVY has a foreign substance in his mouth ...and no one objects!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clam bake.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Clam bake.
    They are also apparently allowed to turn double plays with the 2B 4 feet off of the bag on the attempted relay...

The score should be 6-0 with 2 outs...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this is a Red Sox hate thread I'm down. It'll be weird to be posting in solidarity with you guys, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 years ago, John Lackey's career was winding down with one of the worst years a pitcher has ever had. Now he's a dominant starter, better than in his prime.

Their closer has been an average middle reliever his entire career, and now he's a lights out shutdown 9th inning guy.

The laptop thief has an ERA under 2.

David Ortiz, once also done after a roid fueled run, has bounced back at age 56.

They have a lineup of nobodys and nothings like Nava, Drew, Saltalamabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, and Napoli at cleanup and they led MLB in runs scored. Virtually every guy on the roster having a career year.

If anyone believes this isn't a roster full of guys who have invaded Ortiz's locker stash, you are just kidding yourself.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    2 years ago, John Lackey's career was winding down with one of the worst years a pitcher has ever had. Now he's a dominant starter, better than in his prime.

Their closer has been an average middle reliever his entire career, and now he's a lights out shutdown 9th inning guy.

David Ortiz, once also done after a roid fueled run, has bounced back at age 56.

They have a lineup of nobodys and nothings like Nava, Drew, Saltalamabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, and Napoli at cleanup and they led MLB in runs scored. Virtually every guy on the roster having a career year.

If anyone believes this isn't a roster full of guys who have invaded Ortiz's locker stash, you are just kidding yourself.

Everybody does it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those beards are hideous. Havent watched one pitch of the MLB playoffs nor will I.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    oops...Salti just got a hit. QUICK! Someone give him a blood test!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Not GuidoYaztremski View Post
    oops...Salti just got a hit. QUICK! Someone give him a blood test!
    Or some ProActiv for his chin.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Ain't kidding. Sorry, but the last place team in the division, who then trades their best hitter, and a handful of other stars in a complete salary dump that nets them nothing of value in return other than cap relief, then suddenly wins the division? In a town where cheating isn't just not discouraged, but is excused and exhaulted? Something isn't kosher here.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love seafood

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ain't kidding. Sorry, but the last place team in the division, who then trades their best hitter, and a handful of other stars in a complete salary dump that nets them nothing of value in return other than cap relief, then suddenly wins the division? In a town where cheating isn't just not discouraged, but is excused and exhaulted? Something isn't kosher here.
    To me, this just proves how young and jaded you are. Sad really. I was 10 when the previously horrible Red Sox won the pennant the following year in what was termed the Impossible Dream. No one in 1967, or since, made the unfounded claim, it was cheating! Pills! Frauds! I guess when you grow up rooting for a Yankee team that's the poster child for roid usage, it's understandable to become forever jaded, and always discounting the ability of men to band together as one. A team whose sum is far greater than the individual parts. Yeah, must be cheaters. No other explanation. A damn shame that's your go-to outlook in life.
    Last edited by Not GuidoYaztremski; 10-16-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    To me, this just proves how young and jaded you are. Sad really. I was 10 when the previously horrible Red Sox won the pennant the following year in what was termed the Impossible Dream. No one in 1967, or since, made the unfounded claim, it was cheating! Pills! Frauds! I guess when you grow up rooting for a Yankee team that's the poster child for roid usage, it's understandable to become forever jaded, and always discounting the ability of men to band together as one. A team whose sum is far greater than the sum of it's parts. Yeah, must be cheaters. No other explanation. SA damn shame that's your go-to outlook in life.
    I'm older, smarter, and better looking than you.

What's truly sad is when adults believe in fairy tales like the 2013 Red Sox.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bo-Sox getting humped in Detroit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting that these rants come at a time when the Sox are playing a team that includes Johnny Peralta that has advanced to the ALCS by beating a team that includes Bartolo Colon.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm older, smarter, and better looking than you.

What's truly sad is when adults believe in fairy tales like the 2013 Red Sox.
    This just proves you're delusional. You pfail at all three.

Tell me, do you also think the A's and Rays cheat. Because they excel with a far smaller payroll and group of nobody's than the Sox.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Interesting that these rants come at a time when the Sox are playing a team that includes Johnny Peralta that has advanced to the ALCS by beating a team that includes Bartolo Colon.

It's a drag when they all get their period at the same time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    All Muslims are terrorists.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    This just proves you're delusional. You pfail at all three.

Tell me, do you also think the A's and Rays cheat. Because they excel with a far smaller payroll and group of nobody's than the Sox.
    If the Rays were cheaters, they would have beat the Sox. They are led by guys with a proven track record of success. They acquired a stockpile of talent by having a bevy of early draft picks in a long stream of bad years, developed minor league talent with a focus on pitching, and made shrewd trades. Cheating would've easily put them over the top of a team with no talent behind the deception. The A's? Not even on the radar.

The Sox on the other hand, consist of pure garbage. If you really believe 35 of 40 guys on a roster can have their best years ever (by far) at the same time by coincidence, I have bridge to sell you.

Don't sweat it though, we expect you to enjoy and live in this delusion. It's only natural. It's the #2 trait of all Boston sports fans ( behind only being consumed with New York teams first). You probably think those ridiculous beards are cool, too.
    Last edited by JetPotato; 10-16-2013 at 10:37 PM.