Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Easy money

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,580

    Easy money

    Tampa bay is 1-5 ats so far and the team hasn't officially quit on schiano yet.

    Bet against them the rest of the year and make easy money

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,580
    Make that 1-6

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Tampa bay is 1-5 ats so far and the team hasn't officially quit on schiano yet.

    Bet against them the rest of the year and make easy money
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Make that 1-6
    Yeah, take betting advice from the guy that thinks Tampa Bay has a win.

    And bet against the Bucs, captain Obvious says no sh*t. Thanks for the hot tip.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,915
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Yeah, take betting advice from the guy that thinks Tampa Bay has a win.

    And bet against the Bucs, captain Obvious says no sh*t. Thanks for the hot tip.
    1-5 before tonight, 1-6 after the game ats (against the spread) not their team's record.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    1-5 before tonight, 1-6 after the game ats (against the spread) not their team's record.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    LOL. Serves me right for trying to be a wise ass.

    My apologies bcess.

  6. #6
    For some reason, I feel like that's when you start losing money.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,580
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    LOL. Serves me right for trying to be a wise ass.

    My apologies bcess.
    No worries, I'll update the record ats at the end of the season to see how I do

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,823
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    No worries, I'll update the record ats at the end of the season to see how I do
    You're a good man. Hope you crush it !!

  9. #9
    Interesting.

    I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

  10. #10
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,418
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Interesting.

    I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    How've you been doing following the advice in Dr. Moga's newsletter? We talkin' serious coin, Hoss?

  11. #11
    Glennon looks ok out there, wish there next coach uses helps him become a better QB except when they play us of course.
    I normally don't ride a team all year but this year Duke football has been a charm

  12. #12
    Duke did it again

  13. #13
    I know new coach new GM normally means new QB but Glennon looks like the real deal. He has nice size and skills but looks sloppy. A good coach can clean him up and make a good starter out of that. If they move on I would hope they at very least traded him to a team looking for a starter. Unless he implodes in the 2nd half someone is going to want him. If they draft a 1st round QB I could see Zona calling them up offering a 3rd for Glennon for the bargain pickup.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us