Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Pure gold here.

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    You can go into the Dump here and find similar posts/threads equally as assinine. Actually, you can find them on the Strip too.
    And your point is what, exactly?

  2. #42
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, then I say...good looks, Rex!!

  3. #43
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    LOL
    I just woke everybody up.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am still cracking up


    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    If you needed any further proof about grown men complaining about the itchiness of their vaginitis I give you this, the thread of the day IMO over at PFdotcom

    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...l-fg-push.html

    OP Seems like a real dope.






    Some/most of the others are actually telling him to shut up....

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you look at the NFL films when they are showing the sidelines the coaches are CONSTANTLY telling the refs to look for holds etc....the fact that the jets alerted the refs and they ended up making the CORRECT call against a team who has had calls go their way for years makes the game winning field goal that much sweeter. It's not like it was a fluke...it was a call due to a blatant foul.



    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Yes. And what difference does it make about the Jets alerting the REFS? Players talk to the officials ALL THE TIME saying "I'm being held" or "#66 put his hands to my face."

  6. #46
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why fans on either side are all excited about the call.

    If they don't make the call the game is still only tied and the Jets probably would have won anyway. The game was definitely heading in that direction.

    For some of the Pats fans it might even be more tolerable this way because it forced Belichick to face the music and explain himself.

    In spite of Belichick's incredible success, he still has to answer to the fans.

    Anyway, congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the way.

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just glad we are done playing the Patriots and I am glad with the split. My wife is from Boston and she and her family are life long patriots fans. Her father who is 80 years old called me yesterday after the game and congratulated me on the win. He like you has been a real Patriots fan for decades. I do not really get into the jibber jabber after a game....the reason for the onslaught of smack is because some fans seem to want to take things to another level with smack talk. As a Jets fan since 1975 when I attended my first game at Shea stadium I of course do not like the Patriots but I respect the players on the team. I cannot in any way knock Brady's accomplishments and people can say they cheated but the numbers the man has put up is not a fluke. Rex is 4-7 vs the Patriots and that's respectable when you consider that up until yesterday the Patriots had won 12 straight vs the division. A win over any team makes me happy but beating Brady is special because the dude wins more than he loses. With that said a win over the dolphins gives me more joy than even a win over the patriots.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I don't know why fans on either side are all excited about the call.

    If they don't make the call the game is still only tied and the Jets probably would have won anyway. The game was definitely heading in that direction.

    For some of the Pats fans it might even be more tolerable this way because it forced Belichick to face the music and explain himself.

    In spite of Belichick's incredible success, he still has to answer to the fans.

    Anyway, congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the way.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us