Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: BABE RUTH LOSES IT...

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    BABE RUTH LOSES IT...


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,806
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hi, I'm Jake, the guy with the snake on his face"


  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Patsy Has the Largest Breasts in Town"

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    "Patsy Has the Largest Breasts in Town"
    she does it...she does it..the whole town says she does it...

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember being enthralled by SCTV when it was some obscure late night show I think in the late 70's...early 80's. Channel 9, I think? Some brilliant stuff. Really sad when Candy passed, he could crack me up with the worst material.

    10 point deduction for Babe Ruth being number 4, though, lol.

    Speaking of SCTV and Count Floyd....anyone remember watching Uncle Floyd?


  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I remember being enthralled by SCTV when it was some obscure late night show I think in the late 70's...early 80's. Channel 9, I think? Some brilliant stuff. Really sad when Candy passed, he could crack me up with the worst material.

    10 point deduction for Babe Ruth being number 4, though, lol.

    Speaking of SCTV and Count Floyd....anyone remember watching Uncle Floyd?

    i remember seeing the Ramones on The Uncle Floyd Show...

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    i remember seeing the Ramones on The Uncle Floyd Show...
    +1, saw them out at My Fathers Place around the same time. Dee Dee used to get his bass serviced at this crappy little music store on Horace Harding expressway and I saw him one day when I was buying guitar strings...first strung out Junky I ever remember seeing. Didnt even occur to me until years later what was "wrong" with him, lol.

    -

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    +1, saw them out at My Fathers Place around the same time. Dee Dee used to get his bass serviced at this crappy little music store on Horace Harding expressway and I saw him one day when I was buying guitar strings...first strung out Junky I ever remember seeing. Didnt even occur to me until years later what was "wrong" with him, lol.

    -
    cool...one for the grand children...

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 2foolish197 View Post
    its the wrong uniform #

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I remember being enthralled by SCTV when it was some obscure late night show I think in the late 70's...early 80's. Channel 9, I think? Some brilliant stuff. Really sad when Candy passed, he could crack me up with the worst material.

    10 point deduction for Babe Ruth being number 4, though, lol.

    Speaking of SCTV and Count Floyd....anyone remember watching Uncle Floyd?

    I started watching SCTV in the late 70's. Basing it on the cheesy local television of the era was a stroke of genius. As many of the cast members were from the Toronto area, many of the characters were based on area TV hacks. I don't recall Uncle Floyd, but those local hosts from back in the 70's and 80's (who were often station managers or other behind the scenes personnel) were both awful and awesome... we didn't get anything from New York here locally, but we did get shows from Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania...

    Does anyone recall Sir Grave Ghastly


    Super Host
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jethropu

    I don't think stations offer much in the way of this cheesy local programing anymore... which might be good, because other than the nostalgia factor, looking back they're pretty awful.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us