Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pure gold here.

Hall Of Fame

Pure gold here.

If you needed any further proof about grown men complaining about the itchiness of their vaginitis I give you this, the thread of the day IMO over at PFdotcom

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...l-fg-push.html

OP Seems like a real dope.

Jets alerted Refs to look for Illegal FG Push
    If anyone can find the link to the story, please post it. I just got the alert on my phone and am not surprised. LOL - whiny little ******es...I expect nothing less...they needed a call like that to win, no biggie...they know they didn't earn a W, they stole it. We know it, they know it, that is all. TBH, we should have had them in the bag long before OT anyway - our fault...

funny how they do the exact same thing (along with every other team). Now we know why it was suddenly called.
    It is very simple, The Jets were desperate for a win and did what they had to do to get one. It is what desperate teams do. They knew they couldn't stop the Pats from winning, so they resorted to plan B. The funny thing isthe push had no bearing on the play at all...
    Some/most of the others are actually telling him to shut up....

Get real bro, will ya? We got outplayed, outcoached, and out-fcked in the arse on every level.
    Last edited by EM31; 10-21-2013 at 03:45 PM.

All League
    The W is getting better by the minute

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    If you needed any further proof about grown men complaining about the itchiness of their vaginitis I give you this, the thread of the day IMO over at PFdotcom

I just HAD to check out their boards today and saw the same thread...PURE GOLD!

Jets Insider VIP
    It's like the game is still going on and the Jets are just running up the score now

Practice Squad

Get real bro, will ya? We got outplayed, outcoached, and out-fcked in the arse on every level.
    I would actually buy this Pats fan a beer if I could.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by RageATL View Post
    I just HAD to check out their boards today and saw the same thread...PURE GOLD!
    Gold Jerry, Gold!

All Pro
    Butthurt Chowds whining....

what's funnier than that?

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    It's like the game is still going on and the Jets are just running up the score now
    Nailed it! Haha

Gosh they all write like squeaky 13 year olds. It just oozes from the screen. That's what happens when you have multiple super bowl trophies (based entirely on cheating): all of the five year olds north of Fairfield, CT fell in deep love with watching the team win, and now as their house of cards is falling those same 5 year olds are entering their teen years, about to be bombarded with the harsh realities of life and football all at the same time. This should be a fun decade to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Gosh they all write like squeaky 13 year olds. It just oozes from the screen. That's what happens when you have multiple super bowl trophies (based entirely on cheating): all of the five year olds north of Fairfield, CT fell in deep love with watching the team win, and now as their house of cards is falling those same 5 year olds are entering their teen years, about to be bombarded with the harsh realities of life and football all at the same time. This should be a fun decade to watch.
    Being a 45+ year Jets fan and living in New Haven, I can tell you it's nauseating up here! I can take the die-hard football fans, but the bandwagon non-football Pats fans make me sick.

For example, I have a 24 year old neighbor who named his puppy "Brady" a few years back and goes out of his way to tell me how bad the Jets suck. If I asked him who Andre Tippett was or Steve Grogan or Tony Eason or John Hannah or Irving Fryer or Stanley Morgan or Ben Coates, he would look at me like I was talking about aliens...

Veteran
    I always thought Brady was a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post
    Being a 45+ year Jets fan and living in New Haven, I can tell you it's nauseating up here! I can take the die-hard football fans, but the bandwagon non-football Pats fans make me sick.

For example, I have a 24 year old neighbor who named his puppy "Brady" a few years back and goes out of his way to tell me how bad the Jets suck. If I asked him who Andre Tippett was or Steve Grogan or Tony Eason or John Hannah or Irving Fryer or Stanley Morgan or Ben Coates, he would look at me like I was talking about aliens...

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by ctjetfan View Post

I think this would be a great day to take over a basket of assorted suckers. Just to remind him of who's team sucked on Sunday.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    The W is getting better by the minute
    Heh heh heh the flavor is increasing!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post

You can go into the Dump here and find similar posts/threads equally as assinine. Actually, you can find them on the Strip too.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    You can go into the Dump here and find similar posts/threads equally as assinine. Actually, you can find them on the Strip too.
    Never said you couldn't but none of that makes this any less delicious today old bean.

Awesome.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    No you can't. You may find many that start that way, but the slightest hint of homerism gets ripped to shreds by the other posters here. Kind of like this one.

Yes. And what difference does it make about the Jets alerting the REFS? Players talk to the officials ALL THE TIME saying "I'm being held" or "#66 put his hands to my face."

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. That site will be offline within 2 years after Brady's retirement.