Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reasons why we just won against the Pats

Reasons why we just won against the Pats

Reasons why we'll win against the Pats:

- Our defensive line will dominate the Pats OL
    - Our running game will control the game and keep Brady off the field

Add on...

Jeez, can we just see what happens when the final whistle blows? Don't forget, the Jets are playing against three teams tomorrow: patriots, the refs and themselves.

Who can think of the most creative play design for Butt Fumble III?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd like to see a very creative game plan.

1. Some misdirection plays.
    2. a pitch to Kerley and let him throw one to a wide open Hill.
    3. Get Ivory some momentum in the backfield and let him turn it up.
    4. A fake punt for a third down.
    5. A few rollout by Geno, especially near the end zone.
    6. Some draw plays with Powell.

Hall Of Fame
    1. +2 in turnover margin w/o committing one ourselves.
    2. Get a consistent passrush on Brady without having to blitz.
    3. Cover the groper and Brady's new favorite JAG.
    4. Be physical with Gronk at the LOS.
    5. Run the ball successfully.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    I'd like to see a very creative game plan.

1. Some misdirection plays.
    2. a pitch to Kerley and let him throw one to a wide open Hill.
    3. Get Ivory some momentum in the backfield and let him turn it up.
    4. A fake punt for a third down.
    5. A few rollout by Geno, especially near the end zone.
    6. Some draw plays with Powell.
    That sounds like a great play. I'd also like to block a punt for a third down.

Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    That sounds like a great play. I'd also like to block a punt for a third down.
    The Jets should have re-signed Tebow to a one-game contract just to do this. The reverse stick-it-to em.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Jets should have re-signed Tebow to a one-game contract just to do this. The reverse stick-it-to em.
    GENIUS! WE'LL OUT 'BELICHICK' BELICHICK!

Banned
    Studfeld 300 yards and 3 tds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Studfeld 300 yards and 3 tds.
    Don't short change him, now.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Don't short change him, now.
    Especially with all of the ball-washing he gave him up until we stole him.

Dumbass pat fans

We winned because we beat them to sleep.

Merciless physical beatdown. Gronk doubtful for remainder of year, Brady contemplating retiring to Herring Cove beach in P-Town for public anal duties.

Bellichoke job to the MAX!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    We winned because we beat them to sleep.

Merciless physical beatdown. Gronk doubtful for remainder of year, Brady contemplating retiring to Herring Cove beach in P-Town for public anal duties.

Bellichoke job to the MAX!
    What's Herring Cove Beach in P-town, Hitman, and why do you know so much about it.

Seriously. there is one match up that I will be looking forward to, and that's the Pats OL vs the Jets DL. One of the best in the league vs one of the best in league. I think the Jets won the first matchup in September, but you all know what happens the 2nd time around, the Pats get usually get better. It will interesting to see if it happens again.

As to the Jets running game.... If they can't run the ball effectively against the likes of Joe Valano and Steve Jones,. 2 UDFA rookies, then the Jets might as well release ALL their RB's because they have no running game.

I thought the Jets hit the Pats at just the right time the first time around, and I was right and the game wound up being very close, without Gronk, Amendola and the Brady playing with children and no TE's Now a similar precipitous situation stares the Jets in the face. No Wilfolk, No Kelly, No Mayo, No Talib. No Amendola and a Gronk that will hardly be up to a 100% even if he plays. Add that to playing at home in a game Rex has stupidly set up to be the Jets superbowl, if the Jets can't win THIS game vs the Pats, when will they ever.

Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    What's Herring Cove Beach in P-town, Hitman, and why do you know so much about it.

Seriously. there is one match up that I will be looking forward to, and that's the Pats OL vs the Jets DL. One of the best in the league vs one of the best in league. I think the Jets won the first matchup in September, but you all know what happens the 2nd time around, the Pats get usually get better. It will interesting to see if it happens again.

As to the Jets running game.... If they can't run the ball effectively against the likes of Joe Valano and Steve Jones,. 2 UDFA rookies, then the Jets might as well release ALL their RB's because they have no running game.

I thought the Jets hit the Pats at just the right time the first time around, and I was right and the game wound up being very close, without Gronk, Amendola and the Brady playing with children and no TE's Now a similar precipitous situation stares the Jets in the face. No Wilfolk, No Kelly, No Mayo, No Talib. No Amendola and a Gronk that will hardly be up to a 100% even if he plays. Add that to playing at home in a game Rex has stupidly set up to be the Jets superbowl, if the Jets can't win THIS game vs the Pats, when will they ever.
    If the Jets don't win this game I don't see it happening for a few years.
    I will be very disappointed in them.

All League
    Thread title makes me think the OP has a DeLorean powered by a 1.21 gigawatt flux capacitor.

Because Tom Brady is not clutch and can't win in the end....

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthier View Post
    Because Tom Brady is not clutch and can't win in the end w/o the refs helping
    Completed it for you.

+1

His 32 come from behind 4th quarter victories were all given to him by the refs on Kraft's payroll.

In an unusual beginning to the game, Coples threw Brady to the ground, kicked off his helmet, and repeatedly stomped on his head. Coples was naturally ejected and will face a suspension, but Brady had to be rushed to the hospital to receive extensive plastic surgery on his rearranged face. He was put on IR the following Tuesday, the same day Giselle filed for divorce. Their backup QB (whoever the hell it is) went 2-17 for 4 INT's, including 2 that were returned for TD's. Gronk asked for and received his release, immediately signing with the Jets for 5 years at the league minimum salary. The Pats would not win another game this year, while the Jets would go on a winning streak right through their improbable Super Bowl win in NY against the Seattle Seahawks. Belichick retired at the end of the season in shame and was never heard from again. The Patriots were sold shortly thereafter and moved to Calgary as a CFL team, where they have not been in the hunt for the Grey Cup. Their 3 Super Bowl wins were finally vacated by the Supreme Court. The Jets would go on to become the strongest dynasty in the history of the NFL, winning a total of 7 Super Bowls in 10 years. The Hall of Fame is renamed the Rex Ryan Hall of Fame, and a 200 foot-tall statue of him laughing greets visitors, who must walk between his legs to get inside. Occasionally the statue pees on them.
    Last edited by EternalChampion; 10-19-2013 at 07:53 PM.

lol, that thread should be stickied as a Hall of Shame inductee.