Thread: Who's ready for the Series

Jets Insider VIP

Who's ready for the Series

You ready for Redsox Nation and the media to over dramatize this series by playing the "Boston Strong" card and using the bombing to show that the Sox are destined? Love sports propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    You ready for Redsox Nation and the media to over dramatize this series by playing the "Boston Strong" card and using the bombing to show that the Sox are destined? Love sports propaganda.
    stay classy dude...sheesh

Jets Insider VIP
    It's true. It is all I been hearing. They love to take tragedy to their advantage.. It is classless.

It's true. It is all I been hearing. They love to take tragedy to their advantage.. It is classless.
    +1.

so true.

I remember thinking when the bombs killed those people, "If the Sawk make the series, they can really use it to their advantage."

Typical Boston scum.

Veteran
    Series?

Jets Insider VIP
    Just pointing out how the media loves creating storylines out of everything. Relax kids

Undrafted Free Agent
    Actually, you didn't. Your original post says Red Sox Nation AND the media to overdramatize. Way to backpedal, though.

Overdramatize? Classless? Pot, kettle, black.