Thread: Which side of the ball will have more trouble with the Bengals?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Which side of the ball will have more trouble with the Bengals?

Just wondering what some of you think about who will have the tougher go Sunday, is the obvious answer our O?

Jets Insider VIP
    I think on both sides of the ball will have its challenges; however, we need to score points to take the pressure off the Defense. If Geno gives up early pick 6, for example, I think we lose. This game aint at home and momentum is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Just wondering what some of you think about who will have the tougher go Sunday, is the obvious answer our O?
    Yes, the offense is going to have a tough time moving the ball Sunday.

I also think the Bengals will have a tough time moving the ball as well. Dalton is going to have a rougher game than Smith and that's why the Jets win, but it's going to be ugly.

All Pro
    Is this a serious question? Obviously the offense.

Rookie
    We finally picked off Brady so now it's time to pick off Dalton. Dalton is not Tom Brady. There is no reason we can't get the same sort of pressure on him that we got on Tommy. Dalton will be more apt to err. If we don't get any takeaways we won't win IMHO.

Our O will be under more pressure than last week. It will be more difficult to run it so MM will have to revert to the pass sets up the run game plan. No Holmes, no Winslow, and a Cumby reverting to poorer form will make it rough on Geno. MM will have to scheme big time to keep us in this one. Cribbs needs to help once again with field position. I don't see Geno marching all the way down field more than 1-3 times this game.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Is this a serious question? Obviously the offense.
    Sure, why do you have some guarantee's for us?

Veteran
    i thought this game was at 1. i'm concerned since it's 4 that we're going to lay a dud. seems like anytime we play a 4PM start, we lose.

Dalton stinks. Double AJ Green and that offense is nothing to be afraid of. Their defense is very good and could give us troubles if they shut down the run.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    Dalton stinks. Double AJ Green and that offense is nothing to be afraid of. Their defense is very good and could give us troubles if they shut down the run.
    I'll buy that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    I'm going to predict we have no problem at all running the ball. JMO

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I think it's the O.

AJ Green will get his.....but I think the D will do just enough to keep the O in the game till the end....

I think both Offenses are gonna have the tougher day.

I hope we show up for this one!

Quote Originally Posted by LIJetsFan View Post
    We finally picked off Brady so now it's time to pick off Dalton. Dalton is not Tom Brady.
    Neither is Jake Locker but he had no trouble scoring on us.

Then again, Geno did help him do that, huh? damn.

He better not committ any GENOvers....

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Neither is Jake Locker but he had no trouble scoring on us.

Then again, Geno did help him do that, huh? damn.

He better not committ any GENOvers....
    We need GENO, not Blackchez, to show up