Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we bring back the Late Night Crew Forum?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Apparently the late night crew is "busy" doing other things these days.

HAHA... wow

Kinda makes you feel the need for a shower

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    We grew up. Some got sober
    Link?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Link?
    Sober?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Sober?
    Some.

TappaLappinAndClappin'WhileFappin' via Tapatalk

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hahahhahahahahahaaaa

Awesome

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk HD

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    On a biz trip. 9:45 PM in LA and I'm watching the Bachelor on ABC in the hotel. WTF is wrong with me?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    On a biz trip. 9:45 PM in LA and I'm watching the Bachelor on ABC in the hotel. WTF is wrong with me?
    You're not masturbating fast enough?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

I just noticed the pics on the walls.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fck you *******s.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    so ghey.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure this drunk total slut wants to have sex with me,immediately. She saw my,wife with me at the blackjack table saw her say she's gonna go back to the room until later on. She dismissed her male counterpart and has been following me since. Not sure how much longer I can hold out she's exactly my,type and im a despicable human,being. I need God and,I need him now. Perhaps the 5/10 nl poker tble will rid me of her. If I was still a drunk im already pants off in the bathroom. Will power I have no ****ing will power that's what it boils down too. I should just go to my room. I just got married I love my,wife. But I have a weakness dammit I warned her
    Last edited by thebigragu; 02-07-2014 at 11:13 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    U guys r never here in moments of weakness and doubt. Its what makes this place so special and unique. *******s

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty sure this drunk total slut wants to have sex with me,immediately. She saw my,wife with me at the blackjack table saw her say she's gonna go back to the room until later on. She dismissed her male counterpart and has been following me since. Not sure how much longer I can hold out she's exactly my,type and im a despicable human,being. I need God and,I need him now. Perhaps the 5/10 nl poker tble will rid me of her. If I was still a drunk im already pants off in the bathroom. Will power I have no ****ing will power that's what it boils down too. I should just go to my room. I just got married I love my,wife. But I have a weakness dammit I warned her
    You've come to the right place. The Hampur has a long and successful history of saving troubled mariages. Just ask JetFanOhio and that Brownie guy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 40 in the am i did not hit it. Regrets? You bet your a$$

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    U guys r never here in moments of weakness and doubt. Its what makes this place so special and unique. *******s

I figured most of us were probably asleep when we were needed. I was playing videogames, however lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ten-not-done View Post
    You've come to the right place. The Hampur has a long and successful history of saving troubled mariages. Just ask JetFanOhio and that Brownie guy.
    OOF & OOF.

Had both of those threads in the Hampur is for idiots thread. Alas, it's gone again. Fargin mods.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 40 in the am i did not hit it. Regrets? You bet your a$$
    Eat as much French Toast as possible. French cuisine will chase away your blues.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rags, you are special. Don't go over to the dark side. Love, Honor, Obey, you know the drill. God will love you,
    otherwise he will cast you down in the darkest and hottest corner of hell if you piss him off.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do what you have to do in life. Be able to live with the consequences of your actions.

You're a good dude, and I hope you didn't get caught up in something that's ultimately meaningless.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, me too. Pretty much every time I go to the supermarket, within 5 minutes I'm convinced every chick in there is giving me the sideways glance as I throw juiceboxes into my cart and slide meat into the plastic bags. I give them a little show as I bend over to grab the chicken nuggets and I can hear the wedding rings sliding off their heated fingers. Then I go home and do laundry wondering if they they followed me home to see where the prize lives.

Saves me from KILLING MYSELF.

-