Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 83

Thread: Hey visit my website

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hey visit my website

    Hey there, many of you know me and many don't since i have not been posting on here as much as when i started in 2007. from that time on i evolved my mind and i am an activist and a DJ as well as a revolutionary with a vision for a new better world.

    Anywho please visit my website where i have a blog and my mixes for download..

    http://peacedj.com

    thanks

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    Hey there, many of you know me and many don't since i have not been posting on here as much as when i started in 2007. from that time on i evolved my mind and i am an activist and a DJ as well as a revolutionary with a vision for a new better world.

    Anywho please visit my website where i have a blog and my mixes for download..

    http://peacedj.com

    thanks

    Sup bro!

    How the hell did I miss this thread.....so the clown thing isn't working out anymore?

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, no.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    Hey there, many of you know me and many don't since i have not been posting on here as much as when i started in 2007. from that time on i evolved my mind and i am an activist and a DJ as well as a revolutionary with a vision for a new better world.

    Anywho please visit my website where i have a blog and my mixes for download..

    http://peacedj.com

    thanks

    hey there.






  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    hey there.





    Great post because you can't spell peacedj without EAD.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,673
    Post Thanks / Like
    What exactly is the Government stopping you from doing?
    Last edited by FF2; 10-28-2013 at 09:15 PM.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't we have a business networking forum for these kind of advertising efforts?

    Demon Cleaner -- please move.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    2,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats, you've made the NSA's list.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What exactly is the Government stopping you from doing?
    hopefully, procreating.

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What exactly is the Government stopping you from doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    hopefully, procreating.


    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    Hey there, many of you know me and many don't
    I must control the minds of those that dont. Must...control your minds. Must.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    since i have not been posting on here as much as when i started in 2007.
    I dont belong in here and I will convince the nurses..... with my stares.
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    from that time on i evolved my mind and i am an activist and a DJ as well as a revolutionary with a vision for a new better world.
    ON THE OTHER HAND, THE CuP of PILLS AT 5 HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY MORE ENJOYABABLE.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it a fantasy football site?

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    19,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    Hey there, many of you know me and many don't since i have not been posting on here as much as when i started in 2007. from that time on i evolved my mind and i am an activist and a DJ as well as a revolutionary with a vision for a new better world.

    Anywho please visit my website where i have a blog and my mixes for download..

    http://peacedj.com

    thanks
    what kind of activist?

    I'm sure I'll regret asking, but wth.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't listen to them, Eco DJ. It's great that you believe in...stuff. The things about these old farts. if it isn't somehow related to bowel movements they find it very difficult to care.

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    FEMA is building prisons for citizens. The new world order is almost upon us. And I can't ****ing wait. Chaos AD its coming. I'm not for the world peace thing i believe we need war, especially this last war that's been brewing since JC took off. Hopefully it comes soon so I can achieve a position of power with brute force and a little help from some easily manipulated not to smart guys. I dont want a lot i just want to wet my beak in the end of days doomsday times. Food and gas store it up. Water and canned goods gonna be worth more then gold. I keep a close eye on all homeless shelters with their huge canned good inventory. I'll be ready to strike like a Cobra when the **** goes down. Me , progresso, cambell, and aquafina gonna rule the world

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (New Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    34,669
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    FEMA is building prisons for citizens. The new world order is almost upon us. And I can't ****ing wait. Chaos AD its coming. I'm not for the world peace thing i believe we need war, especially this last war that's been brewing since JC took off. Hopefully it comes soon so I can achieve a position of power with brute force and a little help from some easily manipulated not to smart guys. I dont want a lot i just want to wet my beak in the end of days doomsday times. Food and gas store it up. Water and canned goods gonna be worth more then gold. I keep a close eye on all homeless shelters with their huge canned good inventory. I'll be ready to strike like a Cobra when the **** goes down. Me , progresso, cambell, and aquafina gonna rule the world
    This is your second successful campaign speech.

    I'm totally on the bus!

    RAGU 2014

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This is your second successful campaign speech.

    I'm totally on the bus!

    RAGU 2014

    Salt too I will have plenty of salt. One MC Donalds one brewerey (for the alcoholics needed for the army of course). We might keep three pizza places, And woman will go back to caveman days, if you see something you like take it. Golf will be open to everyone and mandatory. Of course these rules will only apply on my territory. Staten island will be perfect as we can Cut off pesky intruders. Thats' just to start i will kidnap and hire someone real smart to think of other stuff for us. Everyone gets a caddy as well

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Staten island will be perfect as we can Cut off pesky intruders.
    Yes, cutting off Staten Island would e perfect. DOnt forget, burn the boats on your side.

    -

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Yes, cutting off Staten Island would e perfect. DOnt forget, burn the boats on your side.

    -
    We will. And you even think about coming across that verrazzano, you'll be thinking what a bargain it was in the old days. Toll won't be paid in money let's just leave it at that

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    0thirdpartmainart[1].jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    We will. And you even think about coming across that verrazzano, you'll be thinking what a bargain it was in the old days. Toll won't be paid in money let's just leave it at that

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,592
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    exactly. tommyguns too almost forgot thx

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us