Thread: Dee Milliner Full Practice

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Dee Milliner Full Practice

According to the injury report Dee Milliner still listed with a hamster but nothing about a rib and Rex mentioned nothing about him in his PC. After all the whining about him leaving the game (guilty) it's encouraging to see he may play in two games in a row (albeit incomplete). OTOH is it a concern that he left the game for what amounted to nothing? Status = conflicted. (is there an icon for that?)
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 10-23-2013 at 05:29 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He still a work in progress, but any experience he gains is important. Next year I suspect we will see much improved Dee

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear... I mean a lot of things went wrong for Milliner this year and he might not get fully healthy with the Team being in the heat of the season but I would love to hear him pull through and Show some improvement on the field. I think the game against NE was a step in the right direction.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    all this says to me is that hes kind of a ***** if he came out of the game when in fact there was nothing that badly injured or hurt.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    He played well the two series before the injury, possibly he's turned the corner,
    I think you'll see a better player, can't speak about his injuries, but I think you'll
    see him on the field more than not, like Woodson.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    According to the injury report Dee Milliner still listed with a hamster but nothing about a rib and Rex mentioned nothing about him in his PC. After all the whining about him leaving the game (guilty) it's encouraging to see he may be in two games in a row (albeit incomplete). OTOH is it a concern that he left the game for what amounted to nothing? Status = conflicted. (is there an icon for that?)
    i wouldn't be too concerned,players can leave the game for any number of reasons,could be precautionary(in this day and age I guess players are removed by medical staff,rather than themselves,who have to be extremely cautious about a 'possible' issue which turns out not to be serious)I also suspect if you have a guy who's just recently been through an injury situation like Milliner then that would make it even more likely.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    He did return later in that quarter

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by weptt5 View Post
    He did return later in that quarter
    I did not know that, thanks. Even less reason then for the post game whine fest.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    9th overall pick, he has to contribute something soon. Getting healthy and snagging a pick this Sunday would be a good first step

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    9th overall pick, Getting healthy and snagging a pick this Sunday would be a good first step
    Agree with this

With the new salary structure it is not essential to make it or get released after year 1 though.

Lets see some mild improvement fon the kid as the year goes on, then a Stephen Hill like transformation in year 2 ... Then sky's the limit year 3

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a solid game IMO against the Pats. Thrown at 12 times, allowed 6 catches for 52 yards and 0 penalties.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJETS3233 View Post
    all this says to me is that hes kind of a ***** if he came out of the game when in fact there was nothing that badly injured or hurt.
    Uhhh he went in to get x-rays. They were negative, and he returned to the field. Thanks for playing though.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    Had a solid game IMO against the Pats. Thrown at 12 times, allowed 6 catches for 52 yards and 0 penalties.
    One of the announcers made a comment that his technique was a rookie mistake.

I saw him make a few key tackles in the game, one around the edge that Harris missed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the injury report Dee Milliner still listed with a hamster but nothing about a rib and Rex mentioned nothing about him in his PC. After all the whining about him leaving the game (guilty) it's encouraging to see he may play in two games in a row (albeit incomplete). OTOH is it a concern that he left the game for what amounted to nothing? Status = conflicted. (is there an icon for that?)
    Are you sure you weren't reading Tom Brady's injury report?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just like Geno, i hope to see some flashes of brilliance with Deez. Hasnt happened yet.
    Sure its his first year, but anybody saying his durability is not a concern is not keeping it real.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    any word on Powell? Was he okay ... I know Rex said he was fine but he was a decoy on the PI call on Hill and he was limping on that play

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like