Thread: LaFell or Smith Tonight?

All League

LaFell or Smith Tonight?

Lots of receivers on Bye week for me. LaFell and Smith both still available on the Waiver Wire.

Need a spot start receiver and the TB secondary is atrocious. Which CAR WR would you roll with LaFell or Smith?

As always, thanks in advance.

Smith will obviously get some attention from Revis, probably not exclusively though. He's had a couple of solid games in a row. If you like to follow patterns, Lafell looks due for a nice game tonight. He seems to be on one week, off the next all season. Although I'm not too comfortable with that strategy lol. I'd go with Smith, the proven, more explosive of the two.

All League
    Thanks for your input. I was hesitant about Smith for the same reason (Revis), but I was still leaning towards Smith for the same reason (#1 Receiver, proven).

In the end, I went with neither and picked up Tolbert and put him in at Flex. Which luckily worked out nicely.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 10-25-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Thanks for your input. I was hesitant about Smith for the same reason (Revis), but I was still leaning towards Smith for the same reason (#1 Receiver, proven).

In the end, I went with neither and picked up Tolbert and put him in at Flex. Which luckily worked out nicely.
    Good choice! Smith and Lafell didn't do much.